• PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:25 PM

mmm, since max is 20..................

from 9 to 14 it should be 150, than at 15 to 19 200, than when we get to max 20, we get 250?

would that be fair YWR?

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#42 YouWontRemember

YouWontRemember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Character:Computer

Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:26 PM

Something like that could work, given that the stamina increases become much larger as you increase the wall (5400 stamina for level 8, 7200 for level 9, and 9000 for level 10.) Even 200/300/400 may work fine or 300 strength by level 9 with 25 strength increments per level (previous levels can also have the 25 strength increase, so level 2 is 125, level 3 is 150, etc.)

At 200 strength - It'd take about 50 attacks to take out a level 10 bot (assuming no misses/crits.) The bot has 1000 strength, so it'd do about 50k total damage to the wall, which isn't enough to break it. That means you'd need a minimum of 2 bots to break a level 9 wall until your attack bots get to about level 13. For 300 strength, it'd end up taking one extra bot than at 200 of strength. So it still holds up well if someone is slightly overpowered to you, and defensive bots can still help out against an onslaught of attack bots. Yet if you go away and are maxed out on materials to be taken, it may make it worthwhile for you to be attacked.

#43 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:21 AM

Okay, I will sign in to give my feedback.  A couple of likes and dislikes.

I love the new hideout.... I hate the long digging times.  Not all of us can afford the extra bot to dig.  But hey, I will live through it. 

A few issues I would like to address

1)  Please move the icon from the middle of the page.  I hit attack button on a player and it hits that button instead.  It is not only an issue on the phone but on my computer.  Then I have to start again and find my opponent, or whatever.

2)  TVs on mobile.  They no longer exist for mission reduce time and the biggest pet peeve is the one on the league page to refresh opponent.  These no longer exist and thus I either pay donuts to change my opponents or I don't do league attacks.

3)  Please get rid of that flashing red icon on the hideout that is stuck.  I have figured out that it is from storing a zeronite mine or glue factory.  If I take them out of storage the red icon is gone.  If I store them, it comes back.  I am going psycho.  (and yes, there was a ticket submitted)

4)  Cost of upgrades.  Coins/EXP are based on level but it appears that the cost to build is not.  My poor smaller character has to pay the exact price that my high level character pays on another server.  It is very hard for a small player to come up with millions of dollars to expand their defense base. 

I think that is my feedback for now.  I do love the hideout, just a few irks.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#44 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:46 PM

even for someone with high level of their character, it takes weeks to get enough coins to level up higher levels in defense room

level 8 is already over 2 million coins and level 10 is over 6 million coins

and given the increase factor I have seen................... the 17th slot takes over 4 days, so the 20th slot is very likely more than 2 weeks, possible 1 month ( 16th 2 days , 17th 4 days, 18th 8 days?, 19th 16 days?  20th 32 days? )

hate suggesting it..............................  but either lower the costs of doing it to not more than 1 million coins per room in the updates or allow people to buy coins same way they can buy donuts, OR allow people to buy coins via donuts ( 100 donuts = 1 million coins ) for those willing to buy the coins and get the rooms of hideout faster

I decided I have gotten hideout to a comfortable level now  and I do not worry about "hideout honor" as for me is not that important to warrant the cost of coins, thus I will solely work in getting base to the max level 20 to get as much coins as possible each 8 hours and than slowly and patiently get higher the other ones as the coin amount increases until I see that amount in coins asked is too high

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#45 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,440 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:59 PM

Well I'm kinda glad I have my 80 million coins on us3 lol

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#46 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:47 PM

that is nice, that should be enough to get your defense to level 14 or 15 in about a week ;) and you will be with less than 10 million by than

#47 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,440 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:34 AM

oh gosh....seriously? How many levels are there?

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#48 YouWontRemember

YouWontRemember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Character:Computer

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:40 AM

20 levels for each room, and some rooms will cost more to upgrade than others.

For example, the defensive post room costs about 4 million gold to upgrade to level 9 (defense level 10).  To upgrade the improvement unit room to level 11 only costs 3 million despite being 2 levels higher. Yet upgrading the main base itself costs nothing as long as you have the materials. So you will easily burn through 80 million before you hit 100% completion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skip, energy bar, hideout, storage, rooms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users