Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:55 PM

Please add number of missiles used for us dueling fans to the Herocon challenges. Thanks.

• FaithfulAizen and SabiLilli like this

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:19 PM

lol I'll lose :D I only use mine for team fights I barely duel

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:53 PM

As with the Success by Skill which helps your team gain points by buying skill points. High Level players purchase cost for skills is really high. Teams should be allowed to use TEAM COINS to donate to the weakest member in order to allow them to improve by buying more skills. Also it will allow the team to contribute to the team members that are saving for the 100 million coins deed so that player no longer needs to stockpile their coins and not be able to contribute.

With the fact that this challenge will not happen often than you will not have teams stockpile low level players just for this challenge. Also trying to add a low level player during the challenge would be useless due to the rules of Herocon.

Example 1. Level 285 player currently has 76 million coins. They do not want to spend there coins in this round of Success by Skill as they will likely never get to 100 million again with this current competition being active. Team donates 24 million coins to that player and they can buy all their stats now. That way the player does not have to wait until the next time Success by Skill becomes active to contribute. 

Example 2. Team wants to reward a player that is level 345 for being the top contributor to the last 2 Herocons and donates a large amount of coins even if the conversion from coins to purchase of stats is poor as the team wishes to reward dedication. 

One thing to keep in mind. You would have to disable the ability to donate for the first month of being on a team to stop 1 team donating everything into Team Coins and than donate to 1 player to than relocate it to their MAIN TEAM.

Edited by Mahhafooznit, 22 June 2017 - 09:18 PM.

• LittleOne likes this

#4 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:13 AM

Training units for the herocon :P

Aizen is the best

#5 elboboo

elboboo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Team:sidekick rescue
  • World:US9
  • Character:Elboboo7

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:33 AM

just a suggestion for herocon its a great system to help teams work togeather but a great idea would be to reward say the top 3 players on each team with a special bonus as well so that each player has a reason to work even harder as well. like maybe 3 new outfits or even weapons/gadget/missles that could go  with outfits for even bigger bonuses to the suits 8%/9%/10% bonuses for suits for 3/2/1 on team which would be even better then say champions suits and would be something newer and longer term players would fight to get

• SabiLilli likes this

#6 HONG

HONG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:46 AM

Bad herocon. 

All these rewards depend on a good team, but what can they do if they don't have one active team?

Leave , or complain the other members?

And this herocon did make conflicts and complaints between team members!!!

-------

There are only 3 or 4 very active teams, they always get the first 4 herocon ranks, They always have much better herocon booster, and more skill points.

This herocon is valuable only for those 3 or 4 teams. BUT, how about the others?

They get less rewards every week, and the distance will become bigger and bigger.

-------

They work hard, and  can much harder than many of the other players, but make no differences, only because of inactive team?

What should they do?   Leave their teams, or leave this game?

• Lilapus likes this

#7 Agrimm

Agrimm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Team:Gate13
  • Character:Agrimm

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:06 PM

Ref to HeroCon task.....I think it's rotten of HZ to have boosted the villians (?) you fight in "special missions" (angry) .  I'm level 299 and "NOW" can't even beat a level 255 special missions villain.  I might just as well not even bother.......

#8 HONG

HONG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:04 AM

Such a huge number of teams died.

what did that mean? That meant most of players came and then left  this game.

Did you notice that, or you never cared about that.

Do you know why?

I think you don't know why, if you did, you would not make this herocon.

#9 Lilapus

Lilapus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationMidwest
  • Team:AmericanMikeskillerElite
  • Character:Lilapus

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

Less than 40 teams have made it to the HeroCon rewards this week. Are the challenges going to be this difficult from now on?

#10 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:36 PM

So on us2 and us1 only 10 teams have taken part >_<

Aizen is the best

#11 Mons

Mons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNorth of Nowhere
  • Team:Flaming Llama
  • Character:Mons

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:10 PM

On a winning team but these Herecons need to be winnable for more of the players on this game.  I would think the point would be to make the game more inclusinve.

Like Faithfful said above - 10 teams...... really ?   HZ may need to rethink this idea.

Always do right.  This will gratify some
people and astonish the rest.
                                         Mark Twain

#12 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:28 PM

When I looked sunday I saw only 9 teams for both servers....us3 is doing better because their's more players

Aizen is the best

#13 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:13 AM

Ref to HeroCon task.....I think it's rotten of HZ to have boosted the villians (?) you fight in "special missions" (angry) .  I'm level 299 and "NOW" can't even beat a level 255 special missions villain.  I might just as well not even bother.......

I did not see an increase to the villain in the special missions.  I have done them all week like I normally do on all servers.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#14 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 20 July 2017 - 06:53 AM

For doing special missions with sucess, you need to have the right skilling at the beginning of special mission: low strenght, high stammia, no weapon, missiles equipped, good strenghtless sidekick. If you stuck in the middle, it is hopeless to do it fast. 

To do 100 special-misssions had been a hard task for smaller teams, especially, if timing of special missions had been unlucky

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Please Add, herocon, missiles used

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users