Photo

Work Robot (Speed Improvement Room) not calculating %s correctly?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:29 AM

No need to involve anyone else. You and I...... We know what this is about. So let's put things in perspective. Your reputation..... a whopping 13...............almost, if not all, by your teammates. Mine.... Well, it is the best on the US servers....... So it's pretty obvious by that alone who is here trying to help others and who is here just helping their self. 'Nuff said.

I didn't talk about you. You said your point of view about hideout options but you didn't read well what dragonsi posted, so you give a useless information for him. Now some ppl have persecutory complex and is sad when combined with strong egocentrism.

#22 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:32 PM

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, Idk what is. lol. And I answered based on the information he gave. He gave more information after. Personally, I don't think you know what he wrote. Most of the time we don't know what you write. It's obvious English isn't your 1st language when on the forums (though you seem much better at it in in-game chat. Why is that?) Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with it not being your first language. But don't presume you know more about what was said than someone that speaks it as his native tongue. Besides, you only ever do two things on this forum. Complain or insult. I see you got a 14th like in your reputation..... from your team mate again. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And by the way, your comment didn't help him either. It didn't even address why he might have an issue or how to fix it other than sending in a ticket. It was nothing more than a jab. We both know what you were doing, as does everyone else you've insulted during your time here. Btw, thanks for that. After I returned from retirement, a lot of former rivals became allies because they can't stand you. Had they liked you more, I may not have gained those allies. 

And since you "didn't talk about (me)" then who were you talking about? ;) C'mon Laca. Be real. You can't make obvious lies and really expect people to believe them.

Edited by King of Thieves, 07 April 2017 - 06:39 PM.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#23 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:54 PM

hey stop arguing guys. They might end up locking this post down. You can either shake hands, Kiss and make up, hug it out, or talk in private over this issue

• centella likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users