Photo

Adding a "3 attacks per day" icon to player's names.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dragonsi

Dragonsi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Team:Loophole Strategy
  • World:US1
  • Character:Dragonsi

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:12 AM

For normal Duels, I never use the "suggested" 9 enemy suggestions on the list. It either gives me way too hard people, or ones way too low point wise, I have to find the middle ground ones who give me max points I know I can win easily.

I go to the Heroes Ranking List and slowly start at 3AM and down the list, taking 3 attacks allowed per person. But I use the Steam desktop version and OFTEN get the 10 minute "Another login" timeout message when distracted with other things, then I lose my place on who I already attacked the MAX 3 times that day and have to find the person I had been attacking 1-2-3 hours before. Can you add a symbol (III) with red dashes through next to each name, showing us what names are done for the day, and what names I attacked only once or twice? Or just  an "Attacks Left" column with a number? Thanks.

#2 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:19 AM

if they do... is attacks left

as technically the max number of attacks left is 6

he or she attacks you 3 times, it means you can attack 6 times back

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users