Eltifa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Team:Team Awesome
  • World:US1
  • Character:Eltifa

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:27 PM

Some deeds are just annoying as you cannot get rid of them unless you waste loads of donuts.

Bold example is SHOPPING-TOUR II. I wasted 10 donuts to get gear which become obsolete next day, and to get rid of annoying Deed sitting on top of mine to-do list. And surprise, there is shoping tour III to waste even more donuts and proly list is not finished there. Find some solution? It is annoying.

Another is I AM NOT ALONE III. I played for 24 hours to complete 50 duels in on day. And .. there is IANA IV, so you ask me to waste for another 100 donuts to get rid of this one.... Why?
But in this case there is simple :team: solution. Make add defending duels to the counter as well. This way you encourage teamwork and cooperation. I like this idea.

As last I have to thank you for changes with sewing and washing machine. It makes them doable, with time.

#2 Maximum

Maximum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

Just think of the missions as extra opportunities to earn something... no one forces you to do them.

#3 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

Some deeds are just annoying as you cannot get rid of them unless you waste loads of donuts.

Bold example is SHOPPING-TOUR II. I wasted 10 donuts to get gear which become obsolete next day, and to get rid of annoying Deed sitting on top of mine to-do list. And surprise, there is shoping tour III to waste even more donuts and proly list is not finished there. Find some solution? It is annoying.

Another is I AM NOT ALONE III. I played for 24 hours to complete 50 duels in on day. And .. there is IANA IV, so you ask me to waste for another 100 donuts to get rid of this one.... Why?
But in this case there is simple :team: solution. Make add defending duels to the counter as well. This way you encourage teamwork and cooperation. I like this idea.

As last I have to thank you for changes with sewing and washing machine. It makes them doable, with time.

Just don't do the missions then? Did you think of that?
  • Maximum likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users