King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:21 AM

You know, Lucifer was called the Day Star. Just saying.........

I'm bringing sexy back!

#22 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:34 AM

That is rich....

uhm .......  what does Lucifer have to do with this convo.....I mean really.......

Without trying to get into a theology lesson----just doing for clarity and accuracy.......

The Bible actually says that those who love the light do not run from it but live in it.  I doubt that it was referring to Lucifer in that particular passage.

Lucifer always tried to copy the Light.  He was actually kicked out of heaven because of it. 

But back to the topic.  Sure us heroes like fighting villains.  Set something up and we will be there.  May Justice always prevail.

Edited by LittleOne, 25 October 2015 - 04:52 AM.

#23 GloryHound

GloryHound

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Team:Glorious V
  • Character:Richter

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:01 AM

School sports teams, martial arts studios all use hard work, and healthy rivalry to hone their skills. No one calls them villain for competing.
There is enough darkness in the world. We are being called to greater purpose. You gonna shirk, or are you gonna work.
I want to know i protected the weak and innocent. Rage against the dying of the light.
  • LittleOne likes this

#24 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:25 AM

That is rich....

uhm .......  what does Lucifer have to do with this convo.....I mean really.......

Without trying to get into a theology lesson----just doing for clarity and accuracy.......

The Bible actually says that those who love the light do not run from it but live in it.  I doubt that it was referring to Lucifer in that particular passage.

Lucifer always tried to copy the Light.  He was actually kicked out of heaven because of it. 

But back to the topic.  Sure us heroes like fighting villains.  Set something up and we will be there.  May Justice always prevail.

He's the villain in the story. He was the Day Star. The one who shined most brightly. Not the one who wanted to. The one who did. He wanted to set his throne above the stars of God, for which he failed, but that's different than shining most brightly. 

Well, there's at least 1 villain team on US3 and at least a couple on US2. I don't run the villain team on US3. But I do run one on US2. And the one on US3 is still really new. But you might be able to get Lady K to set up a battle on US3. I'd welcome you to a battle on US2 if you'd like though.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#25 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:37 AM

Seeing as Lady Kamasutra was talking about a Villains vs Heroes battle, that is why I brought it up.

I truly don't see how Lucifer has anything to do with this thread.  I said something about Heroes being Protecters of the Light.    That had nothing to do with Lucifer obviously.  And I don't believe Lady Kamasutra wrote about Lucifer either.  Who removes a post when it isn't on topic and it comes from a mod?

On topic.  I don't mind villains having their own outfits.  I'm sure a lot of the new stuff coming in the store could be villain oriented if you had that mindset.

#26 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:42 AM

Well, I'm sure he thinks he's the hero of the story. It's all about perspective. And that's really my only point. But since he's the villain of the story from our perspective, it's on topic. 

I'm bringing sexy back!

#27 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:50 AM

Well if you are honest, you were directing that to my Protector of the Light comment.  Lucifer was not meantioned at all before that -----You may have to end up removing your own post.

I still think Faith had the best idea.  A villain game.

#28 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:56 AM

I was just ribbing you about the whole "defenders of the light" thing. So yes, it was. I apologize if you were offended by it. But it's no different than the other mod who directed a humorous comment about the villain players in the game being crazies who get hauled off to the looney bin. All I was saying is everyone attacks everyone else in this game. So everyone's a villain in someone's perspective and hero in their's. 

I'm bringing sexy back!

#29 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 06:02 AM

First mod---his comments were about the heroes vs villains thing.  He was referring, for example,  Villians doing things like fighting the villain ---which is a hero thing---yet saying they are villains.

the Lucifer thing---ribbing or not---it sent us right off topic. 

#30 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 06:08 AM

So is mine. Mine is about all players here are villains to someone and heroes to others or themselves. It's all about perspective. But you're entitled to your opinion. For the record though, I'm pretty lax on removing posts. I've edited a few to stay w/i ToS, but the only ones I remove are when folks try to sell passports or handbags or parrots or the like. 

I'm bringing sexy back!

#31 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 06:11 AM

Love Heroes.  Keepers of the Light. Lovers of Truth and Justice.  We are up for the battle!

#32 LadyKamasutra

LadyKamasutra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • Character:Team Leader of Team Rocket

Posted 25 October 2015 - 01:51 PM

You can save cats from trees and stuff my dear Priscilla,but then,when u fight Heroes vs Heroes,lol.......ehm ehm.,,, (Heroes need Villains) ;)

#33 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:07 PM

Villains just like chaos.  That is the history of a villain.  It is HeroZero.  We fought villains just today.  As far as a villain team.....do we need those villlains?  Not really.  No offense to the people who want to be villains----it is just a fact. 

#34 Evolution

Evolution

Evolved Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationHere
  • Team:Me, Myself and I
  • Character:Everyone and No one.

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:45 PM

I was just ribbing you about the whole "defenders of the light" thing. So yes, it was. I apologize if you were offended by it. But it's no different than the other mod who directed a humorous comment about the villain players in the game being crazies who get hauled off to the looney bin. All I was saying is everyone attacks everyone else in this game. So everyone's a villain in someone's perspective and hero in their's. 

What I meant in that post is that in game, we all do the same missions and fight other heroes, so there's really nothing that makes one a villain any more than the next person.  

#35 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:12 PM

You know, Lucifer was called the Day Star. Just saying.........

Actually, I knew Lu in another game... while he definitely wasn't a hero, he was a valued team member, and he is sorely missed...

• King of Thieves likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#36 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 25 October 2015 - 07:01 PM

I dont think their talking about a player named Lucifer

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#37 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:15 PM

Actually, I knew Lu in another game... while he definitely wasn't a hero, he was a valued team member, and he is sorely missed...

Yeah. I miss him too. He was my first frienemy in these types of games. We were supposed to have an epic rivalry. That was back when I played the Angelic hero Tzaphkiel. But then someone turned me on to the role of playing a villain in these type of games and I have ever since. Russel's definitely missed, along with the rest of our family of friends that have departed for the skies.

Actually, FA, that wasn't his real name, but it was his toon name. He played a great sympathy for the devil type player, in reference to the Rolling Stones song.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#38 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:21 PM

I agree, KoT... FA, if he wasn't Lucifer, he oughta been... Russel played the part to the hilt in both the game and in the RP stories he wrote/co-wrote...

• King of Thieves likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#39 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:22 PM

I wasnt even talking about a toon I figured you were talking about something else

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#40 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:52 PM

I don't care how much they talk around it.  The Lucifer comment was a dig that was off topic.  If GloryHound had said it---it would have been removed already.  You can try and play it down---but it was antagonistic.  I am not afraid to say so.  Would like some forum fairness.

I think we should stay on topic guys. 

Like the new Samurai outfits could go with either a hero or villain.  At the beginning of the server we did get matching suits for teams.  We played a month long tournament for that. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users