Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:23 PM

No need to use donuts. No dress/undress. No out of whack stats just balance the stats and for the most part you do well. Very important for your hero. If you are not doing special missions every hour while you're active, you are missing out. Sometimes on a level it takes me 2 or 3 tries but I keep my missions complete. Usually waiting for a day or two for them to reset. All areas .

#22 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

No need to use donuts. No dress/undress. No out of whack stats just balance the stats and for the most part you do well. Very important for your hero. If you are not doing special missions every hour while you're active, you are missing out. Sometimes on a level it takes me 2 or 3 tries but I keep my missions complete. Usually waiting for a day or two for them to reset. All areas .

Not really sure what you mean, If the next target is 20 levels higher than my own, after 3 tries it will change?

#23 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:36 PM

Not change but you will win. The same "underdog" coding is in the special missions and league. Just a few tries with no changes to your setup and boom you win. It has taken me a couple of days before but that's because when I lose one, I open the next and go until I lose then bounce back and forth between the two. Don't worry about the level or stats. Just try. The opponents for me are always above my level too. It is for everyone it is based on your hero.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users