2 replies to this topic

#1 knightmoves702

knightmoves702

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:17 PM

Not to be disrespectful by any means but just an observation is all

Its becoming quite clear to a few of us maybe more, but it seems the LONGER the time we invest in this game and not counting the actual $$ spent, the LESS we EVER come across weapons that have any plus DAMAGES. Personally I can now see why the game is fast becoming boring for others incl me. Theres no real pay off vs those that have played this game faaaaaaaaar longer. In a nutshell, in arena fights theres no "fair"  playing field most of the time. The only checks & balances would be "damages" otherwise its an exercise in futility to even hope to overcome another's vastly higher stats due to their long affiliation w/ HZ

Time for weapons & gear upgrades to reward those that invest in a huge amount of time & effort sticking w/ this game. Lessay damage weapons that are NOT in the negative, should be auto available in the store based on time spent NOT just cash

Loa

#2 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:53 AM

The negative amount is a sign that you have been playing a long time.  Those who have played the longest have it the worst.  That is how they keep it balanced. 

Those who have been playing a long time should have some benefits from being a loyal player.  If you play the game right, that could end up being your strength. 

If you want to beat the strongest players, you just need to play smart, and put in the time needed to get strong.

I kind of take the negative items as a badge of honor now.  Means I am strong as <bleep>.

Keep going!  You can do it too!

• King of Thieves likes this

#3 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • World:US2
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:43 PM