Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:10 AM

Ok so two of my teammates on us2 have pointed this weird glitch out. When they go to attack someone who is also green saying they can win against them they lose and when the person is all red they win against them. Also I wouldnt really notice anything since I dont really attack that much anymore except for league. Has anyone else noticed this issue?

This is something my teammate is asking: So why is it that some of the lower attacks lose while the strong ones when battling are going strong in at least 1/3 of them. 

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#2 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:37 PM

Could be due to sidekicks.  Even missles can be the cause.

#3 AmericanMike

AmericanMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg Florida.
  • Team:AmericanMike'sKillerElite
  • Character:AmericanMike

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:36 PM

i've noticed this issue too, but i thought it was just me... apparently not, but i always thought that it was something to do with particular sidekick powers, or some advantage picked up within the game, but i guess only time will tell, won't it  ;)

• xcosno likes this

#4 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:54 PM

I have mentioned that if you check the missiles on the other person you tell how strong they are as well

Aizen is the best

#5 xcosno

xcosno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Canada
  • Character:Xcosno

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:02 PM

i've noticed this issue too, but i thought it was just me... apparently not, but i always thought that it was something to do with particular sidekick powers, or some advantage picked up within the game, but i guess only time will tell, won't it  ;)

Your right AmericanMike i have looked into that before and still seems like no matter what going on it still sometimes on going... And by the way all those whom wondering whom FaithfulAizen referring to as 2 of her teammates I am one of them.. I also like to state the store is somewhat being a pain when looking for Missiles too. I was forced into getting super cheap ones what seem weak but oddly are strong. Anyone else have that issue? 

Xcosno (X)  (grin)(smug) (ninja) (8)

#6 Sekhmet

Sekhmet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Team:Zombie Ninja Pirates
  • Character:Sekhmet

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:12 AM

Disordered thoughts about this: 

missiles and weapon add to your strenght to indicate the damages done in one hit. So you may have a greater strenght, and if the other has better added damages than you, he may hit harder. 

Some pet's habilities increase the damages done, like "get the stick" that increase missiles damages per 10%. at hight level, it's more efficient.

In case of critical hit, there's a multiplication. the more critical hit landing, the more damage done. But it's luck that decided if you get the critical hit in. Even when you have 50% chances, it doesn't mean you'll get one critical hit out of 2 attacks. you may get lucky and get 4 critical hit out 5, or unlucky and get one critical out of 10, since it's a new "throw" each attack.

And sometimes, an "All green" or "All red" isn't indication enough. if you're all green by only a few points, the critical hits and dodging chances are about evened. if the other has a greater luck (and/or a pet that allows to throw back damages/attack twice in a row) you may not win the fight. 

In another playata game where the fighting system is very similar, players had noted that usually, out of 3 fights against one same player, there is an easy win, a hardest one, and one where luck is clearly on the other player's side. So maybe there's the same system at play here, and if you're not very superior, then you loose the "third". 

In case of critical hit, there's a multiplication. the more critical hit landing, the more damage done. 

• FaithfulAizen likes this

English isnt my first language so please tell me when I'm making mistakes or I'm not clear.

#7 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:48 PM

The missles in the store do vary. They will increase in strength as you level up. And as you are doing your missions and gaining experience, you will see the stronger missles more available.  Then it will drop to the weaker ones for a while.  This is normal.

Sidekicks and missles make a huge difference in who wins duels or league fights.  You can beat a lot of people who are stronger than you are if you have an awesome pet and missles.  Stats are of the utmost importance.  But sidekicks and missles are just as important.

• FaithfulAizen and xcosno like this

#8 xcosno

xcosno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Canada
  • Character:Xcosno

Posted 30 May 2016 - 01:31 AM

very interesting and thanks for everyone whom shared some insight here.. i am still a little puzzled but enlightened a little more too

Xcosno (X)  (grin)(smug) (ninja) (8)

#9 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 May 2016 - 01:39 AM

I'm glad you got your answers X :)

Aizen is the best

#10 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:31 PM

In league there is a underdog factor it's based on the amount of honor you hold ( not league points but honor) if you have a higher honor, higher level person vs a lower honor, lower level person it kicks in its very possible to pull off big upsets despite the stats.

#11 NewDay

NewDay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • Character:NewDay

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:12 PM

this isnt a glitch, its just being unlucky. The person you fight still has a small chance to hit critically or dodge an attack, also the effects of sidekick skills is important

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users