Antoniella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Team:Rising Rogues INC
  • World:US2
  • Character:Antoniella

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:22 PM

Last night I had a thought occur to me that could prove as a solution for more equity among the servers. Obtaining a training trophy is very hard, more so keeping it, because of the disproportionate strength on the top teams in comparison with many others. A player that just practical starts has very lil chance of actually being able to catch up even a bit with many of the strong players on the different servers. So then I thought, why not limit the quantity of trophies of each kind a team can have. If I am not wrong there are 10 trophies of courage, energy and training. It’s completely unfair to say that a team has the chance to hold let’s say 4 or 5 training, that it’s too excessive. So my idea is that every team can only hold 2 trophies of each kind. That way at least 5 teams can hold the training trophies to say, or hold just one, but that means that many others will have a fair chance of obtaining said trophies. And the players will have a more realistic chance of acquiring them. I am in one of the top ten teams, Rising Rogues Inc. And it’s been very hard, we have had to fight with tooth and nail to get where we are. But right now we have little chance of managing to get to top 3 positions to say and many teams are in the same position as us. So I asks those that agree, to support this idea, and see if it’s possible to make it happen in the game.

• ErmaEmpath, LittleOne and Mind Flayer like this

#2 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:04 PM

I think that is a good Idea.  I have been throwing out ideas for a long time now to help make it a fair competition.

My idea was that each trophy got assigned a number like a training would be T1, T2, and so on.  Then for example if a team had T1 this week, they could not hold it or win it again next week.  But they could the following week. If someone couldn't take the trophy from them because they are too strong, then it would just be thrown to a team randomly.

People may not like the whole random thing---but that is how they gave out the trophies at the start of the server anyways. 

• Antoniella likes this

#3 Antoniella

Antoniella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:12 PM

Something has to be done soon, the servers are in great disbalance and that is frustrating a lot of players making them stop playing

• ErmaEmpath likes this

#4 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:00 PM

I agree with you Antonella.  It would make for greater competition.  Right now, it gets monotonous when you know what the same outcome in is every day.  If there was a change in how the trophies were handles, it would make the game more exciting.  You never know who would be coming up behind.

#5 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:28 PM

I think its a good idea as well too many trophies for one team

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#6 LadyKamasutra

LadyKamasutra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • Character:Team Leader of Team Rocket

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:26 AM

u right!!!!

#7 Antoniella

Antoniella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 02:38 AM

gonna post this topic in the opinons and suggestions section

• ErmaEmpath likes this

#8 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:52 AM

Topic moved per request now that it has actually generated a suggestion...

The suggestion will be passed on to those who are qualified to evaluate and possibly implement it...

• ErmaEmpath and King of Thieves like this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#9 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:44 PM

Now I have a good idea that one of the guys on my team suggested. He thinks there should be Trophies that increase drop rates of items/donuts, Trophies that increase the chance of finding a rare item in the shop, or you could do Trophies that give discounts on items and skill points. To obtain these trophies HZ should send 10 trophy to random teams in the top 100.

Now I also have an awesome idea maybe a trophy for an increase on either coins or exp

Aizen is the best

#10 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 October 2015 - 11:16 PM

I'm very curious about what you guys think of the suggestion

Aizen is the best

#11 Evolution

Evolution

Evolved Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationHere
  • Team:Me, Myself and I
  • Character:Everyone and No one.

Posted 31 October 2015 - 02:49 AM

I'm very curious about what you guys think of the suggestion

You really don't want to know mine...  ;)

#12 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 31 October 2015 - 03:04 AM

I don't understand where the issue is.  There is a team that broke the monopolies and rebalanced the server so that this wouldn't happen.  I am sure that there are more than 2 teams that have all training trophies or at leave 3/5 of them at all times.  I know that they don't deliberately farm other teams to ensure that those teams don't get any of these trophies.  There wouldn't be a monopoly anywhere.....

• King of Thieves likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#13 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 31 October 2015 - 03:18 AM

That's true on US2, Silverwing, but it may not be so on all servers. Furthermore, those monopolies could always come back into existence. The implementation of such a system would indeed go a long way towards preventing such monopolies from happening again. Personally, I like the idea. It would make my job as a player and that of my team, much easier. I would like nothing more than to let my team relax without worry of those monopolies returning.

• ErmaEmpath likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#14 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 03:22 AM

On US2, there are only 2 teams who monopolize all the training trophies and ensure that other teams do not get them in my opinion.  But maybe I just am seeing things in my old age. 

My suggestion:  Allow teams to hold training trophies 48 hours at most then they automaticly are removed once in possession.  Maybe that would stop exactly what Antoniella is saying is happening.  As soon as a smaller team get a training, they are farmed to death to lose them. 

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#15 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 03:33 AM

Well, a true monopoly would be when a team holds 5 training at almost all times, and this did happen on US2 for several months. But that has long ended. I know my team had to use a lot of strategy to gather the needed resources to break the monopolies that existed before we took 1st rank. Afterwards, we were still only the 2nd strongest team, thanks to all the training the previous monopolies were able to utilize among other reasons, and had to continue to use trophies to build our strength to attempt to keep those monopolies from happening again. But, trophies did spread out much more than they had in the past. And very recently, since my team did finally manage to get within the same power level as one of the teams that originally had a monopoly, we dropped 3 of our trophies to lower level teams, 2 of which aren't even in the top 10, even giving up our 1st place ranking to do so. But Antoniella's suggestion would make our mission much easier. 

Edited by King of Thieves, 31 October 2015 - 03:38 AM.

• ErmaEmpath likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#16 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 03:51 AM

After some thought this is what I would suggest:

1) Training trophies can only be held for a maximum 48 hours

2) The negative stats should be graduated, so courage maybe is worth -5, energy -10 and training -20 or -25

This way a stronger team holding 5 trophies could be defeated by other teams if they hog all the trophies.  Right now -50 for all 5 trophies for the strongest teams is a no fair advantage.  The best a lower level, rank 3 or lower can only have maximum 3 trophies to attempt to beat those top 2 teams.  What the top 2 teams do is get their cohort gangs to attack and fill up the trophy slots of another team that may want to try to get honour or trophies so that they can NEVER attack the top teams and get the coveted training trophies or honour.

The top 2 teams will remain in the top and remain holding them all the way it is now.

~~Mark Twain~~

#17 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 03:58 AM

That's not really true. My team started the server 8.5 months after it started. There were two powerhouse teams at the time and one monopolized 5 training. By implementing a drop grab system where our team was able to steal trophies away from those teams as well as a few other legitimate game play strategies, we were able to slow their growth and catch up ourselves. Those teams had a huge time advantage on us both in time spent playing as well as time holding prime trophies. But we did catch them and even pass them. Those two teams have since merged to try to match us. We did it. So can you and your team. In fact, your team has been doing a great job of growing, including going after training trophies as they get dropped to weaker teams. You guys have held 3rd place for some time. 2nd and even 1st isn't too far off for you guys.

[EDIT]

Well, your current team that is. Not the one listed in your profile as your team. That team held 1st for most of the time the US2 server has existed and had 5 training trophies for many months.

As far as filling up one's trophy slots goes, your team could always drop those unwanted trophies on another team as well. It's just a matter of what is more important to you guys. Power or rank? And truth be told, rank is a byproduct of power. ;)

Edited by King of Thieves, 31 October 2015 - 04:04 AM.

• ErmaEmpath likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#18 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 04:16 AM

Haha now there is suggestion drop trophies and I can predict who will attack immediately to drop a trophy (not training) on us. I can predict on a daily basis who will call an attack to drop that trophy so we can't attack certain teams.

Anyways, back on topic. They need to change something big time to stop teams from monopolizing the training. Change value of them, time held, or even max held. The "fun" is no longer in the game because of this.

Edited by Silverwing, 31 October 2015 - 04:18 AM.

~~Mark Twain~~

#19 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 04:21 AM

I'm pretty sure your current team has attacked us a few times and even taken training trophies from us. So see? It can be done. ;) And currently, your team has 2 training and 2 energy trophies. That's a pretty good set up. We only have 2 training. Both our teams have one courage. I'm not seeing the issue. In fact, of all the teams on the server, your's currently has THE best trophy case.

[EDIT] I see you changed your profile's team affiliation to reflect your current team.

And the game is plenty fun. One just has to determine what they consider fun. Would it be fun for you to have the best trophy set? That would mean you were making it less fun for others, by that standard. And truth be told, your team does currently have the best trophy setup.

Edited by King of Thieves, 31 October 2015 - 04:29 AM.

• ErmaEmpath likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#20 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Hurricane
  • Character:ErmaEmpath

Posted 31 October 2015 - 04:39 AM

Personally I like the idea of having more trophies so lower teams can hold trophies also.   Like they have champion , gold , silver, and bronze leauges...... They could have chapion , gold, silver and bronze trophies.

champion  5 training

gold           4 training

silver          3 training

bronze        2 training

With a max number of two  training trophies being held by any one team.  This would give the lower level teams somthing to look forward to and somthing to fight for besides rank position.  The problem now is , once a team climbs up the rank list they can beat few teams above them.   The teams are stuck and not able to win fights above them and have to prey on weaker teams below them to pull small amounts of team honor to try to stay in their hard earned rank postion.  If the game becomes more about the trophies  than about being in top ten,.... then teams can have fun trying to win other teams around their same strength to win trophies. 

• King of Thieves likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users