Bertcuth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Team:Nerds Inc.
  • World:US1
  • Character:Cuthbert

Posted 09 February 2017 - 04:45 PM

Due to the limited nature or scope of the league battles, I'd like to suggest two small changes.

First, to make each "metal" or level a locked-in achievement.  That is, once you achieve Silver (for example), you can't go back to Bronze. You can slide up and down between Silver I, II, and III, but you can't slide back down to Bronze I (or lower).

Second, to give a few more options for each round. Limiting it to three randomly chosen opponents that can only be refreshed free once a day, or every 2 hours with a video, often means I've gone days in a row with no viable opponents. This also means I'm reluctant to spend donuts here because a "refresh refresher" often doesn't help much.  I'd suggest providing five opponents instead of three at a time, and/or reducing the cooldown for video watching.

These two issues make it very difficult to climb higher in the ranks and to stay at a particular level.  

#2 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:09 PM

in the other hand...................... those who go for honor race prefer to be able to go down during their "losing week" and what if someone too weak to be "silver" but able to get there barely than starts getting "too powerful members attacking him" because he is "silver" and goes down to a very low points?  ( same goes with others, some have been able to sneak to gold, and than foes get Tough, and you get countless attacks that actually get you to bronze points level in less than 4 days )

but I like the idea of getting 5 instead of 3

way is now, many time they are forcing you to use the free refresh or to attack someone for a "1 point loss" so you get 3 new people

• Mons likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users