• LocationFlorida, USA
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mommy

Posted 10 October 2015 - 04:42 AM

SWARM

(and Swarm2 the Hive)

TEAM PERSONALITY

We are adults. We are respectful to each other, but our conversations are not for children. Many of our players chat and laugh a lot. Any and all topics seem to be fair play in this group, and if you cant handle a rude joke or the occasional bad word, you will probably hate it here. We are basically a nice group of caring people/friends, but have a nasty sense of humor lol

TEAM GAMING

We have a lot of fun, BUT we play hard and expect everyone to be active. We help each other out whenever possible. This may mean losing honor to a teammate to help him/her in the weekly tournaments. We expect all members to continue to increase their stats and use their training points each day.

LEADERSHIP

We have many advisors, but there is a smaller group which makes up the true leadership for the team. This keeps the communication clear and simple. Our leaders are experienced, fair, and open to opinions. The leaders select the fights and remove/recruit members, although the opinions of ALL members are important and heard.

RULES

All members must be level 125 to join (unless they come from our Swarm2 the Hive beginners' team)

All members are expected to sign up for fights each day.

All members are expected to donate coins, ONLY if the team bank gets low.

No member is required to purchase/donate donuts.

All members must show respect to other members (that doesn't mean they have to agree on everything)

All members are expected to use their daily training points to improve their stats.

All members are expected to read the team notes and CONSIDER the game strategy advice given.

No members are permitted to attack teammates in duels (including Swarm2 the Hive members).

Members are permitted to attack teammates in League fights ONLY if no other option is available.

Send an in game mail message to Oversoul, TammyTink, Spunone, or Mommy if you have more questions. Have fun!

• Phnyx, LittleOne, npe and 1 other like this

Have fun! Its a game! :D

#2 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 10 October 2015 - 05:27 PM

Really liked how you laid all that out.

• Mommy likes this

#3 spunone

spunone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationmy hideout
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • Character:spunone

Posted 10 October 2015 - 06:36 PM

Bravo see you didnt need my help you did a good job

• Mommy likes this

(donut)  (donut)  Spunone  (donut)  (donut) 

(lol) 

#4 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 10 October 2015 - 06:38 PM

Good luck with your recruiting...

• Mommy likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#5 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 11 October 2015 - 02:21 AM

There will never come a time when I don't need your help, Spun .lol

#6 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 28 February 2016 - 02:03 AM

UPDATED 2/27/16 BY MOMMY

SWARM FAMILY TEAMS:

There are two competitive Swarm family teams in the top 20 on this server.

-Swarm minimum level requirement is 150. Adults only, please.

-Swarm2theHive minimum level requirement is 75.

-When Swarm recruits a new member (very rarely), it recruits from Swarm2 out of respect for the loyalty of the Swarm2 players.

-When Swarm2 recruits a member, they TRY to recruit from our ally training teams when possible.

-All Swarm family members are expected to be active, friendly, and loyal. Member personality is just as important as player level.

TEAM PERSONALITY

We are adults. We are respectful to each other, but our conversations are not for children. Many of our players chat and laugh a lot. Any and all topics seem to be fair play in this group, and if you cant handle a rude joke or the occasional bad word, you will probably hate it here. We are basically a nice group of caring people/friends, but have a nasty sense of humor lol

TEAM GAMING

We have a lot of fun, BUT we play hard and expect everyone to be active. We help each other out whenever possible. This may mean losing honor to a teammate to help him/her in the weekly tournaments. We expect all members to continue to increase their stats and use their training points each day.

LEADERSHIP

We have many advisors, but there is a smaller group which makes up the true leadership for the team. This keeps the communication clear and simple. Our leaders are experienced, fair, and open to suggestions. The leaders select the fights and remove/recruit members, although the opinions of ALL members are important and heard.

RULES

All members are expected to donate coins, ONLY if the team bank gets low. We discourage large coin donations and prefer that you spend your gold on your attribute points.

No member is required to purchase/donate donuts. Ever.

All members must show respect to other members (that doesn't mean they have to agree on everything)

All members are expected to use their daily training points to improve their stats.

All members are expected to read the team notes and CONSIDER the game strategy advice given.

No members are permitted to attack Swarm family members in duels (unless part of a lose/gain strategy).

Members are permitted to attack teammates in League fights ONLY if no other option is available.

Send an in game mail message to Oversoul, TammyTink, Spunone, or Mommy if you have more questions. Have fun!

• Feelingood2, Sepperl and Oversoul like this

#7 Oversoul

Oversoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:09 AM

:)

• Mommy likes this

#8 Tammytink

Tammytink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:16 AM

WTG Mommy  You did a Great job.   (grin)

• Mommy likes this

#9 Sepperl

Sepperl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • Character:Sepperl

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:45 AM

...you have swag? cool story, bro, but swarm has mojo!! that's groovy baby! yeah!!  (inlove)

• Oversoul and Mommy like this

#10 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 05 April 2016 - 03:55 AM

swarm has mojo!! that's groovy baby! yeah!!  (inlove)

hahahaha

#11 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:20 PM

recently, we have made some changes to the team(s). we have decided to retake our rightful place among the top teams ;)

#12 Phnyx

Phnyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMySmokeDen
  • Character:Phnyx

Posted 16 June 2016 - 05:04 AM

I love this! Lol

(y) (smoke)  (smoke)  (smoke) (y) 

#13 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 21 June 2016 - 12:01 AM

its not good when we got half the top 10 teams needing heros!   seems we got more heros leaving then joining!

#14 spunone

spunone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationmy hideout

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:21 AM

Updated 9-15-2017 by spunone

SWARM FAMILY TEAMS:

There are two competitive Swarm family teams in the top 20 on this server.

-Swarm minimum level requirement is 200. Adults only, please.

-Swarm2theHive minimum level requirement is 100.

-When Swarm recruits a new member it recruits from Swarm2 out of respect for the loyalty of the Swarm2 players.

-All Swarm family members are expected to be active, friendly, and loyal. Member personality is just as important as player level.

TEAM PERSONALITY

We are adults. We are respectful to each other, but our conversations are not for children. Many of our players chat and laugh a lot. Any and all topics seem to be fair play in this group, and if you cant handle a rude joke or the occasional bad word, you will probably hate it here. We are basically a nice group of caring people/friends, but have a nasty sense of humor lol

TEAM GAMING

We have a lot of fun, BUT we play hard and expect everyone to be active. Every team member is expected to contribute to the weekly hero con. As well as increase stats and level at a steady pace.

LEADERSHIP

We have many advisors, but there is a smaller group which makes up the true leadership for the team. This keeps the communication clear and simple. Our leaders are experienced, fair, and open to suggestions. The leaders select the fights and remove/recruit members, although the opinions of ALL members are important and heard.

RULES

No donations are required- if team fund gets low the advisors and team leader will handle funding. members are asked to focus on stats andupgrading hero hideouts.

No member is required to purchase/donate donuts. Ever.

All members are expected to use their daily training and energy.

No members are permitted to attack other swarm and swarm2 members.

All members must have fun and remember it is a game

All members must maintain a minimum stat ratio (85%swarm, 65% swarm2) (checked monthly)

Any players wanting to join can send an in game mail message to Spunone, Tybor(recruiter),  Frogman, phnyx, Cattack,, Topekage, Or Canuckmonkey, or if you have more questions. Have fun!

• Phnyx likes this

(lol) 

#15 BetaTester

BetaTester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Character:BetaTester

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:27 PM

Just a few questions.  

1. How often do you swap members from Swarm and Swarm2?  I've noticed that happened.
  2. Is chat like crickets or active?  Swarm2 is crickets, but that's the only thing I don't like.  Everything else is fine here :D
  3. How do you define children?  HZ is rated Teen, but you can have kids on this game.  You can also have kids act like adults.
  4. When will you beat Double Zero?
  5. Is there anything else I should know about the Swarm community?

Other than that, good luck trying to be #1! ;)

Played Hero Zero on 2012 in UK1. Was on Team America in UK1. Now, I'm back to play some more Hero Zero! I'm experienced to how this game works.P.S. Where's Rafael? He was the old mod in UK.P.P.S. If Diana1 still plays Hero Zero, tell her I'm s23 (Darth s23) ^_^P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better than I was in the UK forum. lol. Just looking back at it. I missed the good old times :DP.P.P.P.S. I have no life when it comes to the HZ forum and HZ on weekdays. Yes. Weekdays. Not weekends.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe I should stop my signature after here.<p>P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe not.

Official: I broke my leg.

#16 spunone

spunone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationmy hideout

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:51 AM

Just a few questions.  

1. How often do you swap members from Swarm and Swarm2?  I've noticed that happened.
  2. Is chat like crickets or active?  Swarm2 is crickets, but that's the only thing I don't like.  Everything else is fine here :D
  3. How do you define children?  HZ is rated Teen, but you can have kids on this game.  You can also have kids act like adults.
  4. When will you beat Double Zero?
  5. Is there anything else I should know about the Swarm community?

Other than that, good luck trying to be #1! ;)

1.we swap members whenever there is a need to. why have an inactive member on the main team when you can allow an active member the chance to contribute and allow the inactive member to take care of whatever problems they are having without worrying about how the team is doing due to their lack of partcipation.

2. All teams are different due to the nature of the players that are on the team. so since swarm2 happens to be filled with inactive or low activity players no chat is to be expected. and there are players who choose not to chat and just play. swarm2 happens to be home to a few of those players. its not that they wont chat. they choose not to.

3. yes that is true. you have proved that point.

4. we have beaten them on several occasions as they have us. it is all dependent on team trophies and team growth. currently we have suffered several high ranking losses which has weakened the team. but that is fixable dependent on the heroes moved to swarm.  which you happen to have been one. so i guess when we can beat them will be up to how long it takes you to become strong enough to help us beat them.

5. Yes we are a happy and loyal bunch who work hard to maintain our position among the top ranked teams. and we strive to become better while trying to be respectful of those around us and our fellow team members. And we definetly dont try to muddy the swarm name.

thanks but dont need luck. just need commitment and hardwork. and loyal team members. Because without those failure is inevitable.

• Phnyx likes this

(lol) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users