Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:45 PM

This week has been crazy.  Wednesday 2 hour (right down to last minute before take down), Thursday 2 hour (fled), Friday 3 hour (91M), Saturday 3 hour (93M) Villain on US1.

Can we possibly get a variety of times.  Not everyone has 3 hours to sit at a phone or computer to play a Villian like this.  And the hit points of them are now crazy.  90 million hit points is a lot to sit for 2 and 3 hours to have them flee with 4 million hit points left.  I understand that it is a bonus to get a villian, but whatever happened to a 1 hour villian. 

A suggestion would be to have some shorter ones or if 3 hours, at least make them less hit points to allow us to take them down more often instead of sitting there for 3 hours and them fleeing.

Edited by Silverwing, 27 February 2016 - 09:49 PM.

• ErmaEmpath, LittleOne and DrTiko like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#2 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:24 PM

and another flees..... wasted 3 hours..... 

• ErmaEmpath likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#3 kelly6

kelly6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA
  • Team:team america
  • World:US3
  • Character:Kelly6

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:29 PM

On US 3 I have seen 3 h 60+ million hp, But on the same hand I have saw 1 h 7.5 m hp, It balances out, it is determined  by how many players are on line at the time.

#4 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:52 PM

Doesn't mean online are playing..... Ours was just 3 hours and 93 million.  He fled with 31 million hit points.  That is 2 in 4 days.  I haven't seen a 1 hour villian in a long time on US1.  Maybe they need to reset them, a lot of people left the game.....

• ErmaEmpath likes this

~~Mark Twain~~

#5 kelly6

kelly6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA
  • Team:team america
  • World:US3
  • Character:Kelly6

Posted 28 February 2016 - 12:30 AM

I agree with you, Wow 93 m that's nuts, I don't think I have ever saw one that high, The highest I have saw is in the low 70's, The low villains usually show up around 4-6 am here.

#6 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,455 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 28 February 2016 - 02:28 AM

they are all difficult on all 3 servers

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#7 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • Character:DrTiko

Posted 28 February 2016 - 02:28 PM

I really don't care at all, about all this, ONLY and ONLY if they regulated the villain's hp or time after ½ its duration to the normal rate of the first ½.   if they just readjust the villain's hp or give extra time, to not have a flee villain, it's really not good for the game's reputation, to have this kind of intended disavantage.

an option: maybe add an extra time, even football can have extra time, even that all knows the match duration, it's just add some extra passion to the game, which is very good & healthy for the game and the all of us.

BUT and big BUT here if the villain's hp were miss estimated WRONG, then even extra time will be more useless.

just a wish from the game fans.

#8 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:42 PM

Why a time limit? Just let us fight until we defeat him.

#9 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:53 PM

nah time is very good factor, to motivate donut players & others too, the game should win too, so it's so fair, but spending donuts for a flee villain ?!!! will take the game where it doesn't like to be...

just remember if doesn't win, it won't exist.

but if the gap between donut players & non donut players gets bigger, the faster the game will be dead.

even if it is a very very good game.

let's say the donut players fund the game by having fun and spending to enjoy more the game than others of course.

but don't forget that non donut players are the real motivation of the game, and the most competitive, sure thing they fight to earn their donuts (grin)

just the balance in this equation will make the good game to be PERFECT for all !!!

Edited by DrTiko, 28 February 2016 - 04:00 PM.

• ErmaEmpath likes this

#10 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 05:12 PM

Donuts throwers would still use to finish first, plus you could set reward levels or training and energy for every ten attacks then more would throw to get in the attacks

Alternative.

You could do like a 2 hour villian no certain hit points just let each person see how many attacks they can get, rewards etc.

Heroes don't stop until the villian is caught, batman does say well its been 2 hours bye. Lol
  • Silverwing likes this

#11 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:13 PM

Donuts throwers would still use to finish first, plus you could set reward levels or training and energy for every ten attacks then more would throw to get in the attacks

hahahaha brilliant idea, really but the only problem is that you still think that it's better than the one we have now  (grin)

just a clarification, top 10 players in villain aren't 10 XDDDDDDDDD

all who had the same amount of attacks share the same rank but not the first rank :)

at least that's what i actually believe so.

thinking like that cause the 1st place is the rank with the most attacks, that actually allows people with same amount to get same rank equality and get same reward for that rank.

so that's why top 10 aren't 10 :D

#12 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:13 PM

I meant like 10 hits on a villian gets you 2 training and say 10 energy, 20 hits gets 4 training and 20 energy 30 6 training 30 energy etc

In addition to the existing gear rewards.

So if I chose to only hit the villian 10 times and no donuts I get less than someone who uses lots of donuts racking up 30 hits.

#13 Bobmeister

Bobmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oooo
  • Team:Universal Supersavers
  • Character:Bobmeister

Posted 29 February 2016 - 04:21 AM

thinking like that cause the 1st place is the rank with the most attacks, that actually allows people with same amount to get same rank equality and get same reward for that rank.

so that's why top 10 aren't 10 :D

While the players are fighting the villain, it is true that players with the same amount of attacks share the same rank. But I should clarify that when the villain is defeated or has fled, the system does certain calculations to separate players with the same amount of hits depending on specific factors.

So in the end when all players are rewarded, everyone will have a different rank. Whether it's 2nd or 106th  (smug) 

Posted Image

#14 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:02 PM

yeap that's what i wanted to hear since long time ago, that's made me so unsure like 50% of what i said earlier and the other 50% let me thought something about recalculation after the death or the flee of the villain for many reasons, and final thought was they calculated upon several factors like the first to do the same amount of hits get the rank and then the second get the rank below and so on. but was just a thought and wasn't sure. so really thanks for the clarifications, it was so helpful for me :)

#15 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:17 PM

also, the relative strength of each villain is increased over time, based on the expenditure of donuts and whether the previous villain was defeated or fled...

each time the villain flees, the subsequent one gets slightly weaker, each time they are defeated, they get slightly stronger, and spending more donuts tends to make it more likely that the villain will be defeated, till a point of diminishing returns is reached...

in other words, spending donuts to beat the villain makes it harder to beat the next one... 

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#16 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:19 PM

so what you are trying to say, is exactly our problem with villains

the villain gets stronger each time defeated with the fact that of course people will never stop using donuts,

& it will get weaker only if it flees (that's ridiculously unfair), cause it means it must be some fled villains to be able to kill villains

that's really and exactly what i and all disagree with. why this way of balancing villains ? it can be better, sure but need some nice work but not that hard and not impossible, it needs time, and we sure can wait.

we will always suppose the better gaming with better balancing, right ?  :D

#17 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:36 PM

The if more donuts get used contradicts to me what herozero should want which is people to buy and use donuts.

#18 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:51 PM

meh... it's the balance system that requires at less 1 fled villain to restore balance.

that the amount of donuts used makes the increase of villain strength that leads to unbalance.

just this flee balancing thing isn't good at all, cause it requires at least 1 villain to flee and sure that's usually happens each 3-4 days

so like that between 3 villains 1 must flee.

#19 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:31 PM

As the villains get stronger, fewer will be beaten, even with donut expenditures... those not beaten will flee...

it balances out eventually, but as the strongest players on the server grow, so will the villains...

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#20 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:49 PM

big sigh ! that's my question, why should villains get stronger till they must flee ?

why not just make villains die on the edges ??? hard i know but it's possible, just instead of making the re-balancing starts after the flee of 1 villain at least, make it starts when the villain die at the last ¼ of its duration

or maybe another re-balance take place after ½ duration, if the villain is much more than ½ a good re-balancing take place.

maybe re-balancing at 3 steps, 1st  at ¾ hp,  2nd at ½ hp,  3rd at ¼ hp.

btw i agree on 

but as the strongest players on the server grow, so will the villains...

all i ask for, is to ensure to kill villain on the edge, it will be much more fun. which is really nice! :)

Edited by DrTiko, 01 March 2016 - 07:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users