Stavros 56

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:fsdf
  • World:US1
  • Character:fff

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:50 PM

I'd like you to please put again the old version of hero zero beacuse the new is not so good please do it im not playing hero zero now beauce of the new version if you put the old one i will play for hours and hours please!!!!! 

( Player Name : StavrosYT 

( Server: GR 16 

• Maky likes this

#2 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:59 PM

Please write your application in your own home forum (Greece): http://forum.gr.herozerogame.com/

Cheers!

Posted Image

#3 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:27 PM

i agree bring back the old herozero otherwise you guys are going to lose more and more players and money

• Maky likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#4 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:13 AM

I dont understand :( the new client is much better. More opportunity for coins from the hideout instead of work which was a waste of time.. Everything is just much better.... Dont be scared of change ! When I saw this new update with the hideout and the new client I thought I'd hate it but once you actually check it out it's much much better than the old HZ.

• Lacatus and chumak like this

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#5 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:24 AM

the bad parts are ones of the last few weeks

I did not mind the hideout as replacement of work ( but was sad that people who relied in a certain type of cell phones was no match, HZ wanted to force a type of cell phone that is not as popular as the one with issues, and we lost many good people because of that

I try to be fair... but I can easily see the last moves are silly, HZ is not looking at teh big picture, and think they cute with new ideas to "force people to buy donuts"  and new ways is more likely to make people who are bigger spenders decide to go. I personally only staying for loyalty to my teammates

• Maky likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#6 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:The Warriors
  • Character:Maky

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:17 AM

I join the request of the other players because this new version of HZ is horrible. I would very much if you put the old hero zero again. Before it was a beautiful game, now it's crap

#7 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow
  • Team:Sloths for justice
  • Character:M4598

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:50 AM

Don't really know about it being beautiful or not, since i was forcefully logged out on all servers and when i try to log in, all i get is just that "something went wrong" thing, no matter the browser.

#8 GamerX

GamerX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:The Toxic Avengers
  • Character:GamerX

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:14 AM

Don't really know about it being beautiful or not, since i was forcefully logged out on all servers and when i try to log in, all i get is just that "something went wrong" thing, no matter the browser.

I have the exact same issue I can not play through FB gameroom or through facebook itself it does not have me logged in and when I put in my email it says there is no hero associated with that email address.

#9 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:09 AM

GamerX I would advice you to either log out of facebook and then log back in and see if that helps or if you can get it on your phone and log in through there to disconnect it from facebook and that way you can play it on the main site.

Also I dont mind the hideout either just the new message system and your plans to give us less donuts for the tournament.

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#10 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:41 PM

I dont understand :( the new client is much better. More opportunity for coins from the hideout instead of work which was a waste of time.. Everything is just much better.... Dont be scared of change ! When I saw this new update with the hideout and the new client I thought I'd hate it but once you actually check it out it's much much better than the old HZ.

I agree.

#11 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

I have no issues with the hideout, but I would like the mobile browser back to allow us to play.  That stupid little login button to change servers makes it impossible now to do it quickly.  When I have a 15 minute break at work and can only change to each server once that is an issue.  At least with the mobile browser it saved my email and password and was easier to navigate. 

• PhoenixGold and centella like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#12 JeffS

JeffS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:36 AM

that''s right. We always want the older version when the new one is released because we are not getting used to any change. I have no problem with the latest update, still enjoy it

#13 BetaTester

BetaTester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:BetaTester

Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:10 PM

What's better?  2011 version or the 2017 version?

Played Hero Zero on 2012 in UK1. Was on Team America in UK1. Now, I'm back to play some more Hero Zero! I'm experienced to how this game works.P.S. Where's Rafael? He was the old mod in UK.P.P.S. If Diana1 still plays Hero Zero, tell her I'm s23 (Darth s23) ^_^P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better than I was in the UK forum. lol. Just looking back at it. I missed the good old times :DP.P.P.P.S. I have no life when it comes to the HZ forum and HZ on weekdays. Yes. Weekdays. Not weekends.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe I should stop my signature after here.<p>P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe not.

Official: I broke my leg.

#14 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:24 PM

the best is the 2015 version with a smart and better hideout implemented, and making the herocon for 5 or 6 days, with 1 or 2 days as a "movement period"  and have only 7 or 8 herocon tasks, I know lot of players are desperate for the buy skills to come and has been over 2 months since last one

many players are with a hard decision to improve their player ASAP ( as they weak compared to other players of same level ) and wait for buy skills week, and many are with 100, even 200 or 300 million coins, and some have gotten 100 millions for first time and ready to do the shopping spree, but are sequestered, waiting for buy skills week.

• Silverwing likes this

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#15 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:09 AM

Personally I am quite happy with the new format. The problem is not that the strong get stronger, but that there are not enough lower level players to play against each other and grow up the ranks. 

• chumak likes this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#16 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:31 AM

lower level player, comes

sees that he is pretty much forced now to buy donuts to grow, or he will not really rise up, and hope that an upper team will accept them so they can get the extra benefits of an upper team

now only the "super heroes" get to be in league tourney and get EVEN MORE skill points, those even in champion III and champ II will find it difficult to rise up, and myself in champ 1 with 2200 points, I keep getting to fight people that give me only 1 point, and for first time ever, started getting ZERO!!! points for win

also, at start of tourney next week, EVERYONE in super heroes league starts at 2500, that means those who were strong enough to get into 4000 and higher will get benefits of starting at 2500 and rise quickly, as those who are weaker will be "close to current points" at least at first 2 or 3 days of the season and get easily high numbers per win

also

US3 is kind of fine and has over 100 superheroes and only top 30 get skill points

but US2( and surprisingly ) has 40 something super heroes

US1?  as of this time ONLY 25!!!!  ( all getting SPs  )

Edited by centella, 30 August 2017 - 05:33 AM.

#17 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:17 AM

But that high level problem does not affect the low levels. They are in their own league level. They have to form their own low level teams and work their way up the ranks. High level players often retire making room for the next player to rise up. But even so the game needs players of low level and moderate levels to play against each other. 

• leapinglizard and chumak like this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#18 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:40 PM

Exactly jagan when I started on us2 (a long long time ago) there were loads of toons way stronger, lot higher levels. I paid no attention to them, I was on a team without a trophy (outside of a courage every blue moon) until I was well into the mid 100s on my level. (I was around level 100 before I knew that you could get more energy after the first 100 ran out. Lol) I worked hard, made friends, and focused on me. Now I am one of the top players on the server. A lot of those ahead are sadly gone and some I passed.

Edited by leapinglizard, 30 August 2017 - 12:40 PM.

• chumak likes this

#19 stevegamer

stevegamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • World:US3

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:34 AM

I've mentioned this before, but you can get the desktop version of Hero Zero on a cell phone. The methodology is pretty simple.

1. Install a browser that has Flash built-in - I recommend Puffin, but there are others.

2. Set the browser up to request desktop sites.

3. Log in, and play as if you are on a computer, not a phone.

#20 Agrimm

Agrimm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Team:Gate13
  • Character:Agrimm

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:54 PM

I'm so upset at what these new changes to game is doing to my team.  Most all my team players are at a standstill.  They can not move up in honor since all their choices for duel or league fights give them "0" (ZERO) honor.  How are you supposed to grow your hero with this happening?  Because of this, half my team is seriously considering quitting the game.  They've all put a lot of time, effort and money into their heroes....This makes me so sad. I really enjoy the game.  I am devastated that my team is falling apart.  : and yes I know it's just a game, but honestly, I do feel like crying... (crying2)

• Astral likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users