Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Hurricane
  • World:US2
  • Character:ErmaEmpath

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:17 PM

i have heard something about honor tournament being discontinued.  Is this true and how soon will it happen.  

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:24 PM

yup my team heard the same from a team mate we got the messages as well and also it might go bye bye  next week?

https://prnt.sc/g8hl25

https://prnt.sc/g8hlxr

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 14 August 2017 - 11:27 PM.

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:48 PM

yep, was waiting 8 more hours for their "official word" to US servers to post

I hope I am wrong, but this might make things more volatile than the time people found how the new apps of hideout and later on the new messenger system, and how it affected those who used phone exclusively, and many good players left., this has the potential to make at least 20% of players consider heavily leaving the game.

the message from playata says that they see unfair how people were "taking advantage of the game" and losing honor certain weeks, when is actually a simple strategic use of the tools given, and people are being punished for good strategy, and that was the reason for taking it out ( it would have been simpler to stop allowing people and teams  to lose honor and continue the tournaments )

also means that the people who do not buy donuts have less opportunities of effective means to gain them ( the free donuts things is not as effective, and is time consuming, and potential means to get viruses and trojan horses on our computers ), and put them even more behind those who can afford to buy donuts ( but I guess that is what is important to playata )

and the termination of the honor race brings one important thing.......what does it mean to the trophies?  the duels trophy ( one that gives 25% more points and coins per duel ) and courage become less important as there is no more tournament...............  which means the handicaps have to be change, IMO Trainer stays at 15%, Energy becomes 2nd most important so goes up to 12%, duels becomes less important BUT still gives you more coins in duels and it increases points and coins gained at league fights so goes down to 10% and courage?  becomes less important but still gives us more chances to gain coins in duels, so it can go anywhere between 5% to 7% handicap

those are my initial thoughts at this moment

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#4 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:55 PM

They need to get rid of the experience tourneys.  They are unfair too.  You have an advantage to them if you play in the overseas regions.  Most people are sleeping when the tourney ends and can not store all their entire days energy and can't stay up all night to get it done from tourney end date to end of day.    Just saying.......

• Phnyx likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#5 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:59 PM

noooo not the xp tourny :( its the only think that doesnt require fighting  (angry)

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 15 August 2017 - 12:02 AM.

Aizen is the best

#6 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:whoever

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:24 AM

I hope if they do this they replace it with some other easy way to get the 5 free donuts each week getting in the top 100 was easy to do so you could build up the 5 donuts each week. 

• Phnyx likes this

#7 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:26 AM

??? XP is not unfair at all, many people can finish it in less than 6 hours, with use of videos every 30 minutes, and use of the batteries

and even if they did not, they can do it in less than 7 hours, many people I have seen finish it even before the first set of team fights and they woke up at 6 AM

-----------------------------

goofoff

they planning to change the prizes, it will not be just donuts, they plan to give Skill points, coins, and other things in some weeks instead of the usual donuts

Edited by centella, 15 August 2017 - 12:29 AM.

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#8 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:59 AM

??? XP is not unfair at all, many people can finish it in less than 6 hours, with use of videos every 30 minutes, and use of the batteries

and even if they did not, they can do it in less than 7 hours, many people I have seen finish it even before the first set of team fights and they woke up at 6 AM

goofoff

they planning to change the prizes, it will not be just donuts, they plan to give Skill points, coins, and other things in some weeks instead of the usual donuts

So just another way to screw people who don't buy donuts or can not buy donuts.....  I can see that 20% of additional people leaving.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#9 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:01 AM

I dont use donuts for my missions I only use donuts for my boosters

Aizen is the best

#10 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:30 AM

I use them for my boosters too, but if you lose an easy way to earn free donuts I think thats going to chase off a lot of people

#11 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:38 AM

Lol, at use of videos. What is this video thing you speak of?

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#12 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:13 AM

the videos are only on the web version so if your on the steam version it doesnt have the ads to skip

#13 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:01 AM

Wow..is so easy. I can finish 300 energy in 2h 30'. But you need to think first about startegy and plan your missions smart...if you can. Ofc without any donuts.
  • FaithfulAizen likes this

#14 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:09 AM

So see no one is cheating >_< It doesnt take long to finish energy

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 15 August 2017 - 08:10 AM.

Aizen is the best

#15 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:44 AM

Wow..is so easy. I can finish 300 energy in 2h 30'. But you need to think first about startegy and plan your missions smart...if you can. Ofc without any donuts.

Sure you can, I did not say you couldn't.  The tourney ends for me at 10 PM, and the day of HZ ends at 1 AM.  Most people do sleep during that time, especially when they wake up at 4 AM for work.  I am saying that the tourney is geared around European people although the server is North American.

~~Mark Twain~~

#16 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:37 AM

Everybody has to sleep, so it doesn't matter, if you sleep at end of serverday or in between.

Only advantage to be awake at server-midnight is for making duells with fresh refill of courage. But this won't be important in future  :angry:

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#17 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:58 AM

They need to get rid of the experience tourneys.  They are unfair too.  You have an advantage to them if you play in the overseas regions.  Most people are sleeping when the tourney ends and can not store all their entire days energy and can't stay up all night to get it done from tourney end date to end of day.    Just saying.......

Thats why this game has multiple server so you can play to the one closest to your timezone and the one that fits your schedule the most. 

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#18 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:55 PM

Thats why this game has multiple server so you can play to the one closest to your timezone and the one that fits your schedule the most.

Like us2? You know united States 2 that seems to follow European times instead of the United States. While I don't see any problems with the experience tournament. Silver has a valid point about the timing of a lot of things on the us2 server. We go weeks with 90 percent of the villains arriving between midnight and 5am. Last event I finally had to wake up and fight a villain to complete the goal.

#19 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:32 PM

the videos are only on the web version so if your on the steam version it doesnt have the ads to skip

I play on the web version. I have never seen a video. And as L.L. says above, the server time for the US version is usually given in PST but apparently recently on this forum it is acceptable to use some European time zone. 

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#20 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:44 PM

all 3 US servers go by pacific time  refresh of day missions and refresh of courage energy is at midnight pacific

Brazil servers "midnight" is 4 hours before US

England server "midnight" is 8 hours before US

the first team fights of the day is always Noon of the time zone used ( noon of pacific time for all 3 US servers, Brazil is 8 AM Pacific, England is 4 AM Pacific ) and the rest of the team fights are +4, +6, +8 and +10 from the first fight of the day

• SabiLilli likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users