elboboo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Team:sidekick rescue
  • World:US9
  • Character:Elboboo7

Posted 04 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

I just want to give a shout out to all of my teammates. I dont think its done enough but i know i have the greatest team in the world. From my long time friends on the team like Joecool and Parsley that have had my back through great decisions and poor decisions that i have made as leader. Also the newbies to the team and game like Verly that has brought a renewed energy to the team and has done better then i could expect from any new player. Also a huge shout out to all my friends over at Glorious V. and other teams that i have played with. I know i have only mentioned a few players by name but the whole team is great and keeps getting better. this game is more than just getting to the top as a player or team its about the friendships that are made. Those mean so much more then the actual position of the team or players.

• FaithfulAizen, Verly, Landreith and 2 others like this

#2 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Hurricane
  • World:US2
  • Character:ErmaEmpath

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:42 PM

OH , that is strange ,  my team is the greatest team in the world also ,   My team is the greatest team in the universe to infinity and beyond. 

I suspect every team leader  KNOWS  their team is the greatest team ever. We brag about our wonderful teams everyday when we stay faithful to our teams and continue to stay in our servers so they don't die.   When US4 opens, then the true greatness of the team members will be tested,    When that time comes, Stay with  your team on us3  Make a new hero on US4 for the fun of it.

Anyone on US3  who has time to make a hero in US2 or US1 , they sure can use some heroes over there.  The Hero Zero powers that be continue to send all new members to US3  and none to US2 or US1. 

Edited by ErmaEmpath, 05 December 2016 - 04:52 PM.

• centella likes this

#3 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:59 PM

I am on all 3 and ready for the 4th one to come. Also lets not argue over who has the best team. no one needs to fight over that spot since I think the BR has the best team :D look at the other servers

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users