#1 orogon

orogon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:34 AM

How do you guys deal with it usually?

Report them?

Ever encounter very persistence type and keep cheating?

I saw a cheater he/she used hammer to pump str/brain, made new accounts to gain honor from him/her. (since the cheater's stat is low on health and dodge.)

If people reported, at most deleted that new id or he/she ownself deleted it to avoid suspicious, rinse and make another newbie account and drops his/her honor again.

#2 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 02 May 2016 - 08:20 PM

orogon----the way the game works right now is that people will develop strategies to help them advance.  The hammer is a tool provided that people have developed strategies as how to use it to their gain. 

Now, having multiple accounts on one server....THAT is the against the rules. 

#3 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 02 May 2016 - 09:22 PM

Oro, LO has it exactly right... as long as the previous account is deleted, there is no reason that making a new account would be considered 'cheating'... it might be slightly unethical, but it is within the rules...

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#4 orogon

orogon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:03 PM

Thanks, I guess I can hog honor tourny no 1 every week or fortnight.

Gain high honor and take no1, and next week just make a newbie account to drop it to super low, delete my alternate and rinse.

#5 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:27 PM

If all you want to do is be in the honor race....maybe.  If you are saying you start a new hero AFTER you have deleted your other hero.  MAYBE.  But you won't get much further than that.  In my opinion, I think there are other things in this game that are far more fun than the honor race.   You would miss out on those thing.

#6 CassieCage

CassieCage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • World:US1
  • Character:CassieCage

Posted 07 May 2016 - 07:57 PM

heroshen a.k.a orogon, why are you blaming someone else for your own work? You are doing it too, but no one says anything about your acts... Do you manipulate someone?... The fact that you are advisor does not mean you can judge everyone for his acts.. This not affects the team and you know that... But of course.. you think you are high person in this game, but no.. You are judging for someone's mistakes, but you are doing them too... How Excrucio believes you I can't understand.. who knows how you got conned him... Do you remember what I said to you before a month ago? If not, bad for you...

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#7 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:18 PM

I have to agree with cassie

• CassieCage likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#8 orogon

orogon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 04:38 AM

heroshen a.k.a orogon, why are you blaming someone else for your own work? You are doing it too, but no one says anything about your acts... Do you manipulate someone?... The fact that you are advisor does not mean you can judge everyone for his acts.. This not affects the team and you know that... But of course.. you think you are high person in this game, but no.. You are judging for someone's mistakes, but you are doing them too... How Excrucio believes you I can't understand.. who knows how you got conned him... Do you remember what I said to you before a month ago? If not, bad for you...

Hi, first of all I am not even doing it like Luminess, how can you say I am doing it.

You can't tell sarcasm?

I also don't manipulate people like Luminess, always message this or that to 'let' her take this or that spot. 

This affects team, she cheated and took own team member's honor spot.

It also affects the rest of people playing fairly in the game.

She cheated with skill point coupon back then too and not repenting.

Lastly, I don't think I am 'high' person or whatever, I am just trying to make it fair for everyone in the game.

Anyway, the case is closed already, I am not so active in forum also.

If there is anything, we can always chat ingame.

Thanks.

Edited by orogon, 08 May 2016 - 04:40 AM.

#9 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 07:54 AM

Now you have me curious.  How do you cheat with a skill point coupon? And how does that affect the honor race?

I used to get a little ticked off too when I saw people manipulate the game in their favor.  But you have to look at it this way, as long as it doesn't break any game rules, then you have to say good job to them.

I think that if you are smart enough to figure out a way for things to work in your favor within the parameters of the game----I give you a high five.  That is one of the fun parts of the game.  Using your brain to figure out how to win in the game or turn things in your favor.

But I do like a good challenge too....  (smug)

• Mommy likes this

#10 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 08 May 2016 - 08:02 PM

What is a skill point coupon? you can really cheat unless your hacking the game. The hammer and donuts dont count as cheating

Aizen is the best

#11 Bobmeister

Bobmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oooo
  • Team:Universal Supersavers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Bobmeister

Posted 08 May 2016 - 11:11 PM

What is a skill point coupon? you can really cheat unless your hacking the game. The hammer and donuts dont count as cheating

This so called skill point coupon was something that was not supposed to happen a little while ago. To my knowledge caused a bit of drama for Dark Wing and some of their team mates ;) it's nothing more than a "lovely" memory now haha.

Posted Image

#12 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:32 AM

alrighty

Aizen is the best

#13 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:21 PM

im running around naked rite now! dropping honer rilly low!  so wen i jump in the honer tournement i can gain rilly fast and  alot of it!     does this make me a cheater?   im gonna ask alot of ppl for help too! not just my own team!  that may be considered cheating rite?    there is  alot of things happening here we all dont like! and consider cheating!  but iv seen  actual cheating happen and iv seen HZ  resolve the problem  make it rite!  it is good to point out these things just in case but i dont see this as one of those  problems here!

#14 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:50 PM

In any 'game' that has more than one player, someone is bound to do something that, while within the game rules, another player doesn't like and considers 'cheating'... 

if it falls within the game rules, it may be exploitative, it may not be well-liked by certain other players, but technically, it's not 'cheating'...

part of this, or any, game is to find ways to give yourself an advantage without breaking the 'rules',.. and that is gonna make someone unhappy, if only because they didn't think of it first... that still doesn't make it 'cheating'...

• Howl likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#15 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:04 PM

Angelica you hit the nail right on the head.  I remember starting on us3.  Was there from the beginning.  I would watch people from the VV come at me with different strategies.  Would make me so mad at first.  But then I thought hey---that's a really good strategy.  I'm mad I didn't think of it first!!  So get in there and use other strategies people.  If you see a good one, use it.  And share it on the forum!

• npe likes this

#16 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:24 PM

I agree but I pretty much ignore the duels now because people didnt like that I hit them

Aizen is the best

#17 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:29 PM

FA, as has been said many times, when it comes down to brass tacks, HZ is a fighting game...

anyone who complains about getting their panties in a knot because they got hit in a fighting game may want to switch to a game that wont cause them such consternation... jacks, for instance...

just my own opinion, not a reflection of company policy...

• Howl and FaithfulAizen like this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#18 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:55 PM

Lol I know and I dont see why they dont see that and ignore me as I never attack them daily :D

Aizen is the best

#19 Howl

Howl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You!
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • Character:Howl

Posted 14 May 2016 - 01:17 AM

I agree but I pretty much ignore the duels now because people didnt like that I hit them

FA, as has been said many times, when it comes down to brass tacks, HZ is a fighting game...

anyone who complains about getting their panties in a knot because they got hit in a fighting game may want to switch to a game that wont cause them such consternation... jacks, for instance...

just my own opinion, not a reflection of company policy...

I believe I've stated my Opinion elsewhere in the Forum but I truly do feel the need to point out that you can ONLY get hit 3 times by someone.  Its pretty sad when ppl feel the need to complain about that.  I came from a game that doesn't limit how many times you can Attack someone, not to mention that you will often come online in the "Hospital"  which often interferes with game play.  IF you are "Zerked"  or "Hospitalized"  you can end up stuck in the "Hospital" for several hours, which will severely limit your actual game playing time.  That doesn't happen here.  So it doesn't make sense to me when ppl to whine about it.

HowlingWolf3.gif

My Horns are holding my Halo up!!

see-saw.gif

Think about it....:

How many women do you know,

would have the sense of humor to choose "Howl" as their user ID

and wear it in public??

be.gif

#20 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:27 PM

Faith I remember the situation I believe.  It was on us2 right?  Isn't that person long gone by now?  Never give in to a bully.  Have fun!  That is what the game is about.  Right now wind kicks my booty at least 3 times every day.  And if I was stronger than him I would do the same! Well.....not kick MY booty, but you get the picture.  (ninja)  (cat)   (Ninja Cat for Faith)  ​

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users