Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 06 February 2016 - 09:44 AM

I dont think people understand the issues of merging. I've seen it happen on us2 and it caused a lot of problems. It was all because of the training trophies. I thought that when I got on us3 the issue wouldnt happen there. But sadly it did I had left the team because I didnt want to deal with the drama. And I'm pretty glad I left alot of people have left as well. To all those who had been or still on us2 and had to deal with SA alliance and are on us3. Please explain to other members on us3 what happened on us2. Because if they make us4 its going to happen again!

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 06 February 2016 - 09:46 AM.

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#2 AmericanMike

AmericanMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg Florida.
  • Team:AmericanMike'sKillerElite
  • World:US3
  • Character:AmericanMike

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:52 PM

my team merged with another team, well sort of,  the other team still exists, but i got the best member of the other team on my team  as one of my 2 advisors, and now we are 34 in the ranking, of course that is due to change, for better or for worse in the near future because you never know who's going to challenge you. but i think that it was a pretty good deal, and both of us benefited from it. but, of course, as in your case FaithfulAizen, this is not always the case.  :) but i agree that history is doomed to repeat itself if they create a US4. But that is usually how these things work out.  ;) live well. 

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#3 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:01 PM

the merge needs to be the complete effort of every member of all the affected teams! there shud be the plan and rules sent to every member to be involved! already iv seen the problem nothing more than lack of communications  between teams and leaders!  the whole idea is based on a good idea!  future mergers i hope can work well if they just take a little time and make shure that everyone knows who is in charge and who they need to listen too! if a merge happens and   msgs. are sent out clarifing these rules then anyone not wanting to do it has the option to leave  before it causes any problems with the merge! and to american mike!  yes friendships are made in these mergers! and hopefully all of them continue to grow!

• Toaster likes this

#4 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 06 February 2016 - 09:10 PM

I made many friends on us2 due to the merg but sadly the ones who I went with either deleted there accounts, got banned, or left for other teams. Everyone has to communicate thats the only way it works

• Feelingood2 likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#5 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:02 PM

Here is what I have learned.   Mergers can be good.  Mergers can be bad.  I've seen both.  Teams change.  As new people are brought on it changes the dynamics of a team.  If you like the change --- stay on the team.  If you don't like it---well don't keep playing some place you don't like.  Gotta know the people you are playing with. 

• AngelicaSynn likes this

#6 LadyKamasutra

LadyKamasutra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • Character:Team Leader of Team Rocket

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:31 AM

Team is going well,let's see the experiment if it will be a bad BOOOOM or a perfect TimerBomb :DDDDDDDDD

#7 Monkey2

Monkey2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Team:Legless Llamas
  • Character:Lionheart

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:55 AM

Overall the idea of a perfect merger can create a lot of advantages. The stronger team advances, the players who take the game more seriously are shuffled together with like minded team mates, the medium and more relaxed players find themselves with on a team that is less crazy about competition. I agree however, like with any merger of groups of differing people communication is the key, it can make it, or totally break the game for some.  

• AngelicaSynn and Feelingood2 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users