SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:49 PM

Normally there is a video possible every half an hour:

_if8UAW1QYyJjlYyjrl4Fg.png

Sometimes it is not working well, you can report these videos to support.

It may not be reachable, if your account is bounded to a provider. You can unbind it. 

• centella likes this
(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#22 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:56 PM

plus videos do not affect "other zones"

you can use video in missions to cut time in half, 1 minute later use it in special missions to cut at most 30 minutes ( less if you only got less than 30 minutes left, as you get automatically to zero and can do new special mission ), 1 minute later use video to cut time for the league fight waiting, 1 minute later cut in half the training and so on

• SabiLilli likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#23 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:08 PM

Some additional plans/ideas for the new League-System i found at german forum:

• There will be 3 seperated division for the champions-league.
  • They plan 7 days for season now, but can be changed maybe. They plan to give skill-points as reward for top50
  • At begin of season all points will be set to zero in your league, at start of new league maybe different.
  • Reward may be skill-points
  • It is planned to put into Top-League players with more than 3000 League-points

• FaithfulAizen, centella and lulean like this

#24 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:01 PM

Playata is doing everything they can to remove ways of making free donuts. Pathetic.

• goofoff1 likes this

#25 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:The Warriors
  • Character:Maky

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:05 PM

This is not the way to make players buy donuts, - eliminating tournaments and changing everything - ... Playata just should give more payment options so that people can buy them. 

There are many children and teenagers who don't have a credit card (and their parents don't want to spend money on this game), and they should be able to buy dontus for themselves. Por example, through Sms, or an international Paysafecard that recognizes the purchase of any country, not only the current ones in the game

Now a big part of players will don't be able to buy the missiles, pets, clothes and expand the game. 

It pitiful to see how the developers will mutilate the game and remove parts that were traditional and they existed for years, just for greed and for not putting more payment options...

• Silverwing likes this

#26 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:47 PM

Everybody has to sleep, so it doesn't matter, if you sleep at end of serverday or in between.

Only advantage to be awake at server-midnight is for making duells with fresh refill of courage. But this won't be important in future  :angry:

I beg to differ SabiLilli.   Players who live in Europe have the server reset at 7 AM.  Therefore they can do all their energy before the server resets at 10 AM.  This means that they can carry Sunday over to the new tourney.  People that live in North America can only do so if they are awake until 1 AM.  What does this mean?  They have 8 days of energy to do the experience tourney in and thus can win every 2nd week basically.  Just come visit on US2 and you will see it all the time.   

This server, which is US=United States should run on the US times.   Villains usually happen during the wee hours of the morning, 2 AM , 4 AM, etc.  I rarely see them any more during a Normal day.  So why are we catering to a different time zone on a US Server?  

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#27 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:whoever

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:40 AM

The main problem here is they are taking away our chances at free donuts.. the Honor tourney is the best way to get free donuts.. yes its only 5 for most people but those 5 can buy you missiles for the week, or you can save them up for a box in the shop, or even to buy a 50% booster to go for the top of the tourney to earn even more donuts.. Yes the experience one is the same but with experience unless your new or way at the top you dont want to get a ton of experience and throw your ratio off which in turn makes you weaker. Its a shame that they are being so greedy with trying to force people to buy donuts and I personally think this will be a big downfall to the game. Unless they add some other way to get donuts for free this update (like most recently) will be a downgrade for the players who dont want to buy their way to the top.  

• Ansane likes this

#28 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:58 AM

I beg to differ SabiLilli. Players who live in Europe have the server reset at 7 AM. Therefore they can do all their energy before the server resets at 10 AM. This means that they can carry Sunday over to the new tourney. People that live in North America can only do so if they are awake until 1 AM. What does this mean? They have 8 days of energy to do the experience tourney in and thus can win every 2nd week basically. Just come visit on US2 and you will see it all the time.

This server, which is US=United States should run on the US times. Villains usually happen during the wee hours of the morning, 2 AM , 4 AM, etc. I rarely see them any more during a Normal day. So why are we catering to a different time zone on a US Server?

Server reset is at 12:00am not 1:00am. Tournament start at 9:00pm not 10:00pm. So you aren't really on server hour too. You have a real advantage because you can control better what happened in last hours, when overseas sleep. And from 9:00pm to 12:00am..excuse me but is a very nice part of the day when you can be awake. Is only your personal problem. Anyway there is a smell in your comments..racist smell. And btw who stop you to choose a server that fit with your schedule? UK servers? German? Greeks? To end this: I vote like you for changing server reset hour exactly how you want at what hour you want. It will fit much better for me and for others maybe, but you don't know yet. Probably you will find another reason to cry daily.

#29 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:20 AM

T

Normally there is a video possible every half an hour:

_if8UAW1QYyJjlYyjrl4Fg.png

Sometimes it is not working well, you can report these videos to support.

It may not be reachable, if your account is bounded to a provider. You can unbind it. 

The videos do not now and have never worked in Canada. I play the web version and am not bound to any provider.

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#30 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:whoever

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:23 AM

T

The videos do not now and have never worked in Canada. I play the web version and am not bound to any provider.

Do you have an ad blocker turned on? that also messes them up

• SabiLilli likes this

#31 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:10 AM

I tried your adblocker trick and seems to work thank you!

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#32 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:32 AM

Server reset is at 12:00am not 1:00am. Tournament start at 9:00pm not 10:00pm. So you aren't really on server hour too. You have a real advantage because you can control better what happened in last hours, when overseas sleep. And from 9:00pm to 12:00am..excuse me but is a very nice part of the day when you can be awake. Is only your personal problem. Anyway there is a smell in your comments..racist smell. And btw who stop you to choose a server that fit with your schedule? UK servers? German? Greeks? To end this: I vote like you for changing server reset hour exactly how you want at what hour you want. It will fit much better for me and for others maybe, but you don't know yet. Probably you will find another reason to cry daily.

A PAYING customer has the right to provide feedback on the product they paid for.  I live in Western Canada.  Therefore, my tourney ends at 10 PM and the day changes at 1 AM.  Compared to your tourney which ends at 7 AM your time. Whereas someone who lives in Eastern US the tourney ends at midnight and the new day starts at 3 AM.  In my OPINION, if you play on a game where it is classed as "US", the game should be based on US time.   Anytime you buy a product you have the right to say what you do not like.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion, whether others agree or not.  There is nothing racist about the words "European, North American".   

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#33 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:10 AM

silverwing, you losing me?

first, all 3 US servers are at pacific time, I know as I play in all 3, and in all 3 the tourney ends Sunday at same time, and daily refresh is same time

and for Europe time

you saying that for Europeans WHO PLAY US servers, the tourney ends at 7 AM? that is logical as they playing according to pacific time zone and Asian players who play US servers, the US server's  tourney ends around their 3 or 4 AM

or you saying that for Europe servers, their servers (NOT US SERVER ) do not end at their  9 PM but they end at their 7 am? 

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#34 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:45 AM

Yes, the tournaments end on the 3 US Servers at 9 PM Pacific time.  For me, that is 10 PM Central.  For Lacatus that is 7 AM their time.  For people in Eastern time, the tourney would end at Midnight.  The servers then change to a new day 3 hours later.   About 80% of all Villains now, from when I first started playing appear right after day change.  That is what LeapingLizard was saying.  Everything seems to have changed from US (North America) time to the European time zones which to me should not occur

Edited by Silverwing, 16 August 2017 - 06:49 AM.

~~Mark Twain~~

#35 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:59 AM

Just as it is at europaen servers: most of beatable villians are at european night and not as long as at day (3 hours and fleeing at day (angry) ) This is a big advantage for all not european players at european-servers too. 

It's not a problem of using european time. I think, there is something not working well at villian-calculation for all servers :(

#36 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:07 AM

Just as it is at europaen servers: most of beatable villians are at european night and not as long as at day (3 hours and fleeing at day (angry) ) This is a big advantage for all not european players at european-servers too.
It's not a problem of using european time. I think, there is something not working well at villian-calculation for all servers :(

THIS!

#37 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:49 PM

basically the huge problem is that the HZ programming punish players when players use donuts to get more hits on villain

programming has been designed to "make it more difficult the next time after a lot of donuts have been used"  ( seems everything that is changed is donuts related, as they try to get more donuts used......  LOL )

I seen many cases where players get a villain, than players see "villain is with 250 million hits in 2 hours" and the players (if they smart ) decide to not go for it

always saddens me seeing villain flee and it shows  the highest count player had over 90 hits ( means they used many donuts )

Edited by centella, 16 August 2017 - 12:52 PM.

#38 Mons

Mons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNorth of Nowhere
  • Team:Flaming Llama
  • Character:Mons

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:35 PM

I don't even worry about the villains any more.  I live in the Eastern Time Zone US and hardly see a villain pop anymore.  When they do, they are 2 hour 120 Million plus health so I don't even bother.  I remember it didn't used to be like this.  Lacatus and Silverwing are 100% correct - the US servers seem to be more and more catering to the European players.  A problem that needs to be addressed bu HZ staff.

Always do right.  This will gratify some
people and astonish the rest.
                                         Mark Twain

#39 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:03 PM

but as sabi said, it might be that US players have advantage at the European servers and Asian one ;)

#40 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:12 PM

but as sabi said, it might be that US players have advantage at the European servers and Asian one ;)

Then maybe HZ will allow us to port our characters that we have invested so much time into to those servers to accommodate.

~~Mark Twain~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users