• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Cursedwish

Cursedwish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

A lot of the games I play on Kongregate have the ability to log in using a mobile device. I can do that, but it tells me the game is not optimized for mobile devices. I don't have access to a computer at work, but this would be an awesome feature as I could grind out while I am at work instead of losing all the valuable time.

#2 innominate

innominate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Team:Tortuga
  • World:US1

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

What type of phone do you have and what browser are you using? Any phone that supports flash can play HZ, the browser just needs to be able to view the page the same way a desktop does, instead of the minimized version for phone browsers.
I have an android with Dolphin Browser and once I put the browser in desktop mode i can play HZ just fine.
  • DevArmaya likes this

#3 DevArmaya

DevArmaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Character:DevArmaya

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

What type of phone do you have and what browser are you using? Any phone that supports flash can play HZ, the browser just needs to be able to view the page the same way a desktop does, instead of the minimized version for phone browsers.
I have an android with Dolphin Browser and once I put the browser in desktop mode i can play HZ just fine.

Agreed, almost any Android based phone running Android 2.3 or higher should be able to do it without issue.

#4 Cursedwish

Cursedwish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

I have a Samsung Galaxy S II. I can load the game just fine, but often times it closes and tells me the game isn't optimized for mobile devices yet. Not sure what browser I am using, but I will give it some more trial and error tomorrow at work. Thanks for the input!

#5 innominate

innominate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

I have a galaxy s2 as well. try using dolphin or maxthon browser, and put the browser in desktop mode, the game should work fine.

#6 Cursedwish

Cursedwish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

I tried with the default browser for a while and never had any luck.
Thanks innominate for the suggestion of the Dolphin browser! Now that I have gotten that to work with Hero Zero, I will use it for everything! It has become my default browser!
Thanks for the help guys!

#7 innominate

innominate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Glad it worked for you :)

#8 XanderNighthawk

XanderNighthawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

I see that there is a mobile version out now, and was wondering if it was going to be submitted to kongregate to be added to their mobile arcade? I checked this morning and was disappointed to find that it wasn't there yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users