Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Hurricane
  • World:US2
  • Character:ErmaEmpath

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:12 AM

Please , i just put away all my extra fight bot stuff  in  the hideout and now i have to get it out of storage again ?   Didn't we just do this two weeks ago ?     NO fun  

• operationredwings likes this

#2 operationredwings

operationredwings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Team:VALOROUS VAGRANTS
  • World:US3
  • Character:ask me and maybe ill tell

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:38 PM

yes we did

#3 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:whoever

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:06 PM

I think they are trying to see how badly they messed up the hideouts with the last update because without generators for bots the scores will be much lower this time

#4 Pidgeon

Pidgeon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:27 PM

The fights will be just as bad without generators for defense or attack.

US 2 has 30 teams already ranked with several teams having over 2000 points in less than 12 hours.  The leading team has over 3400 points.  

Hero con is basically for players who throw money at the game...well this entire game is designed that way

#5 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:whoever

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:16 PM

i have put no money into the game and have 400 points but now that will slow down because i have used up all of my stored robots so am in the rebuilding period to refill the robots.. so really what it did was make it so that you play less because i had it down to 4 minutes per robot with the generators now its 15 which sucks

• centella likes this

#6 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:47 PM

That's my experience too: the one, who won most glory in my uk1-team has a bot-warehouse level 4. It was filled in the beginning and he used the bots. He never spent money in game, not possible in his country.

With the long producing time for bots, it will slow down now, the warehouses will stay nearly empty

• centella likes this
(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#7 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:16 AM

This is just crazy.  Every day I am getting hideout attacks for the daily missions and weekly ones too.  Now 2 weeks later you run the same herocon.  People have such high hideouts for the little players they can't complete the daily missions nor really help in the attack.  My little one on US3 can't compete and constantly have to forfeit the daily missions of attack 13 hideouts because there is no one to attack and if you attack with 15 bots it takes 2 hours to replenish them.  HZ developers are ruining the game, well if enough people haven't quit yet, I think this should clinch it up.

• cbsarge likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users