Rafael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

Hi,

the game has been updated, as you can see here: http://forum.us.hero...tes-2013-05-14/ .

We'd like to hear your opinions and questions.

Cheers,

#2 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

Well, I think everyone was disappointed the tournaments were not added again in this update, but you did say the return of the tournaments in this patch was not guaranteed, so I suppose we can't complain :) I hope they will be back in the next patch.

Well, I have some comments, but not about all the things that were added:

Heroic Deeds Interface

I like the new interface which makes sorting the huge list of deeds a bit easier... but the list is still very long and if you want to scroll to the top (to see when someone finished the tutorial, for example) there is still a lot of clicking. I wish there were an easier way to navigate through the list. Perhaps it would be better if there were more than 4 deeds on each "page" of the heroic deeds list. Only 4 deeds per page is not very efficient use of space.

Also, I noticed there were some new deeds added for reaching the newer zones. But, the rewards for these deeds were all items. At soft cap, the likelihood of these items being good is very low :( I got -3, -11 and -55 items, so I had to sell them all.

Team changes

I know lots of people wanted the melon use to be controllable, so that's good, and I'm glad you listened to the players' demands. It's also nice that team chat is not full of reporting for fights messages, but the fact that the team button still flashes when someone reports seems odd because there is nothing to see in the team chat box when you go there. Unless you pay close attention to the member list, you won't be able to tell who just reported in. I would prefer it if the team button did not flash when someone reports for a fight. I don't need to know about that, but it makes me click on the team button just in case it was someone saying something in team chat. For most people, having the team button flash when another member reports in is rather pointless.

Items

While new content is appreciated, adding new items seems pointless to me as it's just a visual change. Some people might like collecting all the new items but I think they are in the minority. The only items most people covet are the special events items (easter items, christmas items etc.) and the iron man suit. I think it would be better to design and add more of those sorts of rare, cool-looking items, instead of adding more regular items. It would be really nice for the villain to give something else instead of the iron man suit, especially.

Deleted heroes can't be attacked anymore

:( Every time somebody deletes their character or Playata deletes their character for inactivity, a huge amount of honour is removed from the server, affecting the honour economy of the server negatively. It is really a shame not to be able to access that honour anymore and it makes it harder for us to get more honour and attain all those honour deeds.

• Doof likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users