Photo

league fights not registering

league fight

Best Answer LittleOne , 30 December 2015 - 06:43 AM

Ok....I had a friend who went thru the same thing.  He realised that he never was actually doing a league fight.  He was not hitting the attack button.  He was clicking on the hero and doing the attack from their character screen.  That would give you a duel fight and not a league fight.  You have to hit the attack button on the league fight screen.  The one right under the character.  If you click on the character, you will be going thru the process of dueling.

Check it out next time.  See if that is what you are doing.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 superfly1

superfly1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:13 AM

I have never gotten credit for league fights.  Each week it kicks me out and makes me rejoin the league.  Don't say to submit a ticket because I've submitted four, and their best answer was to post the problem here.  It's kind of frustrating because I can't help my team.  Does anyone know how to correct this?

#2 Pippyspot

Pippyspot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:Pippyspot

Posted 30 December 2015 - 01:34 AM

Hmm, are you gaining enough league points to stay in the league? If it goes back to zero then that may be why it's kicking you out?

#3 TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUnited States, EST
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • World:US3
  • Character:TheDarkLight

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:22 AM

Have you tried refreshing or logging out of HZ? If you have I don't believe that there is any other reason for you to not be credited. I don't believe the game has glitched with this before...

Edit: Are you also making sure you aren't getting rewarded? It could be due to lag or your game freezing up mid-way. 

#4 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:43 AM   Best Answer

Ok....I had a friend who went thru the same thing.  He realised that he never was actually doing a league fight.  He was not hitting the attack button.  He was clicking on the hero and doing the attack from their character screen.  That would give you a duel fight and not a league fight.  You have to hit the attack button on the league fight screen.  The one right under the character.  If you click on the character, you will be going thru the process of dueling.

Check it out next time.  See if that is what you are doing.

• Bobmeister, npe and superfly1 like this

#5 superfly1

superfly1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 01:25 PM

Thank you Priscilla....That was the fix.  I feel like an idiot, but I never realized the attack button was there until  I read your post.  Thanks for the help!

#6 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:19 PM

There are no stupid questions, and the only stupid answers are when someone is deliberately being a smarta$$...

• npe and superfly1 like this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#7 Pippyspot

Pippyspot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:Pippyspot

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:42 PM

Thank you Priscilla....That was the fix.  I feel like an idiot, but I never realized the attack button was there until  I read your post.  Thanks for the help!

Aww, at least you got it sorted :)

• superfly1 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users