Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:The Warriors
  • World:US1
  • Character:Maky

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:11 PM

there are so many players in HeroZero, that is no doubt a big part of them, are players belong to the LGBT community (lez, bi, gay, trans), so my suggestion is:

that all clothing -included shoes, accessories, hairstyles, etc..-  can be "unisex", and can be used by both men and women. In this way each person will can dress as they want without having to change the gender of the character. Dresses for boys and menswear for girls .. I think it's cool

who supports me in this idea? :)

greetings ^_^

Edited by Maky, 01 October 2016 - 07:14 PM.

• Bobmeister, FaithfulAizen and AmericanMike like this

#2 AmericanMike

AmericanMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg Florida.
  • Team:AmericanMike'sKillerElite
  • World:US3
  • Character:AmericanMike

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:52 AM

actually the clothes as they are now are somewhat unisex, meaning that female characters are wearing the same disco suit as i am, on most, the only thing that is different is the underwear, but i have seen some of the higher level characters with dresses, so maybe that would be a fascinating idea.  :)

• Maky likes this

#3 Bobmeister

Bobmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oooo
  • Team:Universal Supersavers
  • Character:Bobmeister

Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:07 PM

This is a pretty neat idea. In a way they already have made unisex clothing as one piece can be attached to any gender, whether female OR male. If you look at other games that have a high level of customization with clothing, you'll notice that most of them don't have a feature that one item piece can be placed both a male and female avatar. Usually the rule is once you've chosen your gender, you can only find clothes specifically for that gender and are not aloud to change your gender at all after that, or if you can, you lose all your clothing until you change back.  It's something we take for granted in this game ;)

We should thank the devs for allowing gender change at any time! it's actually a pretty awesome and innovative feature if you think about it ^3^ 

I understand that you're saying to introduce the female version of clothing onto males and vice versa/make the basic of the clothing identically styled (like Mike stated with the disco outfit). But I like what they're doing with the new clothes! The fresh and colourful pieces make me want to constantly change my wardrobe haha.  (grin)  yay for neck scarf!  (girl)  (inlove) 

7ef82fe274cd4949bcbf0bea720bce9b.png

• Maky likes this
Posted Image

#4 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:29 PM

everyone should be able to do what they want and is easy with the sewing machine if you want a change (in US1 I always change my gadget to a Colombian flag )

but they should also have "very generic options" (plain shirt, plain jeans, plain sandals, plain baseball cap, plain wood shield ) that can  be used that costs only 10 coins to do for those people who don't want to wear something but do not want to spend lots of coins or donuts to change it

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#5 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:The Warriors
  • Character:Maky

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:50 PM

"I understand that you're saying to introduce the female version of clothing onto males and vice versa/make the basic of the clothing identically styled (like Mike stated with the disco outfit)"

Yes, exactly. The clothing at low levels is the same for men and women (like disco suit),

but at high levels there are specific for each gender, as in this case:

cb978f7bea65a9f80f9470c07cfaa40b.jpg

...and tennis are blue for men and pink for women, (u-u)  .. I think every player should be able to choose the male or female version of each suit

also it will be great if Hero Zero celebrate the Gay Pride party, and people can get items like LGBT flag in the store

#6 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:08 PM

is not best option, but on the "female appearance", there are 2 short hair options that would allow a "man" (taking aside the breasts ) to wear female clothing

and there is one long hair pattern in men's, for women who want wear men clothes but they would be flat chested

at least until they allow those who want to to change to any clothing they want

• Maky likes this

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users