• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg Florida.
  • Team:AmericanMike'sKillerElite
  • World:US3
  • Character:AmericanMike

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:50 AM

This is in regards to all team jumpers out there, the one's who come on the team and then shortly thereafter abandon it for a "better team". why don't you stay on the team that you are with and help make it the "better team", what's the matter? Are you scared of a little hard work? Try it once, try growing with your team... who knows, you might like it.  (smug) that was just a feeling that i had to address, thank you for listening. :)

• Ansane, King of Thieves, FaithfulAizen and 3 others like this

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:55 AM

So many people will agree with you Mike!

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 MattPowersReal

MattPowersReal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • World:US6
  • Character:Mattpowersreal

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:28 AM

I only started playing this game about 3-4 weeks ago. I have only joined one team and I'm really enjoying being part of the team. I never believed in team jumping unless you're having serious issues with the current team.

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#4 Vox

Vox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Character:Vox

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:25 PM

There should totally be an automated time limit that doesn't let you join other teams (Jump) so fast. I am a leader and it truly is sometimes very annoying.

#5 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

I only started playing this game about 3-4 weeks ago. I have only joined one team and I'm really enjoying being part of the team. I never believed in team jumping unless you're having serious issues with the current team.

I hear you, and when one is lucky to get to the big teams, it is way it should be

one should ask 2 or 3 members of each team what is the dynamics of the team and according to that, decide on one team, and try to stay with that team through thick and thin

usually not much issue on that with US2 as it has so few members, thus very likely to get a team for the long run

in other servers like US3 most of all, we would have the "beginner teams", ones who are like (team stats ) 14-20-20-20 for those just starting up to level 30 or so?  than those who are 30 to 60 or 70 would be better off going to a mid level team or higher  (20-30-30-30 ) and than when they are level 50 to 100 try to see if you can get to a team that it is at least 25-33-33-33 but you should be able to go to a top 20 team

so team jumping is inevitable for those who progress faster than the team

each server dynamics is different

US1 is more of established teams, and any new people have to patiently progress themselves toward a chance to the upper elite teams

US 2 is easier even if you are a low level ( 40 or lower ) to get a crack on the top 20 teams as it is more empty

US 3 for the upper teams, we have to talk about "network of teams"  where 2 to 4 teams usually form ONE NETWORK as it is where the major flow of new players go to as it is the established standard choice when you enter the page

the upper team that should be top 10, than a lower team ( who probably would be on top 30 teams if not top 20 ) and sometimes 1 or 2 in between teams that should be for sure top 20, maybe on the top 10

so here we talking of players starting at "lower team" but as they progress, they would go to the "upper teams" of the team network

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#6 Drucilla

Drucilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Team:Agents of Shield
  • Character:Drucilla

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:38 PM

I'm the leader of a team that I inherited. I received an invitation to the team when I was still somewhere in the 20's. It was a new team - only a few days old when I joined - and less than a month after I joined the guy who started it left the game and bequeathed the leadership to me. Since then we've grown fairly steadily and it's been great seeing everyone advance in levels. We've had two or three people who joined up and left almost straight away, and one person who joined up and never logged in again after the day they joined, but most of us have been there for the long haul. I'm looking forward to maxing out our team stats - someday. :) Maybe as we get closer to the higher levels we'll find more team jumpers. But so far thankfully it's been only a minor issue for us. 

• King of Thieves and FaithfulAizen like this

#7 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:15 AM

When I first started this game other stronger players were able to hit me and win.  The only thing that changed that was playing the game and getting stronger.  The stronger I got, the less people could beat me.

It's the same with Team play.  At first you may not have a lot to offer players.  But as your team continues to play, you get stronger.  You build up your team and you have more to offer players.  The more you have to offer players, the longer they may stay with your team.

So it takes patience.  Playing the game.  Getting Stronger.  This helps with jumpers. 

You will always have people who jump from team to team.  USUALLY, they find one they like or fit in with eventually.

#8 AmericanMike

AmericanMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg Florida.
  • Team:AmericanMike'sKillerElite
  • Character:AmericanMike

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:52 AM

it doesn't happen all of the time, i opened this thread because i was feeling just a little bit frustrated by all of the usual things that frustrate you when running a team, like the multiple application technique, you know the one... when someone applies for your team when you're offline, then you end up sending an invitation to someone who's already on a team because they joined another team while you were sleeping. i just wanted to share my frustration with the forum because misery loves company  ;)

#9 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:39 AM

another case of why I want my suggestion( actually ours, it was a combination of ideas from various people ) in this link

http://forum.us.hero...ery/#entry11582

would be nice to have 2 or 3 people who get to see the team applications instead of just 1 person

Edited by centella, 09 April 2017 - 03:40 AM.

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users