Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:The Warriors
  • World:US1
  • Character:Maky

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:35 AM

• storage tab for donuts and money (They are very needed, plus if there is for clothing and missiles, there should also be for donuts and money too)

• storage tab for mails

• Put the pets on the washing machine. I have two identical pets (Emil), and I think it would be nice to be able to change it for a different one. And also that they can change their attributes or skills too.

what do you think? can be possible?

greetings :)

• FaithfulAizen and LevelHunter like this

#2 Lucci

Lucci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Team:Sugar Rush
  • World:US3
  • Character:Lucci

Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:17 PM

I like the idea with the mails, it would be nice to keep tabs on specific emails. It would be fine if pets got new attributes if washed but to get a new pet would be broken considering the deeds. Also can you give details as to why we would need a storage tab for donuts and money?

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:41 PM

yep, is redundant to have storage tab for money and donuts, as they are always available, and we can have up to 999,999,999 money AT LEAST

would be nice to have "Tabs" in email to separate team mail, specific member, from herozero, etc

for the pets, is fine as it is in the perspective of pets able to teach skills to other pets before "retiring", so right now there is a way to teach new skills to your "powerful pets" but.........................

I would love if we had a new option of either paying money and/or donuts ( one quarter  of its value cash or depending on how many skill points, donuts ) to take a pet to "obedience school" to rearrange their "starting point skill points", but just like with learning new special skill, pet goes back to level 1 if you do that

like lets say you have a pet that is 200-0-340-150 "at start point of level 1" with whatever special skills and right now is level 20 and at 287-0-425-205 and you "take it to obedience school"  for 8,767 coins OR 3 donuts and start it over at level 1 with same special skills but you rearrange 690 skill points of level 1 to your preferred 100-50-260-280 instead of the original format

or even for those with hammers

let's say that you take down yourself to just 23 strength, and you can have a special pet with all strength, so the 690 points pet can start at level 1 at 690-0-0-0 to help offset the basic strength of your character when dressed

• FaithfulAizen likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#4 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:31 PM

Also can you give details as to why we would need a storage tab for donuts and money?

Sure, for example, you can waste donuts that you bought, accidentally. If you make click on the Booster Icon (with bad click, lag, etc.) you will surely activate the Heroic Sense wasting 2 donuts (it has happened to me many times)

If you cancel a duel, you can accidentally make click on the Attack Button causing you to lose 2 donuts, because the Cancel button is almost in the same place of Attack

And a storage for money, to better manage what you're going to spend

• King of Thieves likes this

#5 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:48 AM

than what you really want is not a tab, you want to "confirm" before you spend donuts as "Extra security" as it happens that one clicks too fast

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#6 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:23 AM

than what you really want is not a tab, you want to "confirm" before you spend donuts as "Extra security" as it happens that one clicks too fast

It is a mixed reason, for Extra Security and also to manage better the money and donuts

Many times we spend donuts on various things, and when something important appears in the store (a pet for example) we do not have donuts to buy it. It would be very good if there is a place to save some donuts for this emergencies

#7 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:30 AM

I always try to make "50" the Zero count, I try to avoid going below that at almost all costs UNLESS something too good comes, and I try to stay at 80 or higher

on the last 5 months I have never been lower than 100 on both US1 and US3 accounts

#8 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:47 AM

Keep those suggestions coming!

We pass them along for evaluation and sincerely appreciate the interest shown in improving the game.

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#9 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:31 PM

Keep those suggestions coming!

We pass them along for evaluation and sincerely appreciate the interest shown in improving the game.

Cool, thanks :)

Edited by Maky, 14 December 2016 - 09:32 PM.

#10 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:02 PM

maybe make another zone?

• Maky and Mons like this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#11 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:13 PM

I'm all for a washing machine for the pets. 

• Mons likes this

#12 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:41 AM

if it can be done for just the "regular skill points" (Strength/Stamina/Brains/intuition )

I think my ""obedience school training school" ( as we going to get a "more room" underground new program soon ) would be great for those we set up already for battle as they can't be put in storage tabs, what their 3 special skills are and how to change them is fine as it is

a wash machine for pets would be excellent if one has not set them up for battle ( the only time we can "sell them" )

#13 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:01 PM

washing machine of Hammer of Amnesia for pets.

#14 RoderickG

RoderickG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Deities of Divine Destiny
  • Character:RoderickG

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:10 AM

The Hammer of Forgetfulness is a great tool, allowing players to retroactively change their choices on stat purchases. I'd like to see something similar for the Team, so that the expansions that have been purchased could be altered. Maybe allow the expansions to be 'sold off', giving you back half the donuts originally spent?

#15 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:47 PM

I do not think a "full expanded team" (or ones with 98 and 99% )  should be allowed to "cut down"  specially when lot of teams would like to be with only a "max of 4 trophies"  , I do not want Darkwing of us1 to be able to change from 30-50-50-50 to 30-50-44-50 and will not have to worry about the handicap of a 5th trophy

but any team that is 97% or less should be allowed to to "rearrange" their "non-roster" stats (staying at same % ) but it will cost extra donuts to do that

for example

a team that is right now 27-40-40-25 WILL NOT BE ABLE to change the 27 BUT can rearrange the 40-40-25, and thus become a 27-35-35-35 team by putting up the same amount of donuts as the "current expansion percentage"

• RoderickG likes this

#16 RoderickG

RoderickG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Deities of Divine Destiny
  • Character:RoderickG

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:19 AM

Wondering about the 3-hour villains: I actually dislike them a LOT. Having to launch attacks every few minutes for 3 hours straight is NOT fun. At best I will get in a dozen or so attacks and then break off and do something else. Often I blow them off entirely. Are enough of them defeated to actually justify keeping them around? If players aren't getting a reasonable number of successes on the 3-hour villains, they should be dropped.

#17 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:38 PM

wanna take time to thank the HZ people for seemingly putting back us able to see how many hit points left are at end of fight or duel when we skip to the end

• King of Thieves, LevelHunter and RoderickG like this

#18 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

Mask for Pets

I wonder if it would be possible to choose the masks for pets. When they reach level 15 and 30 they change their appearance and I miss to see them as they were at first moment

• FaithfulAizen and centella like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users