Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:57 AM

After a lost hideout fight, a new attack can only be started after a cooldown of 10 minutes. The waiting time can be skipped for one donut.
>>>>>>>dumbest update ever, this is nothing more than greed. You already have to wait for robots to be made now I have to wait after a loss? Why so you can get more donuts. It adds more and more to the play to win concept herozero is going to. Think about this you get one choice of who you can hit, if you lose you have to wait? Give mesomeone I can beat then, you pick my opponent I have no choice and I'm punished if you pick a stronger person? Remove this at once. Please.

• On some android devices it could happen, that the app crashed directly after the game start. This problem has been fixed.
>>>>downloads the update on my Samsung GALAXY S5 , opens the app, it immediately shuts down....twice...not fixed.

• Some players had to restart the game after a mission or a training unit, since the progress bar was stuck at 100%. This problem has been fixed.

>>>>>runs a 3 minutes fighting mission and training comes back, stuck on 100 percent, restarted, so not fixed either.

#2 YouWontRemember

YouWontRemember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Computer

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:04 AM

After a lost hideout fight, a new attack can only be started after a cooldown of 10 minutes. The waiting time can be skipped for one donut.
>>>>>>>dumbest update ever, this is nothing more than greed. You already have to wait for robots to be made now I have to wait after a loss? Why so you can get more donuts. It adds more and more to the play to win concept herozero is going to. Think about this you get one choice of who you can hit, if you lose you have to wait? Give mesomeone I can beat then, you pick my opponent I have no choice and I'm punished if you pick a stronger person? Remove this at once. Please.

It's not even a case of just getting an opponent I can't beat. What if I get an opponent that has nothing to offer if I win? There's no point in winning or fighting to lose. Might as well wait the 10 minutes and skip it.

That being said, there's actually a really good end-game / high-level hideout based reason to place a time delay if you lose a fight. I just think the penalty is too harsh, especially since I can literally wait the 10 minutes and just get a new opponent anyway.

#3 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:20 AM

It might have to do with players using the 1 bot per opponent win or lose method. This allowed some players to gain honor REALLY fast. Some of us hit the highest glory deed much faster than I think Playata had planned on for us.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#4 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

That being said, there's actually a really good end-game / high-level hideout based reason to place a time delay if you lose a fight. I just think the penalty is too harsh, especially since I can literally wait the 10 minutes and just get a new opponent anyway.

End game? Okay I'll bite, what would that be?

The hideout is already a joke, now they think the strategy for competing in it was too good? Makes no sense. They handcuff us by only allowing one opponent per, they eliminate any battle for the top spot as you never lose glory nor can target those above you.

This whole thing was a failure, scrap it or fix it fast.

I'm on a phone.

Still the program shuts down everytime I open it takes a minimum of 2 times was just 4 times this morning.

Now the team chat (which was broken for years, was fixed prior to the last update) is broken again. I can't see it anymore, it has 2 lines from 8am yesterday and I know people have posted since.

It still hangs up at 100 percent, occasionally although not as often as it was.

I have tv on training screen but not yet seen it on the mission screen.

Now some questions
There's nothing at all for our hero to do in his hideout? Where does he keep those sidekicks? (Obviously to me you swung and missed with this expansion, please change it fast I have played other games that fundamentally changed so much and it killed the game) why not fix what you had before the expansion?

One last question why is it so hard to feature your lowest server on the automatic selection when creating a new player (very few first timers will ever change the server it defaults too, thus driving the traffic away from certain servers)

#5 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:26 PM

looking at things objectively

in itself, taking aside the issues of "glory fighting" (which I chose not to do BTW, I just fortify place and work on raising the gold production and part of it is producing glue and mine so I can raise base level ) and how ridiculously long are the upper levels for rooms going up a level  and opening of holes ( last hole opening is over 1 month long and if you decide to use donuts to do it instantly, it is at a cost of more than 600 donuts, forgot amount mentioned by teammate, but might be over 800 ) , all of which are the "added things"

the hideout is better than the old work

work = only when you are not active in missions and/or away from computer a long time, otherwise (unless you cut the work short, with a penalty of half of the coins you were to earn), you can't do missions, you can't do training, you can't go against villain, only thing you can do while work is active is chat on team and do team things ( team fight and gang fight ) and do duels and league

Hideout = continues coin gaining, technically just for the coins, you only need to come to the computer at least 3 times a day ( 8 x3 =24 ) to gather them. even if you are currently inactive ( school, vacation, something else ) and while hideout is gaining coins, you can do missions, train, fight villain and everything else

obvious advantage = Hideout

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#6 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:19 PM

Advantage for coins yes. For nothing else. The last room if you wait until your work room is high level is less than 30 days. You chose not to do the fighting I on the other hand have considerable resources tied up into attack and defense. Basically they have built this huge base to replace the work when they could have just made work part of the multitasking.

#7 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:56 PM

last room, if you wait till all "necessary rooms are level 20" ( level of work robot where I calculate it would be about 70 to 75% faster only? ) instead of regular 32 to 35 days (without work bonus ) it might be about 23 or 24 days at best?  still way too long

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#8 YouWontRemember

YouWontRemember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Character:Computer

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:47 AM

End game? Okay I'll bite, what would that be?

The hideout is already a joke, now they think the strategy for competing in it was too good? Makes no sense. They handcuff us by only allowing one opponent per, they eliminate any battle for the top spot as you never lose glory nor can target those above you.

This whole thing was a failure, scrap it or fix it fast.

Beforehand, I could slap a level 20 generator next to the bot building room, and effectively fight forever with my base's storage of sticky glue. The only real limit is how much you want to no-life your way to the top. At least now if I chose to not fight someone because it's not worth winning, I have to wait rather than peel off a bot and keep fighting. 

last room, if you wait till all "necessary rooms are level 20" ( level of work robot where I calculate it would be about 70 to 75% faster only? ) instead of regular 32 to 35 days (without work bonus ) it might be about 23 or 24 days at best?  still way too long

If the upgrades after level 15 continue to take 4% off, you'd cap out at 90% time reduction. That'd take the last room to be about a week to 10 days complete without donuts - (edit to add: at least basing it off the fact that the room prior to that shaves off about 31-32 hours per 4% upgrade. The 2nd to last hole would be about 3 days to complete at a 90% time deduction, and the last hole probably takes double or a little longer than that.)

Edited by YouWontRemember, 09 March 2017 - 12:58 AM.

#9 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:11 AM

one toon in one server with 25% upgrade( level 5 )  has current room at a rate that as it keeps doubling up would be 36.7 days for last hole

another toon the way it has it at current hole  and with a 50% upgrade ( level 10 ) and keeps doubling up, would make it 29.6 days

so is "not so simple" how they measure it

put in 10 minutes later

Edited by centella, 09 March 2017 - 05:19 AM.

#10 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:47 AM

looks like the cutoff is exactly 30 minutes for editing, could not edit my previous post even if it was the last one

#11 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:49 AM

My lvl 14 work bot can get it done in 24 days. I get 66% speed reduction with a lvl 14 worker bot. While, if I remember correctly, it started w/ +5% per lvl, right around 50% it turned into +4% which if it continues at 4%, it will end at 90%.

Also, I think the rate of cost increase is right around 50% for glue, zeronite, coin, and time. So if a room at lvl 5 takes an hour, then the same room at lvl 6 would take an hour and a half. 

Edited by King of Thieves, 09 March 2017 - 06:17 AM.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#12 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:55 AM

wow!!!!  if we go by the 66% reduction, it means it is based on about 71 days the discount

and there is a chance that "level 16" instead of a 4% increase, it is a 3% increase, making level 20 an 85%, not 90

Edited by centella, 09 March 2017 - 06:01 AM.

#13 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:57 AM

It might have to do with players using the 1 bot per opponent win or lose method. This allowed some players to gain honor REALLY fast. Some of us hit the highest glory deed much faster than I think Playata had planned on for us.

So everyone that gained honour quickly gets the benefit because they get to keep that honour and every one else gets screwed with the changes.  I see fairness in that. 

• leapinglizard likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#14 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:25 AM

So everyone that gained honour quickly gets the benefit because they get to keep that honour and every one else gets screwed with the changes.  I see fairness in that. 

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. :P

I'm bringing sexy back!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users