Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Hurricane
  • World:US2
  • Character:ErmaEmpath

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:52 AM

i see the trophy system topic was locked   ,  why ?    The trophy system on hero zero has not been resolved.   the hero zero developers need to get involved with a new concept for trophies .   The training trophies are  stuck at the top with no hope for lower teams to get them .   This makes heores quit the game.

several suggestions were made ,   introduce new trophies with less rewards ,  3 traiing units , 5 energy untis ,  so more teams can hold training and  energy trophies .       OR   split the teams into leauges  just like indiidual league play so teams are fighting  within their own  league level for trophies and the big teams in "champion" league can't come and take them away.    OR   have a limit of two  trophies  of each type max on any one team.    OR   have a time limit to the trophies  ( once you win them they stay with your team for one week then get passed on to the  team  20 ranks lower than your team    OR    something ,   please something to keep the top teams from holding 3 and 4 traiing trophies for so long.  It really does casue members to quit the game.

• Ouch, FaithfulAizen and Feelingood2 like this

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:24 PM

I agree with what ErmaEmpath says. It gets members angry when they see the disadvantage of other teams and leave to either quit or join that team if they have room

• ErmaEmpath likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • World:US3
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:05 PM

i keep playing just to have some fun! but pretty much because of these issues i have given up on trying to compete for the top spots! i understand that work hard and or smart to git the top spots deserves a reward! but without some balance put in place it makes it a runnaway from others! i work hard on my stats! and with that said so do the top teams! but they got constant + skill point bonuses that i cant git access too! ( meaning i can never really catch up to them) it has become almost a wast of my time to do team fighting! not completely we still git items sometimes! i now spend my time helping others from all teams in tournements! this is a fun game to play! but because of the trophie  troubles i am looking forward to other activities to do in the game! and hopfully they are not team related!

• ErmaEmpath likes this

#4 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • Character:DrTiko

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:17 PM

i really don't get, is this suppose to be fun ? cause i really don't get it at all.

HZ already add 5 more training trophies, so how only 1 team can carry 10 trophies ?!!!

and really so unreal, they are even spread over 5 teams in US2 with maximum 3 in top team.

if this is unfair, so you actually ask to just eliminate the most entertaining point of the game ? "competition" ???

btw any good team can get training trophy from top team, cause can use the trophies bonuses for their good, which is -10% of top team skills for each trophy, so even a team with much lower skills can win.

simply the sad fact is who works harder get the win, that's the game, and that's life too.

at least in most of time. even tho, redistributing trophies after a certain time let's say each 1 year or something like that, can be fun.

better say if the whole system of team honor get reset to 0  with 0 trophies all teams, it would be much more fun. it's like a new server, will refresh the competition, and give chance even to new teams to attack top teams since honors are quite low even if they possessed all training trophies.

#5 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • World:US3
  • Character:Ouch

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:02 AM

The lopsided benefit of training trophies remains and while everyone recognizes the elephant in the room, no one involved with the game has the fortitude to make any changes to the system nor even PROPOSE any changes -  relying only upon gamers to make the suggestions.

Work WITH us for solutions to a blight that is obvious to all.

• ErmaEmpath likes this

#6 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 01:01 AM

i can see 1 thing, that you really want to destroy any team above yours in skills, honor, trophy to be the best with your current effort, which is a relaxing mode for the real top team regardless the server, and their big effort and spent of donuts to be and remain top team. did you ever been honest with yourselves, and asked why you weren't good enough to be the best ? and why other random people became the best ? did they cheat or did something illegal ? or they just did their best to be the best, and they even did extra hard work to remain the best, so what did you do to deserve what they deserved ? did you do like them ? since the game start or you just relaxed and did your own thing and enjoyed the game the way you designed to be ? then why now it isn't enough for you anymore ? or just found out that doing your best were the best to have more fun ? you already knew and you couldn't, these people really play much harder than you, and you know it by heart, they actually sacrifice their life time for something they really want it more than you do, they can work to spend their money on their fun, where you didn't and couldn't, so let's be honest and real !!!

you failed to be the best, but you still can get fun, and if you did your best after nice amount of time, you can surely be one of the best if not the new best.

just be realistic & honest with yourselves and for yourselves, not only here in this game, but everywhere to be better and do better.

this advice looks rude but facts are always like that, always this rude, and i advice myself this before you.

one more thing, just don't try to blame others for your own fault, i know it feels good like that than facing reality but you just deny the problem which will make it much more complicated and it might be too late, so just solve it before it's too late if you can't do it for that reason, just do it for your own good, to move on instead of getting stuck where you can't go anywhere, neither backward nor forward.

so good luck.

Edited by DrTiko, 02 March 2016 - 01:08 AM.

#7 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:34 AM

This is not about the best ,   this is not about telling each other personal judgements,    This is about telling hero zero programers that  many players will benifit from a new trophy system,  Many players have quit because of the current trophy system.  It's not about who holds the trophies ,   It's about the lower teams having trophies to play with. 

#8 Antoniella

Antoniella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Team:Rising Rogues INC
  • Character:Antoniella

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:56 PM

It's not destroying the teams on top, my team is among the top 5, this matter is about giving everyone a fair chance to other teams to be able to compete. Many teams have dissapeared or turn into skeletons because no matter how hard they try they simply cannot compete, they training trophies create even a bigger breach for those in smaller teams to overcome. A team without any training trophy only have 10 training units, vs a team with one of more training trophies (each trophy adding 5 more units) that can raise their stats higher, faster and with less coin cost. It would be great if there would be a limit on how many trophy types a team could have, let's say 2 of each kind, so there isn't an abuse of the trophy system. Because we know that if a weaker team gets a training, it's quickly ripped off by one of the bigger teams. But with that kind of limit and adding more trophies would mean that more teams get a more fair chance.

• ErmaEmpath likes this

#9 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:09 PM

you said "Many players have quit because of the current trophy system", that's a big lie, that people wants to believe instead of the truth that is the best team which has the best, strongest, highest leveled, the most active, loyal to their team, the most who ever spend hours to play this game each day for several years.

so you want them to lose? against who ? those players who couldn't do half the best team players effort ?

that will be fair to you ? and if you meant it's not about that and "It's about the lower teams having trophies to play with"

HZ already added trophies, and still aren't enough, even if they added 100 trophies it won't be enough for lower teams, who are usually newly started, or didn't play hard same as the strongest team.

it's like you want a kid who didn't go to school, neither studied anywhere, to succeed in exams without even attending, yeah right and not only that, you want him to get 1st place's reward ?!!! that's so fair, that's awesome !!! woohoo where is that school ?

anyways, i suggested a fair deal, is to restore all teams' honor and trophies of all teams every certain time let's say every year. (restoration here is to remove all honors, and trophies from all teams)

so all teams will have 0 honor, 0 trophies same start as the new server and all can join any team they want.

if this is not fair, the weak players have an option to seek for the weakest server where the competition can meet their level of playing.

btw upon your prospective of rightness, it's totally unfair that the team with the most energy trophies win in exp tournament every week for all these years.

and same unfairness that a team that possess the most courage win in honor tournament, cause it has the highest chance to get top 10 each week, that's totally unfair !!! right ?

this prospective isn't fair, it's just so unfair, just ask for equality between who does his best and who doesn't

this trophy system is the best to destroy the game and its whole idea of competition and rewards.

Edited by DrTiko, 02 March 2016 - 05:14 PM.

#10 Antoniella

Antoniella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:29 PM

One of the factors they have left it's because they can't compete it;s hard to catch up, look at me, I am here long hours and i am weaker than many toons, even if i dedicate long hours to the game.

Second, you propose that the game kind of do a restart to say each year to put everyone's honor back to 0 and 0 trophies, explain to me how would that fix the matter. What would impede players that have already formed part of one of the strongest teams that had many of the trophies, from forming back again and once more having the trophies

Third you mention the tournaments, well for what I had seen. The toons that win the exp tourney are the highest level toons, because they are the ones that gain most experience from missions, not having to consider energy trophies, a toon that let's say is lvl 200 and the team has 5 energy, can still be beaten by a 350 lvl toon because of the quantity of exp gained from mission.Same with courage, the toon that wins the tournament isn't the one that comes from a team with many courage, so the toon that goes in with the less honor. I participated in the last tourney and came second because a toon that had lower courage beat me.

#11 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:41 PM

Now i see why the other thread  about trophy change had over 90 comments and was locked.   This subject is important and stirs up  controversy.  Taking everyones own opinions out ot the equation .   I would like hero zero programmers  to look into the possiblitly  of introducing a new trophy system.  It is in the hands of the Hero Zero administration if they  will put time into working on this or not.  My hope in opening a new topic concerning trophies , is not to tell anone if I think they are right or wrong , but to bring to hero zero attention there are several who would like to see change in the trophy system.  What change that would be is , of course , up to hero zero.

#12 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 06:13 PM

One of the factors they have left it's because they can't compete it;s hard to catch up, look at me, I am here long hours and i am weaker than many toons, even if i dedicate long hours to the game.

Second, you propose that the game kind of do a restart to say each year to put everyone's honor back to 0 and 0 trophies, explain to me how would that fix the matter. What would impede players that have already formed part of one of the strongest teams that had many of the trophies, from forming back again and once more having the trophies

Third you mention the tournaments, well for what I had seen. The toons that win the exp tourney are the highest level toons, because they are the ones that gain most experience from missions, not having to consider energy trophies, a toon that let's say is lvl 200 and the team has 5 energy, can still be beaten by a 350 lvl toon because of the quantity of exp gained from mission.Same with courage, the toon that wins the tournament isn't the one that comes from a team with many courage, so the toon that goes in with the less honor. I participated in the last tourney and came second because a toon that had lower courage beat me.

first of all you said, it's hard to catch up, but not impossible, and it shouldn't even be easy to do it, that's hard competition. second you are 1 year late than most of all these players who are stronger than you, 1 whole year ofc they are stronger, but if you did your best for everyday, sure you will catch up but after a bit long time but sure you can. 

second, i didn't suggest to reset players' honor but team honor it will give all teams the change to hit any team but lol you said many left top team cause they have better trophies, now all teams have same chance, only loyal players would stick to their previous teams, so it will give all the chance to pick any team he wants, either stay in same team or go another, that will actually restore a lot of unbalance, cause the strongest players won't leave a team with better trophies according to their prospective to another that will take maybe years to get the desired trophies.

so many would final pick the team that they always wanted, and can leave the best team, so the strength of top teams get spread over several teams, even new ones will be born, it will be very competitive.

just let me clarify more, if you want a new trophy system to give more chance to all equally then my idea can be enough, but if you ask to destroy the best team or teams to give chance for low teams, then i can't help it

just think well in what i said, if you can imagine what it will make, i can help in that sure, it's mine after all

anyways here in advance, i know i said it like a couple of times but no problem

1) restore team's honor & trophies to 0. (like a new server stats)

2) all players will have the chance to join any team, just the extension of teams should matter.

3) many players will change their teams, to go where they find their peace, fun, happiness, etc...

4) that can make a team that was with the 7th place in team ranking, to be the new 1st best team.

note: even the strength of 1 player can change team rank, if for example a player from 8th team joins the 9th, can change the 9th rank.

so don't underestimate what this idea can do.

#13 Antoniella

Antoniella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 06:31 PM

i have never suggested destroying teams, in what part i said that? All I have said is cap the amount of trophy types a team can have. And yes I was referring to team honor not individual toon.

Okay so in the end the toons would be able to keep moving and once more forming the teams they had in the past. Many toons in those teams would push to get back:

1. they re friends, thus there is loyalty

2. they want to be among known people that in a team full of strangers

3. some would say, "you know I liked my old team better because  could have access to a bigger quantity of trophies again, let me keep moving until i am part of that team again". Since there isn't mentioned in your idea that there is a type limit, nor the toons will have restrictions within moving. 

I am not saying your idea is incorrect, but to implement it would require certain amends

#14 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:09 PM

if you want to chain non loyal players, just simply don't let them in, once you know them.

cause putting actual rules against leaving teams will force many to leave the game for good not just team.

that's happening much more frequent for newbies, they can't 1 shot getting their correct teams, plus they can have problems with a team so they leave them, all these kind of players will suffer from that, but we can think of something, no problem.

and about reforming same team, it's impossible at least 5 players in each team will leave it for another.

for example, how many player in your team actually communicate daily with you and all your teammates ?

that player is there just for the team bonus. and same everywhere in all teams.

you think all member of same team are all loyal for that team ?

i really doubt that so bad, even that i want to believe the inverse.

so anyway, it will be impossible to keep same players.

specially for top teams, they will be the most reformed.

till the new balance take place, and it's hard to believe that it will be any close to the older one.

note: btw i said earlier " but if you ask " didn't said you did.

Edited by DrTiko, 02 March 2016 - 07:09 PM.

#15 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:45 PM

The idea to put the teams into leages and let each league have their own set of trophies is also a possibility. 

Each league can only fight teams in their own leage

champiion

gold

silver

bronze

each league will have their own set of tophies that stays within that  league 

when a team has enough team honor to move to the next league ,

their trophies are  dispursed randomly to other teams in the league.

#16 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 03:00 AM

it won't solve much for top 10 teams, actually it will make it much worse.

cause there will be only 5 trainings, 5 energies, 5 courages for each league class.

so top teams will suffer from that problem that all didn't like that top team will possess the most amount of trainings trophies.

in the other hand, newbies won't have to fight with much higher teams (higher in skill, experience, etc...)

in order to dodge that problem in top teams, need to have 10 of each kind of trophies.

• ErmaEmpath likes this

#17 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:48 AM

If a leauge system  is implimented for more trophy play here are some more thoughts about that .............

the trophies can be progressively less value with each league to encourge improvement and moving up to higher leagues .

champion , 5 trainnig  units 20 energy

gold  ,  4 trainig  units 15 energy

silver    3 trainng  units 10 energy

bronze 2 traiing   nits  5 energy

It woud give teams the ability to lose team honor and drop down a legue if they feel the competition is too high in the league they are in.    It would work much like the individual leauge play with teams having to have a certain amount of team honor to  be in a certain league  . They would be promoted or regulated according to team honor.

It would give top 10 teams a challenge to fight each other , rather than fight below them for honor gain.  It would also limit  protection teams.     If a team is in a league below you , they can not set with you .  It would group teams with like strength and ability to fight each other. 

• leapinglizard likes this

#18 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 03:40 PM

so , the question to the moderators reading this is ,   Will hero zero developers  actually see these suggestions ?   Or do moderators only pass on what they view as relevent content ?

#19 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:04 PM

The developers have full access to everything, including these forums... We moderators can only call attention to what we consider most relevant, but we try to remain impartial and we have no reason to try to prevent the developers from concentrating on any aspect of the game, even if we had that ability...

Are you implying otherwise? 

• ErmaEmpath likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#20 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 08:49 PM

so that means non of all moderators can help in these kind of discussions ?

to be and remain neutral or impartial ?

hum... is there any kind of rules that prevent moderators which are like 99% players of this game, and fan of it

to say their opinion about this ? a fair one or even suggest an idea about these kind of balancing ?

or at least make sure that these kind of discussions are heard from developers so they can give us some answers that we need to hear, if moderators aren't authorized to take any part of these discussions ? maybe any of developers just answer us to these kind of wanderings or suggestions, it will be so so nice to get the exact answer that specialists can give, it will relief all of us from our confusions or any kind of fake imaginations that can lead us somewhere dark, and make us lose our passion of this awesome game.

this is really so so important and i can still understand moderators situation in these kind of discussions, but we really deserve to hear our answers even short ones not detailed but clarified would be great.

• ErmaEmpath likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: training trophy, trophy, trophies, trophy system, change the trophy system, frustrated, heroes quitting the game, new trophy system, training trophies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users