• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:06 AM

New game. You make up a story about taking the hill from the poster above you and end the story with my hill

I will start...

I was walking along a side street in Humphreyville when I spotted some kids tobogganing  down a hill. It was the most beautiful hill I had ever seen! I ran up and took all their toboggans and pushed them down the hill.

My Hill! 

Edited by Jagan, 12 February 2017 - 12:07 AM.

• LevelHunter likes this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#2 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:39 AM

Unbeknownst to Jagan, Hanzo had built a giant sling shot at the bottom of the hill. As one of the toboggans slid into place, he released the mechanism holding the giant rubberband in place. The toboggan flew through the air the same direction it had come from, catching Jagan unawares. A small piece of metal on the toboggan grabbed hold of her cape and the two flew off into the sunset together. Hanzo then ran up the hill and yelled to the world,

"MY HILL!"

• Jagan likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#3 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:10 AM

there was a secret trap door at the top of the hill. Leapinglizard watched and waited, hanzo  stepped on the door. Leapinglizard pulled the giant lever,  door opened and hanzo went sliding down the hill into a giant snowball.  Leapinglizard ran up the hill.

"MY HILL!!!"

Edited by leapinglizard, 12 February 2017 - 01:12 AM.

• Jagan and King of Thieves like this

#4 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:44 PM

Jagan determined to keep the hill buys a paraglide at the Acme Paraglide Shop. She climbs a nearby but not so beautiful hill and takes off gliding straight at Leaping Lizard kicking him in the butt and sending him rolling off the hill. The collision with LL's derriere left Jagan in perfect position at the top of the hill.

"My Hill!" 

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#5 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:11 PM

Fuma Hanzo sneaks up behind Jagan and quietly opens a mason jar containing a pretty blue butterfly. As the butterfly escapes and flies past her, Jagan syas, "MY HILL! Ooooooh! A BUTTERFLY!" and runs off chasing it. Fuma Hanzo stands firm atop the hill and declares,

"MY HILL! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

• Jagan likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#6 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:49 PM

Leapinglizard constructs the perfect female robot and walks in past fuma, at the end the robot turns and blows a kiss as it walks on down the road. Fuma in love gives chase with the arruga sounds playing. With no one on the hill. Leapinglizard grabs a chair, a lemonade and walks to the top. Grabs his favorite book and starts reading.

My hill!!!
  • Jagan likes this

#7 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:06 AM

Previously, Hanzo had spied on LL working on a secret technological doohickey. While LL was in the bathroom, Hanzo rigged the device to blow up using a trigger switch that he booby trapped into a book LL had seemed interested in. He didn't know what this automaton was, but Hanzo had to sabotage it none the less. 

Fast forward to present time.

Hanzo had just caught up with the lusty fembot when LL sat down in his chair and grabbed his book to read. As he opens it, the trigger switch releases and remotely sets off Hanzo's bomb. With his arms around her waist and his face planted against her butt, the bomb goes off, blowing Hanzo through the air directly towards where LL had just gotten comfortable. The collision sent LL careening down the hill but stopped Hanzo's inertial motion, plopping him down in the seat LL had just vacated. 

Bewildered, Hanzo sat there muttering to himself and started looking around for the fembot. 

"Holy cow, that girl can fart!" Hanzo said as he looked around for her. 

At the bottom of the hill, he spied her still smoking wreckage.

"WHOA!" he exclaimed. "She farted so hard, she blew up!"

Scratching his head in amazement, he sat back down before realizing this chair hadn't been there before.

"Who put this chair on MY HILL?"

Edited by King of Thieves, 08 March 2017 - 10:08 AM.

• Jagan and leapinglizard like this

I'm bringing sexy back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users