• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xLucindaaaa

xLucindaaaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:28 AM

I only get rewards that are less worth when i complete missions and win fights from duels.

I don't really like that because earlier I also got items that have +9 or +11 and more. Now I'm only getting items with -9 or -11 and also the shop does only give me items that are less worth

I hope it can be changed?

I also cant distribute my own skill points anymore. When I made my account I saw that option but now it's gone.

#2 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

The number of stats an item can have is based on your level. If you don't level up, you're unlikely to see better items than the ones you've already got. Level up more and you will soon see improved items. It's especially worth looking out for epic and rare items, which have better stats than common ones. Good sources of + items include villains and the special missions.

The stat redistribution was a one time opportunity to rearrange your stats. We were given that opportunity because they made changes to brain and intuition, and thus some people would need to redistribute their skill points to account for the changes. Once you have used that stat redistribution, it is gone forever. If you wish to change your build, you will need to do it the normal way - by using different items, washing your current items, and by focusing on buying or training certain skills more than others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users