SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:52 AM

Please post your feedback here and try to be constructive
(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#2 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:23 AM

is still offline

#3 nebuna

nebuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:43 AM

Is not my case...but, the new system league is unfair and useless for small players, they have no chance to win skill points ever. 

• ErmaEmpath likes this

#4 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Hurricane
  • Character:ErmaEmpath

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:26 AM

Things around hero zero land just keep getting worse. 

The strong keep getting stronger. 

It's the lower level players who need the rewards 

not the super hero  top players  

they have had their days of glory 

give the new players a chance to catch up    

• centella, nebuna and Astral like this

#5 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:43 AM

you took away everything for a smaller player, teams can't win donuts to help baby teams now, you took away everything.  The old strong players keep getting everything.  You just killed it and players are already leaving over it.  You give them no reason to play this game anymore.  

• ErmaEmpath, operationredwings, Maky and 1 other like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#6 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:04 AM

Can you change the honor trophies to also include 45% extra league points on a win. Can you have all the trophies get dispersed through the server on the 1st of each month. Please add in some kind of Hideout trophy.

If the top teams stop stockpiling the training trophies. Eventually the server will even out. The trouble is there has to be other trophies that are equal in value. 

• ErmaEmpath likes this

#7 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:12 AM

do you know that in the long run is better to have 3000 members averaging buying 45 donuts per month than to make people take an exodus and have 1000 members averaging 100 donuts per month? ( 135000 vs 100000 ) something to think about

what I thought, happened ( was wishing it was not the case )

only superheroes ( 2500 and up ) get to participate in tournaments and the chance for doughnuts for lesser levels players decreased at EXP tournament

less chance for free donuts, less chance for people with no cash to spare to be able to afford the 50% boosters, also means less donuts for teams with players that can't buy donuts, means that now teams with at least 2 or 3 members who can regularly buy donuts are a necessity

• ErmaEmpath likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#8 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 August 2017 - 12:19 PM

I hate herocon ending at 3 am! this is really an advantage for teams having players from other timezones! They can use for an energy-related task 3 hours energy from the 8th day! 

• ErmaEmpath, centella and chumak like this

#9 nebuna

nebuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 12:58 PM

League season is ending 3 hours after reset, not 3 hours before...herocon ending is still at the same hour.

#10 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:07 PM

If you read patchnotes, there is written thursday 3 am.
So maybe it will be changed with next herocon or ingame time is wrong. I will ask in german forum

#11 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:33 PM

good, as I got to the game, I saw that donuts seems to stay for EXP, just that SPs are added

but we still have newer and lower level teams less able to get donuts, unless 2 or 3 members at least are regular donut buyers

• ErmaEmpath likes this

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#12 BetaTester

BetaTester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:BetaTester

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:59 PM

PLEASE BRING BACK THE GREAT WAYS TO EARN DONUTS EASIER!!!

I played this game a few years ago.  It was perfect!  I can earn donuts, everything was simple, and it was fun!  Now, everything is more complex, it's harder to earn donuts (meaning the non-cash spenders might have to buy donuts in order to be more successful,) and it's not fun anymore.  It's basically more grinding.  Grinding = less fun and interest in this game.

I got triggered when I finished a special special mission and only got experience.

• ErmaEmpath likes this
Played Hero Zero on 2012 in UK1. Was on Team America in UK1. Now, I'm back to play some more Hero Zero! I'm experienced to how this game works.P.S. Where's Rafael? He was the old mod in UK.P.P.S. If Diana1 still plays Hero Zero, tell her I'm s23 (Darth s23) ^_^P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better than I was in the UK forum. lol. Just looking back at it. I missed the good old times :DP.P.P.P.S. I have no life when it comes to the HZ forum and HZ on weekdays. Yes. Weekdays. Not weekends.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe I should stop my signature after here.<p>P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe not.

Official: I broke my leg.

#13 nebuna

nebuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:17 PM

Yes, you are right SabiLilli

#14 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:54 PM

I got an answer: this running herocon will end at midnight. The next one will last 3 hours longer

#15 nebuna

nebuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:07 PM

thank you for the info  :)

#16 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Hurricane
  • Character:ErmaEmpath

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:52 PM

I hope all the other servers are having the same feedback for the new league tournament that makes no sense at all.   Why is hero zero only giving to the strongest players and leaving the new players out.  

I like the idea to get rid of the training trophies so big teams can not keep up the stockpile of skill points.  Another idea is to split the teams into leagues and have training trophies for  each  team league level so younger teams can enjoy training trophies also and they can't be taken away by the big teams. 

As i see it now the game will die.  The new teams have no way to win free donuts to expand.  The team honor tournament gave new teams something to fight for and be proud of.   

• centella and BetaTester like this

#17 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:13 PM

if the issue is the trainers..............................

there is a drastic solution to force upper teams to seek only 4 trainers or in the even more drastic solution, only 3, but we still are more likely to have trainers only for the top 20 in US3, and top 10 teams in US2 server, there is not much hope for mid level teams and lower teams to maintain trainers so they can rise up by training into stronger members faster, the upper teams will always seek them and get stronger, is just a fact

make the handicap for trainers 20% as it force teams not to have 5 trainers ( 100% handicap )

or even more drastic  the handicap is 25% as it forces teams not to have 4 trainers  ( 100% handicap )

but also means allowing teams to drop trophies every 3 days instead of every 7 days to make it fair

• ErmaEmpath and Mahhafooznit like this

#18 Drucilla

Drucilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Team:Agents of Shield
  • Character:Drucilla

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:30 PM

Reaching a new area now rewards you with 5 skill points.

Seriously?? I'm currently in the middle of level 249 and about to get to 250 which opens up a new area. I was hanging out for those doughnuts. :( :( :(

And farewell to any chance my team had of working into the higher ranks. Without the chance to win 50 doughnuts ever other week or so, we'll never advance. For a time we were getting a "free expansion" as a gang reward but I haven't seen one of them for ages. I guess they've gone by the wayside as well.

This looks like they're really trying to stop people from earning doughnuts in game. It's not like I haven't bought doughnuts already - but I don't see why I need to do that every month to keep playing.

• ErmaEmpath and centella like this

#19 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:29 PM

So I have one character on all 3 servers, a high level on US2, a mid level on US3 and a baby on US1.  I can speak from all 3 levels.  Not giving donuts for new zones anymore, yet other players had them.  No donuts for teams honour anymore, you can't say that this was skewed in anyway like they believe the honour tourney was.  Change the time zones to allow non-North American people a disadvantage.  They own the experience tourney and now you are going to give them more skill points for that.  As Erma says you just keep letting the stronger players get an advantage.

Provide one reason now why anyone should join and play as a new player.... there is none left, they get nothing anymore.

• ErmaEmpath and operationredwings like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#20 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:17 AM

From my personal experience, most people quit NOT because it gets harder to gain free donuts :)  They just become bored --- this game takes a lot of time to progress.

And grinding is part of almost every game.

Like most of you say, "It is a game, not a war zone -- Have Fun Gaming!" ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users