Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • World:US3
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:13 PM

as everyone knows we outgrow our pets skill levels! for 15 donuts you can train one and git up to date skill levels! but lets say iv already built a pet that i like!   could we possibly add a feature  that would allow us to reset our pet to level 0 and restart it with up to date skills?    and how about all those old outdated pets we all got lyeing around!   maby we cud train them up and when they reach level 30 they automatic update to our level?

#2 lulean

lulean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Lulean

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:39 PM

I just retrained a pet & the skills reset back to the original - when it was done leveling up again it was marginally better than it had been.  Other times I've trained a pet and it's skills started off where they had ended and built from there.  So frustrating!!  

Would be nice if it was consistent.

• Feelingood2 likes this

#3 Jac

Jac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Team:The Wrecking Crew
  • Character:Name`s Jac

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:39 PM

It Would be nice. Lets hope it will happen.

#4 Bobmeister

Bobmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oooo
  • Team:Universal Supersavers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Bobmeister

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:06 AM

Ohhh you mean reset their skills without having to swap an ability around? Does sound like a neat idea.

If you have enough pets then chances are you can use the "pet training" technique to put the same ability on that pet you want to upgrade - that way you won't have to worry about losing a good ability :D. I guess the only downside is that you're still gonna lose another pet...but if you have lots then it shouldn't really matter, especially since they fixed the pet count deeds so that lost pet will still go towards the deed count :D  Chances are if such a function was available, it would still cost the same and everything. If I were you, I'd just throw off a lacking pet with that one good ability so my good pet can now become my better pet haha.

Having your pet get it's stats matched to yours once it's reached level 30 is an interesting suggestion. It would make it a lot easier on the under-250 members to keep their pet accurate to their level as it can take ForEver to level a pet up at that stage!  If that was implemented, I would suggest that when the pet levels up, it should re-calibrate it's level stats to yours if you've leveled up through that time. Just level 30 is fine too, I'm just feeling peckish hehe.

Posted Image

#5 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:25 AM

I would like it added for a cost of donuts the ability to reorganize my pets stats the way I want. 

IE if I want my pet to have all brain and no other stats; I should be able to move all my stats into brain on my pet.

Or If I want all 4 stats evenly matched then I should be able to move the stats around to become even. 

• centella likes this

#6 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 16 September 2016 - 02:34 AM

I must admit i have rejected a few pets because they had no brain. 

• centella likes this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users