• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPortland
  • Team:Wolf Gang
  • World:US3
  • Character:Toaster

Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:57 AM

Seriously, we need more purchasing options with team coin.

Our coffers are getting out of control and I just sent an email to the team basically asking them to stop donating, and it shouldn't have to get to the extent where I have to point blank tell people to stop donating. The team donates because they want to feel like they are contributing to the group's development, and it's super appreciated, but then their coin sits in this useless pile that will never get spent in 6 months of consistent game-play. Even if everyone stops donating today.

Make team coin redeemable for donuts. Skew the prices to a ridiculous extent if needed. I understand, donuts are the developer's paychecks. Make them 100 - 500k per team donut. Stunt Doubles and Melons purchasable by coin, even if they're incredibly expensive.

The game is already fully loaded with many side games like the battle systems and special-missions. We don't necessarily need more content, but I'd like to see some attention drawn to this other seemingly miss-calculated feature of the game that's gotten a little silly.

What if the advisers could dip into the team's bank to buy buffs for players who otherwise can't/don't want to afford their boosters, or boost a player who's gone inactive?

With all these new features essentially nerfing the game and making the stat building come fast and heavy, maybe even make the battles cost more. Make expansions require more gold.

We've got a great team who wants to feel involved and participate in the team's growth and it breaks my heart to see their contributions sit there as it's become an arbitrary number on our screens that might as well read "infinity". I have a feeling we aren't the only one's in this position.

We've got coin burning a hole in our pockets, give us something to buy!

• Bobmeister, LittleOne, Mommy and 1 other like this

#2 TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUnited States, EST
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • Character:TheDarkLight

Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:09 AM

Love the idea of getting to do something will all those useless coins in the team bank. 

#3 Toaster

Toaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPortland
  • Team:Wolf Gang
  • Character:Toaster

Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:20 AM

Love the idea of getting to do something will all those useless coins in the team bank. 

right? i feel bad for telling people not to donate too. and it's always the first thing new recruits do when entering the team. just happened like 8 seconds ago. it's a courtesy and a nice thing to do, but... uh... that's going to be sitting there for a long, long time.

#4 Bobmeister

Bobmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oooo
  • Team:Universal Supersavers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Bobmeister

Posted 07 January 2016 - 11:00 AM

This is a great thought! it's usually 30k coin for a team fight/gang fight (unless I'm mistaken, I don't really pay much attention to the coin payment heh). Using team coins to buy the other team items can make a great difference and adds more of a chance for younger teams to really bring in those team upgrades!

100k-500k coins may be a tad too little in my opinion, sure it's hard for lower levels to obtain that much. But for higher levels it's easy enough to get 1million coins in a day! (depending on the level).

Posted Image

#5 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:Mommy

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:58 AM

Excellent suggestion. We have the same problem, of course. trading coins for team donuts would be a great option, especially for those players who can't pay to play, but are dedicated to HZ. 

• AngelicaSynn likes this

Have fun! Its a game! :D

#6 Ely

Ely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:14 PM

Man, donate some of your coins to our team!! We got a compulsory donation message asking for more coins ;)

US1 | Universal Supersavers | LC22

#7 TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUnited States, EST
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • Character:TheDarkLight

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:33 PM

My team just has so much, we have a great team leader :) 

#8 Bobmeister

Bobmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oooo
  • Team:Universal Supersavers
  • Character:Bobmeister

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:40 PM

Man, donate some of your coins to our team!! We got a compulsory donation message asking for more coins ;)

haha but that message alone got the team another 30million coins in the bank, and not even everyone donated xD

It was more like everyone thanking the team as a whole for what's it done to link us all together :)

• AngelicaSynn and Mommy like this
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coin, money, donuts, team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users