• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:05 AM

Here is what I would like added.

1. I like the 40 donuts to throw away a trophy but donuts are already highly used in running a team. I would like to have the option of 40 donuts or 100 million coins to throw away 1 trophy every week. Most teams will likely sacrifice their coins but horde their donuts. 

2. For Villain fights. I understand the most strikes and last hit. There should also be a team component. Thus I suggest the most hits by a team gets a team reward such as donuts, melons, coins directly to the team box. 

3. For Villain fights I would like to have the option for the game to Text my cell phone to state a Villain has popped or is about to pop. On top of that there should be a 5 minute warning in the game sent in message form stating that is a rumbling of a disturbance in "insert zone here". That way people are prepped to battle a Villain when he/she shows. 

4. I would like to see a new spider/woman villain with robotic legs with a lady as the top half all in Greek or Roman armor. Call her the Collector of socks. As her evil plan is to steal everyone's right sock. 

• King of Thieves and Astral like this

#2 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:26 AM

Dude..... That's my diabolical plan! We don't need no spider woman. I been changing half of every pair of socks into extra tupperware lids since time began. :P

I'm bringing sexy back!

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:53 PM

Here is what I would like added.

1. I like the 40 donuts to throw away a trophy but donuts are already highly used in running a team. I would like to have the option of 40 donuts or 100 million coins to throw away 1 trophy every week. Most teams will likely sacrifice their coins but horde their donuts. 

knowing the M.O. of HZ, it won't be 100 million coins or 40 donuts always, they would probably make it the amount according to team honor, thus for example, in US1, it might be(if they added your suggestion ) 75 Million coins for "Lords" to do it, but "Chaos" would have to put up 250 million coins to do it

2. For Villain fights. I understand the most strikes and last hit. There should also be a team component. Thus I suggest the most hits by a team gets a team reward such as donuts, melons, coins directly to the team box. 

------------------------------------------

that would give EVEN MORE of an advantage to top teams, we could have Chaos top 10 players who are level 300 and up in the fight and 15 from a new team where highest is level 145, and because 1) chaos is more likely to have donuts to spare and 2) they will likely have a faster time ( 3 minutes wait instead of 4 ) they will easily win, plus forcing HZ computers to use up space calculating all that

3. For Villain fights I would like to have the option for the game to Text my cell phone to state a Villain has popped or is about to pop. On top of that there should be a 5 minute warning in the game sent in message form stating that is a rumbling of a disturbance in "insert zone here". That way people are prepped to battle a Villain when he/she shows.

------------------------------

that is cool, not so much as an advantage to wait for it, but in that you can try to finish the mission in process via donuts and batteries so you can start as soon as villain pops

4. I would like to see a new spider/woman villain with robotic legs with a lady as the top half all in Greek or Roman armor. Call her the Collector of socks. As her evil plan is to steal everyone's right sock.

---------------

nice idea for future, but is most likely the new villain will be based on Egypt/Indy Jones theme of the new zone ( the one open to level 300 )

• FaithfulAizen likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#4 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:39 PM

I can imagine my aunt freaking out and seeing the spider :P

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users