Photo

Suggestion: Resolve the Notes and XP Issue!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CritYa

CritYa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:37 AM

Recent updates (prior to this one - which didn't appear to update anything) have created a problem.

New players will not be able to reasonably catch up to existing high level players in the game - even if the existing players are high level inactive, unless they plan on playing the server for years.

This is due to an adjustment in the coins and experience provided on a daily basis from playing the game. Roughly the equivalent of 1 or 2 SP and 1/10th of a level in a day at around level 250-280

As a new player - if you hadn't implemented this when i was already financially committed - there would simply be no point in even trying.

For existing players - who are looking at total stat points of 30,000 or 40,000 - gaining the equivalent of 1 skill point in a days play seems rather pointless (from my perspective).

A game of perseverance and tenacity that it was prior to the changes, has become a chore of frustration and meaningless repetition instead of being fun.

The adjustments that were made, if I can presume to speak for the numerous opinions i have heard on this, were neither necessary, nor wanted by the core customer base. 

*dear mods - please rename topic as coins and notes (too much bbe lol)

There are some positives out of the changes, allowing those who are time poor to complete energy use, and in my case, to actually use work for the first time since i started playing. However the adjustments corresponding to rewards for missions, and the effects of boosters has done little to improve the game, the games appeal, or the long term continuing support of its player base.

I suggest this be addressed at the next update, as I am aware of many who had assumed it would have been in this one.

Community Feedback - bring it!

Edited by CritYa, 31 May 2016 - 07:42 AM.

• Jiohny, Hiurkl, FaithfulAizen and 2 others like this

#2 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:47 PM

I really thought this update / maintenance would fix the issue.  Although it says it takes time to fix things, this wouldn't take time.  Put it back the way it was, there is no time involved.  Then if they want to do something "new" take time to figure it out before implementing.  I am not happy with this and I have given it time.  Something needs to change NOW, not in months from now or I, myself, wll consider different options and/or games.

• Hiurkl and leapinglizard like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users