Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:43 AM

Ok, I will make sure I admit first that I did this this weekend because I was trying to get my deed and some people were trying to prevent it from happening so I hopped to a team that had dueling to get more honour.

Anyways......

Training trophies and energy trophies to get the benefit of it, you must be in the team when the server changes and use them all before you leave the team.

Courage and duelling you can jump into a gang and have the benefit of them instantly.

Some players are getting the best of all trophies.  They have 5 training trophies, use them, hop out and join a team for the rest of the day taking advantage of the dueling rewards.    These 2 trophies need to be locked the same way.  You only can receive the benefit of ALL or ANY trophies by being in the team that has them upon server change.  If you leave the team, you lose the trophy benefit.

• King of Thieves and centella like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#2 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:27 AM

by golly, you right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all Pacific time

Sunday 1155 PM

I moved to a team with 5 trainers after dueling constantly for last 3 hours, I am far away ahead in honor race

Monday 714 AM

did almost all training except 7 and moved to a team with 5 duels, pulverizing in numbers, second place only has 1/3 of the honors points I have by 500 PM

Monday 1155 PM got already invite to team with 5 trainers, ready to go there so I can do all the training there next 7 hours

Repeat each of these steps each day all this week

have made my character stronger, and easily got 1st place honors

that is what potentially can happen

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users