• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You!
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • World:US3
  • Character:Howl

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:57 AM

Hopefully someone is keeping up with this topic and relaying it to the game designers.  

I also hope that they realize that those of us who are airing our complaints are but the Tip of the Iceberg and that the other 99% who are upset about it, will not make any complaint but will just leave.

I hope that they will take our advice under advisement and that they remember that we DO talk to other people we play other games with and that those of us who are unhappy will definitely be steering away friends and/or siblings who are looking for something fun to play.

I hope that they will remember that there is not an unlimited supply of people out there looking for games to play and that while it may take some time for word to get around it eventually will and I have seen games die from this kind of thing.

HowlingWolf3.gif

My Horns are holding my Halo up!!

see-saw.gif

Think about it....:

How many women do you know,

would have the sense of humor to choose "Howl" as their user ID

and wear it in public??

be.gif

#22 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:49 PM

Howl, I have two things to say...

firstly- it is plain that you and many others have expressed, shall we call it displeasure, at the change to the boosters... this information will be passed along, but you do have the ability to directly inform support... one of the ticket options is to provide feedback about features of the game (so you may want to consider sending in a ticket)

secondly- you are skirting dangerously close to making threatening statements (to the company) in the forum, which is against the TOS... I'm not going to delete your post, or this thread... for now... as we realize that you probably don't mean it that way, but y'all need to dial it back some or we mods will have no other choice...

AS

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#23 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

firstly- it is plain that you and many others have expressed, shall we call it displeasure, at the change to the boosters... this information will be passed along, but you do have the ability to directly inform support... one of the ticket options is to provide feedback about features of the game (so you may want to consider sending in a ticket

AS

Guess what? I did that ticket about this problem and the answer was "you better post in forum"
I can make print screen if u want.
  • Howl likes this

#24 Howl

Howl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:00 PM

secondly- you are skirting dangerously close to making threatening statements (to the company) in the forum, which is against the TOS... I'm not going to delete your post, or this thread... for now... as we realize that you probably don't mean it that way, but y'all need to dial it back some or we mods will have no other choice...

AS

I'm not skirting anything or making "Threatening Statements."  I'm pointing out a "Fact of life in ALL gaming communities" and NOT just this one.   Its not as if I said I was going to fly to germany or wherever the company is a Bomb them all.

I'm Pointing out something obvious they should take into consideration when they make crazy changes to a game a lot of people love/d playing.

P.S.  I appreciate the tolerance of the post but as I said above I just wish them to think about this change VERY carefully.  I want them to understand that we are REALLY unhappy about it!!

Edited by Howl, 14 May 2016 - 08:05 PM.

HowlingWolf3.gif

see-saw.gif

Think about it....:

and wear it in public??

be.gif

#25 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:37 PM

I have submitted 2 or 3 tickets to the "submit a ticket - provide feedback".  I agree, each time I have been told straight out that my opinion needs to posted in the forum so that other members can have their feedback added.  I even submitted a ticket that I never got a proper answer to and when I selected complain about customer support, the ticket was answered by the same agents that I wanted to complain about, that was so much fun.   I will not submit another ticket to support unless my game is totally down and there is an issue. 

Edited by Silverwing, 14 May 2016 - 09:41 PM.

• Howl and Bobmeister like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#26 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:04 PM

I am now finding that all missions that have the lower energy appear to be on the fighting missions - HARD.  I have lost more missions this week than normal because I am refusing to waste 24 energy to get a few coins and exp.  I play on 2 servers, if this doesn't get changed soon... well...  I will have to look at other options.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#27 Howl

Howl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:42 AM

I've taken to closing my eyes and just clicking whatever i need for most heroic deeds.... I don't think i've managed to fill the 3 daily ones when it comes to doing missions.  Hurts too much to know the exchange rate has flown out the window.  However I've been getting the duels and the league fights done. :P

HowlingWolf3.gif

see-saw.gif

Think about it....:

and wear it in public??

be.gif

#28 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Hurricane
  • Character:ErmaEmpath

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:09 PM

i used to take all day to use up my four rounds of energy ,  

and many days i did not have the time to do it all.  

Now , my energy is used up so fast  I am done  so much faster. 

I can see how this would effect players who used to do  only 1st or 2nd round of energy.

It pushes them into the 3rd and 4th round of energy with the delema , do I spend coin or donuts for the refill ? 

I think HZ is banking on some spending donuts on 4th round to refill energy.

#29 npe

npe

Staff member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:51 PM

The thing is. Even with not using all energy previously I would still earn more coins than I do now using all energy .which makes no sense at all. I'm all for speeding up the game but not at the expense of amount of xp or coins gained. As a level 375 it took long enough to level. Now it's going to take even longer
  • Hiurkl likes this

#30 Howl

Howl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:16 AM

i used to take all day to use up my four rounds of energy ,  

and many days i did not have the time to do it all.  

Now , my energy is used up so fast  I am done  so much faster. 

I can see how this would effect players who used to do  only 1st or 2nd round of energy.

It pushes them into the 3rd and 4th round of energy with the delema , do I spend coin or donuts for the refill ? 

I think HZ is banking on some spending donuts on 4th round to refill energy.

I always used donuts on the 4th round anyway.  They didn't need to screw around with the system to get me to do that.

HowlingWolf3.gif

see-saw.gif

Think about it....:

and wear it in public??

be.gif

#31 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • Character:DrTiko

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:36 PM

1 THING THEY COULD DO THAT COULD HELP THEM IF THEY WERE AIMING TO REDUCE THE TIME OF GAMING, WHICH THEY MADE IT AT FIRST PLACE SO PLAYERS GET BORED AND USE DONUTS TO FASTEN THE GAME, BUT SOMEHOW THEY FORGOT WHAT THEY DID ALL THAT FOR, I REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHY THEY MADE THE GAME SO SHORT BUT WHATEVER, (SURE I'M WITH THE MAJOR THAT SEE THAT THIS UPDATE TOTALLY MEANINGLESS, AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT TOTALLY UNFAIR, CAUSE IT MAKES PLAYERS WHO USED TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME IN THE GAME, WITH THE PLAYERS THAT SPEND HALF THAT TIME) SINCE THEY REDUCED THE GAME INDIRECTLY BY ½.

THAT THING THAT THEY COULD DO THAT WOULD DO THAT MIGHT GIVE ANY MEANING TO THAT UPDATE IS TO INCREASE THE OUTPUT OF MISSIONS AT LEAST DOUBLE THE USUAL RATE, WHICH MAKE ALL PLAYERS GET THE SAME USUAL AMOUNT OF COINS, EXP THAT THEY USED TO GET BUT IN MUCH SHORTER TIME, WHICH AS I SAID BEFORE BUT LET'S MAKE IT CLEAR AGAIN, IT'S TOTALLY OUT OF SENSE, AND UNFAIR !!!!!!!!!

#32 CritYa

CritYa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:42 AM

Its turned a game you could play for the day into a game you can ONLY play for a few hours, and it was done intentionally.

Perhaps it was done because it will reduce server costs and increase their profits.

The the cost of the game to Playata from bandwidth use will be reduced by around 50-75% for most users.

This was admittedly probably not the reason the changes were implemented - I think they just didn't think it through or test its impact on the game properly. But it does make you wonder :)

#33 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:09 PM

Hmmmmm

Seems they can't please everyone at the same time.  Me, I don't mind being able to get done fast.  But I do mind not getting the same amount of coins for it. 

Is this a word....it needs to be "rethunk".    :S

Edited by LittleOne, 17 May 2016 - 07:10 PM.

• CritYa likes this

#34 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:51 PM

Introduce a slider for mission, longer mission less reward per minute for example slider goes from 1 minute to 60 minutes. At 1 minute you select coins, experience or balanced. Coins give 1 minute 2500 coins and experience 500, experience gives 2500 experience with coins being 500 or balance gives 1750 of each. Total of 3000.

But 10 minutes doesn't give 30,000 instead gives 29000, 20 minutes gives not 60000 but 50000 etc.

Not exact numbers but this is the gist of my suggestion.

All day players benefit from doing all 1 minute missions and those who wish to speed up the game can do so.
  • Howl and CritYa like this

#35 CritYa

CritYa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:49 PM

Introduce a slider for mission.... those who wish to speed up the game can do so.

Or Three Buttons in an Option called

Preferred Play-style     [Fast]  [Normal]  [Slow]

#36 zoozee

zoozee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Team:Legless Llamas
  • Character:zoozee

Posted 18 May 2016 - 04:23 PM

I do like that it is faster to play the game - but I do not like that we do not get

so much out of it any longer.

I play for the coin and every day I use heroic sense - I use all energy the free

energy and the 4 portions that we have to pay for. The first one I use coin the

three other ones I pay with donuts.

The last 2 months I have written down exactly how much I have earned each day.

As the game was before the new time thing - I earned  in average around 3.1 mill.

a day.

Now however .. after the new system ... I play the exact same way as before and

I only earn 1.8 mill.  a day.

Also as far as I can see - it takes me twice the time as before levelling up a Sidekick.

So even I am happy it does not take up so much of my time ... I am really not happy

with the outcome I get now.  I really do hope that something will be done about this.

zoozee

Choose your fights with care !

#37 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 18 May 2016 - 06:51 PM

Since we have the energy booster now do we really need the multitasking anymore? Just think about it before anyone gets mad. The new update with the boosters makes us finish faster. So we no longer need to do two things at once. The only reason I am saying this is because I got on here at 8am and finished around 12pm and I didnt even use the multitasking.

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#38 Howl

Howl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:22 AM

Since we have the energy booster now do we really need the multitasking anymore? Just think about it before anyone gets mad. The new update with the boosters makes us finish faster. So we no longer need to do two things at once. The only reason I am saying this is because I got on here at 8am and finished around 12pm and I didnt even use the multitasking.

Unfortunately a lot of us have purchased their obsolete multitasking tool.... :(  They have however pretty much shot themselves in the foot where new players are concerned b/c They won't fall for that trick!

HowlingWolf3.gif

see-saw.gif

Think about it....:

and wear it in public??

be.gif

#39 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:06 AM

Yup thats why I pointed that out. They need to decide if they want to keep multitasking or fix the darn game

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#40 zoozee

zoozee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Team:Legless Llamas
  • Character:zoozee

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:40 AM

Personally I would not like to loose the multitasking Tool and I have bougth the obsolete one -

so would absolutely not be happy if I had to do without it.

Choose your fights with care !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users