• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Team:Rising Renewed
  • World:US2
  • Character:BirdFlu

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:40 AM

A strange message flashed across the console... Manko could not make out the words before it disappeared. She rushed to find Antoniella to see if the message could be recovered.
Ant hooks up her tech and finds the message... Its HIM! Its been hiding in the system for quite some time. I cant believe you saw it Manko.

What? Manko stares at the screen unable to believe her eyes...

Hanzo had managed to get a message out, he had been captured while on his "walkabout" by an enemy group and they were holding him in a "secret" base, now no longer a secret.

We need to mount a rescue... and a guide...

Walini knows the area. Husker can track.

They boarded the Villain Plane, PrincessPain, Ricky, IMG,  and Dexter...

The message would have been easy to miss except by those who knew him well. It said simply, "MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Walani drags her giant box of maps & blueprints onto the plane, one of these days I'm going digital!

All these damn boxes.... no room on the plane for me....says Alchemy

Sit in my lap, says Manko

Only if you have dollars..... I don't give lap dances for free....

Ricky sparks one up and takes a big slug off his silver flask that he never he never leaves  behind ......"GULP!"..

Once we unroll them all on the table there will be plenty of room, says Walani,   we might as well digitally scan them on the trip there. no time like the present.
someone hold my beer, Wailani "makes it rain" $$$$$ for Alchemyd.   Pass that my way....it'll help me focus, she says to Ricky.

Ill even sit on my hands, Manko states, but I DO bite...

Don't draw blood, says Alchemy..... (turns music on, starts dancing loosening belt) Party time!!!!

Being the Princess of Pain, I'll just be taking my collection of whips, chains,  and my stilettos. No room for my other devices with Wailani's big ol box

Ricky smirks, and slowly works his way towards Princess of Pain...offers her a sip off his silver flask...

wailani is easily distracted & sees an opportunity to stop scanning blueprints & record Ricky & Princess getting kinky, you know....for future training videos.

As Ricky makes his way over Princess Pain  takes his flask, it's not Fireball but it will do.

Antoniella pilots the jet waiting for Wailani's instructions. "As soon as we get him and spank Hanzo we need a bigger jet", she says as she takes a drag from one of Hanzo's cigar from his secret stash.

the compound is hidden in the jungle on the other side of the mountain straight ahead. find a place to land. I had Antoniella send the blueprints to your phones. once we land we can hide the plane & head to the compound

Manko jumps out of the jet in stealth mode.  She is able to keep to the shadows and surprise the guards one at a time and suck them dry.  She waves to the jet and the rest follow... IMG, its time for you to break the door down...   Lets go get Hanzo...

KERBOOM!!! IMG bangs into the door ... KERBOOM for the 3rd time and it bursts inward.  

Now that the element of surprise is gone, Ricky and Alchemy run in first with guns blazing.  

Antoniella locates a secret door to a lab and hacks their computer to gain access...   

The door opens, Manko gasps... Hanzo is in a cryo case...

I need to get him back to HQ, Ant says, Im not sure how much time we have and he has to be thawed out slowly.

IMG walks up to the cryo chamber, unpluggs it, and begins towing it back to the jet...

Wallini, you might have to dump some stuf to make him fit...

They get him in the jet, high 5, and break out a bottle of booze to share and celebrate their win...

And they use the ice that Hanzo is trapped in to keep the beers and other booze cold, no sense in letting it to go to waste.

Wailani throws a shot of tequila on the box of maps & Ricky tosses his cigarette in setting it up in flames.
lets get the hell out of here

Hanzo stares from his frozen prison as the team turns him into a cooler. "Wtf is this?" he mumbles to himself beneath the ice. "Are they smoking my cigars too? Basxxxxs! When the cat is away, the mice will play."

• King of Thieves and FaithfulAizen like this

birdflucrappysig.jpg

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:48 AM

interesting lol

• yardbird.dana@gmail.com likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 yardbird.dana@gmail.com

yardbird.dana@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Team:Rising Renewed
  • Character:BirdFlu

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:56 AM

took all evening to piece together posts from lots of teammates...  and um.. edit out the juicy parts... lol  enjoy

Edited by yardbird.dana@gmail.com, 17 January 2017 - 02:57 AM.

• Jagan likes this

birdflucrappysig.jpg

#4 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:32 AM

"It'sssss Kah Kah Kah Kah Coldddddddd!!!!"

Edited by King of Thieves, 18 January 2017 - 09:32 AM.

• Jagan likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#5 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:17 AM

This really belongs in the fan fiction section.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#6 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • World:US1

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:29 PM

[moved to Fan Art - Fiction]
Posted Image