Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:whoever

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:45 AM

I dont know if the Villains show up at the same time in all servers or not but based on time of day the hit points of the villain should be lower for the early morning/late night villains.. I have never seen a after midnight east coast time villain be killed in my server (US3) I am not saying make it one hit and its dead but at least make it where there is a chance that it can be killed by the few people who are on. I would say between Midnight Eastern and 7am Eastern any Villain should have a reduced hit point total in the US servers and the same for other servers based on their late night time. as it stands now most people hit it once and then quit average high hit number when they escape is about 20 hits. 

Edited by goofoff1, 23 July 2017 - 05:47 AM.

• SabiLilli likes this

#2 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:39 AM

They need to fix the villains, plain and simple.  Lower the hitpoints and stop putting them ALL between 10 PM and 6 AM server time.  It is like the developers are catering to certain people.  I am lucky if I see a villain at any time now and my day goes from 4 AM to 10 PM and never do they appear.

• SabiLilli likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#3 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:39 PM

Best fix do away with the hit points. Time only. Villain arrives for say 1 hour. Everyone hits what they can. You get a reward for most hits, and a Second place or better yet how about 1st for using no donuts. (instead of last hit). After all super hero's don't kill villains nor let them flee. He should be arrested after each arrival.

The times are awful too. This is an US server. You should cater to the US. I play other games based on out of country servers and they host events for their times. 90 percent of our villains should fall between 10am est to 10pm est. Right now it's the opposite

#4 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:08 PM

villians go stronger since may i think, everywere players are complaining. It leeds to less players attacking. 

Same is on uk-server. The daily villians are long and too strong, fleeing with half of their points after 3 hours! I've heard, the ones at night are easier to defeat. But then without me and most of players  (sleeping)

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#5 AmericanMike

AmericanMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg Florida.
  • Team:AmericanMike'sKillerElite
  • Character:AmericanMike

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:06 AM

Maybe some form of glitch has occurred where the US servers are running villians with daytime stats at 3:00 AM because they are running by UK time. Somebody in I.T. might wish to look into this.  :S

Edited by AmericanMike, 24 July 2017 - 03:07 AM.

#6 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:whoever

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:49 PM

here is a perfect example

on US3 today there was a villain that just showed up and lasted a whole 6 minutes during the day... that one should be in the middle of the night (after midnight Eastern time) because it would have been around for about a half hour or more in the middle of the night as opposed to during the day when there are way more people on and it lasted all of 6 minutes

#7 Mons

Mons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNorth of Nowhere
  • Team:Flaming Llama
  • Character:Mons

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:20 PM

Agreed goofoff1.  The villain lasted 6 minutes and the winner got in 11 hits.  Which must have been whith donuts.  Yet I (we at US3) faced a villain the other evening with 120 Million health.  Maybe staff should take a serious look at this. :( 

Always do right.  This will gratify some
people and astonish the rest.
                                         Mark Twain

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Villain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users