• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 21 January 2016 - 04:38 AM

It seems every time I make it up to Champion League my opponents are disproportionately larger than me. Am I too little for this league or are my rolls really screwy?

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-20%20at%207.51.2

Edited by Jagan, 21 January 2016 - 04:40 AM.

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#2 kelly6

kelly6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA
  • Team:team america
  • World:US3
  • Character:Kelly6

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:29 PM

It seems every time I make it up to Champion League my opponents are disproportionately larger than me. Am I too little for this league or are my rolls really screwy?

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-20%20at%207.51.2

Not sure about the people in your server or your stats but i'm level 253 i looses a lot of league fights but i win my fair share too. One thing I found to do is if you have 3 strong opponents pick the one where you loose the least amount of league points and maybe you get a easier opponent next time.

• AngelicaSynn and Drinkingstein like this

#3 Pippyspot

Pippyspot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:Pippyspot

Posted 21 January 2016 - 06:20 PM

I have the same issue, I tend to fall down to Gold 1 then back to Champions again.. Strikes me there should be another league between them

#4 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:36 PM

It's all part of the game.  Take it as a compliment.  You are good at setting a fight. You have been winning enough that you earned your way up into the Big Dog's arena. 

This is how I think you should play it.  But it is only one person's opinion. 

Take advantage of the benefits of being in Champion Leagues.  You get a boost to your stats that will help in team fights and dueling.  You will probably get knocked back into Gold leagues eventually.  That is ok.  Then you kill it and collect those large coin benefits from winning your League fights.  Put all of that into your stats.  Keep going back and forth like that between leagues.  You will find yourself able to stay in Champion League longer and longer.

• AngelicaSynn and unnie like this

#5 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:34 AM

Hier ist eine Wahrnehmung, die ich im Laufe der letzten Jahre gemacht: im Hinblick auf die Damen gehen die meisten Männer für die niedrig hängenden Naturprodukt.Die meisten Männer gehen nie für wunderbare Damen. Die meisten Männer glaube ausgezeichnete Damen aus ihrer Allianz. Die meisten Männer halte es viel wenigeranspruchsvoll, im großen und ganzen junge Damen zu schlagen. Im Allgemeinen istes nicht weniger anspruchsvoll aber die vorherrschende Überzeugung ist. Leider istdies zusätzlich gültig für Leute, die Abholung für eine beträchtliche Zeit mache, findenmehr über .

Hier können Sie nicht Deutsch sprechen. Deine letze warnung.

Here - we talk only English. This is your last warning. Your post is now hidden.

The rules also differ from the "original" German forum. No external links in your signature.

Yours,

Tomas

Supervisor HZ.US.

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

#6 Drinkingstein

Drinkingstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:22 AM

Strategy!  When you run with the big dogs, sometimes you get bitten!  Take the small bites (lose a minimal amount of league points) and then bite back the ones you can (get those points back).

#7 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 28 February 2016 - 02:16 PM

Ask me and I will gear down for anyone in league I like to help

#8 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:Mommy

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:08 AM

I have found that once you get to a new league (especially champion league), you end up bouncing back and forth for a few days or a week. Dont give up. Just keep at it and you will eventually stay in the new league.

• AngelicaSynn likes this

Have fun! Its a game! :D

#9 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:54 PM

and like leaping lizard said try asking them if they would be willing to gear down for you!  i do it for players on us3!  i encounter alot of ppl on here that seem to be scared to talk to other ppl!  we are all just ppl playing a game! most ppl will help others!    so try asking!

• leapinglizard likes this

#10 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • Character:DrTiko

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:07 PM

just a thing i tried it several times, when you get 2 opponents too high, just pick the highest in league points so you lose the least amount of points,  but when you attack him just totally undress, usually it gets much easier opponents in the next.

and yes if in that rank you always get so over skilled players compare to you, so it means by default that you are quite weak for that rank yet, in other words you are on the edge of that league rank. :)

• leapinglizard likes this

#11 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:26 AM

Or those really high ranked players have low League points for their size.  ;) 

But honestly I get matched up with players that are 50 to 100 levels higher than me and have a good 500 League points more than I do. 

Edited by Jagan, 02 April 2016 - 07:26 AM.

• DrTiko likes this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#12 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • Character:DrTiko

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:49 PM

many people, just once they reached the league rank that they wanted, they just slow is much down

and if you noticed, those that you get in you leagues have so near league points to yours like +/- 100 or so if not much lower but not higher regardless their stats, so i think they arrange league according to points not stats.

almost same system as for duel but here you can't choose from  players' list :D

Edited by DrTiko, 02 April 2016 - 06:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users