• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You!
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • World:US3
  • Character:Howl

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:20 PM

I hate them!!  

I just blew 69 donuts so the Team would have better missions and now you've totally ruined how it works!

Now i'm losing more energy but its less time??  Whoopee do! /sarcasm

You deff missed the mark with this latest update and I am seriously ticked off!!

• NewDay likes this

HowlingWolf3.gif

My Horns are holding my Halo up!!

see-saw.gif

Think about it....:

How many women do you know,

would have the sense of humor to choose "Howl" as their user ID

and wear it in public??

be.gif

#2 Kablirkle

Kablirkle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationJungles of Costa Rica
  • World:US1
  • Character:BB

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:29 PM

We're not saving time, you (HZ) just made the energy costs greater.

I agree.. missed the mark  :(

• Howl likes this

#3 Hiurkl

Hiurkl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Team:Chaos
  • Character:Hiurkl

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:10 PM

Jumping on the 'I don't like this new time/energy update' bandwagon. Why fix something that wasn't broken?

• Drinkingstein likes this

#4 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • World:US2
  • Character:DrTiko

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:40 PM

bahahaha guys are you serious ?!

didn't you still saw what happened ?

they just missed up in applying changes on energies, in other words whatever boosters you use energies wouldn't change at all, even if you rejoin team, even deleted your mission booster what so ever you do, energies are unaffected, but time of missions does vary but that's not the point cause it was already always varying, all what i see that we all just experience a temporary missed up or mistake or error whatever you like to name it, cause it simply can't be real to make missions booster works on time only unless they want us to stop using mission boosters :D

#5 npe

npe

Staff member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:56 PM

DrTiko mission booster for team booster is now time booster. It's not a mistake. It's actually intentional lol

#6 Drinkingstein

Drinkingstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:27 PM

Nope!  I don't like it all.  It is made worse by adding in the boosters.  Either admit the boosters were a mistake and remove them, or return back to previous platform.  Time missions are a joke now.

• Howl likes this

#7 Howl

Howl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:52 PM

bahahaha guys are you serious ?!

didn't you still saw what happened ?

they just missed up in applying changes on energies, in other words whatever boosters you use energies wouldn't change at all, even if you rejoin team, even deleted your mission booster what so ever you do, energies are unaffected, but time of missions does vary but that's not the point cause it was already always varying, all what i see that we all just experience a temporary missed up or mistake or error whatever you like to name it, cause it simply can't be real to make missions booster works on time only unless they want us to stop using mission boosters :D

You are TOTALLY missing my point.

I'm not whining about the BOOSTERs, I'm Irate about what they have done to our missions PERIOD.  

I DON'T like that it now costs more energy and takes less time!  I liked that is cost the SAME ENERGY & TIME!! 

Edited by Howl, 10 May 2016 - 09:53 PM.

HowlingWolf3.gif

see-saw.gif

Think about it....:

and wear it in public??

be.gif

#8 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:05 PM

I always say, if it isn't broken don't fix it......  so now the opposite is true....FIX THIS, you broke it and in the process have upset a lot of players.  I agree, if it is an issue with the team boosters, just take them away and please put this back the way it was originally.

• Hiurkl and Howl like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#9 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 11 May 2016 - 12:53 AM

#removeteamboosters :D will this work? if so spread it around remove the boosters for missions!

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#10 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:42 AM

Well the purchasing of a booster is suppose to give you an advantage.  It should not cost us more ANYTHING after we have paid for a booster. 

• Howl and Mommy like this

#11 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:46 AM

Ok, so my son plays and doesn't use donuts for the 50% mission booster or team booster.  He hasn't had a 24 minute fight.  So I have a mission that is 16 minutes, 24 energy.  I have the 50% mission booster.  If that is the case, then without the booster it should be 32 minutes 48 energy.....

so one mission is 1/2 of the daily energy you get.....  how is my 50% booster that cost me 10 donuts helping me?

• Howl, FaithfulAizen and Drinkingstein like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#12 Drinkingstein

Drinkingstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:29 PM

Before the update, the greatest time/energy cost with 50% mission booster and fully expanded team was 12 minutes/12 energy.  Now even with those PLUS the team booster I saw one that required 14 minutes/20 energy and the payout was ABSOLUTE CRAP!!.  It will be much harder to get heroic deeds or events done where you need to find something.

• Howl likes this

#13 Howl

Howl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:18 PM

I agree that there is absolutely no profit at this point to have any boosters.... all I see is that i'm now penalized for using them.

And contrary to what DrTiko said, YES I had noticed we were getting more experience and more money but its was also costing us more TIME & more ENERGY and so I just figured they were taking the game to a new level and helping players get their character levels higher.  

I certainly didn't think they were going to put me at a disadvantage b/c I'm a paying member who has been FAITHFULLY SUPPORTING their game and its updates up until this point!

I even stuck with it when the league update came out despite the fact that many of my game friends left over than one.

I'm certainly beginning to wonder if they weren't the smart ones afterall.  I understand that they are looking to get more players to donate to their game but IMO they totally missed the mark on this one and IF it remains I doubt I will.

HowlingWolf3.gif

see-saw.gif

Think about it....:

and wear it in public??

be.gif

#14 NewDay

NewDay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • Character:NewDay

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:39 PM

Obviously something wrong when you receive a third of the coins you used to receive in one day... fix this...

• Hiurkl likes this

#15 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:08 PM

seems to me that we now got a greater cost for doing missions!  IT STINKS  HZ!   pls put it back the way it was and leave it alone! thank you  all HZ players!

#16 NewDay

NewDay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • Character:NewDay

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:37 PM

Team booster
We are planning on adjusting the mission team booster once again. It's our goal to provide an actual possibility to save time for the players. Hence we will transform the mission team booster into a time team booster, which reduces the duration of missions by 10%/20%, but not the energy costs. The time booster will also affect training sessions. This change will be applied with the next update in order to give the teams enough time to consider the upcoming changes when they buy team boosters.

... In no way did this say regular boosters would be effected, and in-game regular boosters still say 10, 25, 50% off time and energy needed, all these boosters are only affecting the time requirement (as seen when a mission is 23 energy and only 11 minutes, in this case the time saved is 12 minutes, which is not 20%, but rather maybe a combination of the two boosters) Please look into this. Or change the description of the mission boosters (not the team ones) so I know if I should stop buying the ones that cost donuts.

• Howl likes this

#17 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:36 PM

I can understand where they are coming from.  But it hasn't been thought thru enough. They provided a cut in the time, but it was still going to cost the same amount of energy.

The problem is that we are not making the same amount of coin.  We are making less coins which should not be the case.

• Howl and Mommy like this

#18 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:51 PM

If this doesn't change I'm leaving the game not worth it, I don't get to use all the refills and I'm over the soft cap so it was taking me a few days to level now is going to take a couple of weeks at least. The best choice for a mission I had at one point yesterday used 7 energy to reward me with 935 experience points. Pitiful
  • Howl likes this

#19 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • Character:DrTiko

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:05 PM

that they really miss, is that now the new players that they were making this update mainly for, will never continue playing in any server except if that server just started, cause they would never catch up now :)

and btw in my previous post in same topic, i was just mocking on the ridiculous update that is totally out of any sense.

#20 Howl

Howl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:47 AM

that they really miss, is that now the new players that they were making this update mainly for, will never continue playing in any server except if that server just started, cause they would never catch up now :)

and btw in my previous post in same topic, i was just mocking on the ridiculous update that is totally out of any sense.

My Bad, I was so mad that when I made the first post it was somewhat short and pointless.  

Fortunately some of the players stuck with the topic even though it looked like a raving lunatic was behind it.  

I thought that your sarcasm was directed toward me and not the lunatics that thought up this retarded update!  ;)

HowlingWolf3.gif

see-saw.gif

Think about it....:

and wear it in public??

be.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users