• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CritYa

CritYa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 08:54 AM

flash is latest version so is the browser.

when using the tv to reduce missions the entire browser crashes from script errors in flash.

i changed browsers from Firefox to Opera but same results.

not every time but more often than not.

the advertising is region based so it will probably only be an issue for those in my region 

but it needs addressing.

#2 TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUnited States, EST
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • World:US3
  • Character:TheDarkLight

Posted 21 May 2016 - 09:31 PM

Hello, when you are in-game please scroll down to the gear in the bottom left corner, then click the Support option. It'll let you send a ticket directly to the people who can get it fixed. 

#3 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:44 PM

Here crash almost 75% from tv advertising. Not until last update. Same, i use last flash and vers. of browser(chrome, mozzila and ie)

#4 Sekhmet

Sekhmet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Team:Zombie Ninja Pirates
  • World:US2
  • Character:Sekhmet

Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:59 AM

On another of playata's game, there was trouble with an ads, and it was solved when the players were able to spot on the faultive add, by the identifying number (lower left corner of the tv)

Maybe you can try that, so your reports to the support will be more accurates and able to spot the faultive ad. 

English isnt my first language so please tell me when I'm making mistakes or I'm not clear.

#5 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:04 AM

I have made numerous reports on tv and them crashing, not loading.  I even have a full windows reinstall on my computer.  Every time I report an issue they say "clean the cookies and browser history".  Unfortunately a ticket gets no where when it comes to the tv ads.  Mine don't load on certain numbers which I have given them, my flash is crashing constantly lately with certain tv ads and I am now using Windows 10 and still the same issue.  It is so tiring to report an issue and not get answers and not get resolution on this. 

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users