King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:06 PM

Chapter 14: The Bold and the Beautiful

KillerJill strolled casually through Dirty Downtown. A guy whistled at her and gave her a wink. Smiling, she walked up to him and started a conversation.

11140232_909977015741295_426520577383930

"Well hello there big boy." she said as she grabbed a hold of his waist and pulled him close to her.

"Hello yourself, pretty lady." he said back, not believing his luck.

"You wouldn't happen to know where I might find a big purple giant everyone says is terrorizing the city, would you?" she asked the guy as she batted her eyelashes at him. 

"Last I heard, he was down by the Galaxy Nightclub, sweet thing." he answered. "But why would a pretty lady like you be searching for him? Don't you know, I'm all the man you need, sweet thing."

"Oh? Is that so?" she smiled wryly as she drew her lips closer to his. "Do you really want to know what I'm planning on doing with him? Should I give it to you instead?"

The hapless man was taken aback, sweat suddenly beading on his forehead at what he thought was his tremendously good fortune. Jill leaned up and kissed him forcibly, pressing herself up against him as she did. Closing his eyes, he kissed her back before gently pushing away.

"Why don't we take this back to my place?" he smiled at her.

"Oh, I don't think you'll make it that far." she replied. "The poison on my lipstick should be taking effect right about........... now."

Jill smiled wickedly as the guy suddenly fell to the ground choking. His hands wrapped around his throat as he gasped for breath, before his writhing finally seized and the spasmic kicking of his legs stopped.

11988576_909980355740961_613762991397545

"Ack!" was the last sound to escape his lips before Jill started laughing maniacally.

"EEEE HEE HEE HEE HEEEEEEE!" she cackled.

Suddenly she saw the crowd of people running hysterically in all directions away from the center of Downtown. That must be the Thulk, she thought to herself, as she walked in the opposite direction the crowd was running. Her hips swung seductively back and forth. Thulk might have the rest of these people scared, but he would be no match for her manipulative seductions.

11058639_909979289074401_371956555590651

• AngelicaSynn likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#22 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 10 September 2015 - 08:09 AM

Angelica leaned back from the bench she had commandeered. 

The injector glove was finished... now she just needed to mix a powerful enough sedative and she should be able to stop Pyle long enough to reason with him.

She headed downtown, following the path of mangled street signs and crumpled cars, until she passed a pharmacy.

Entering the building, it looked like a tornado had struck... looted... she stepped into the druggists area, and while the locked narcotics area had been ransacked, what she needed was sitting relatively undisturbed on a nearby shelf.

She quickly mixed the infusion, and filled the glove's wrist reservoir. 

The electrical charge of the other glove read maximum... she was as ready as she'd ever be.

w5kVxjz.png

• King of Thieves likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#23 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:39 PM

Chapter 16: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Thulk Scorned

Thulk trudged through the city with his nose in the air. He could smell his one weakness and had to search it out. 

"Sniff, sniff." went Thulk's nostrils. "Thulk smell pie!"

11924226_900209843384679_266260938427760

As the scent became more distinct, Thulk's trudge sped up to a brisk pace, and then a full on run.

"PIE!" yelled Thulk as he ran forward, led by his nose.

Up ahead of him was a rather valuptuos woman shaking her hips and trying to get his attention.

"Thulkie!" squealed KillerJill. "I've been looking all over for you!"

11140232_909977015741295_426520577383930

As Thulk bounded forward, Jill closed her eyes, puckered her lips and protruded her head forward to give Thulk a big smooch as he barreled towards her. This looked like it was going to be easier than she had planned, she thought. His high school infatuation with her must still be as raging as it was back then, judging at how he was running headlong into her. Then............

Thulk charged right through her. Jill couldn't believe it. He was supposed to have a crush on her, not crush her! Yet, there she lay in a Jill shaped pothole in the middle of the street, while Thulk ran off in the distance.

12002768_912246578847672_731325936147676              

"THULK!" she yelled. "GET BACK HERE! I'm not through with you!"

Thulk could hear a vaguely familiar voice in the distance behind him as he ran forward looking for his pie. With it. memories of a girl he had a crush on back in high school crept into his mind, along with intermittent thoughts of pie.

Jill was her name, he remembered. Pie. She was the high school cheer leading squad captain. Pie. He used to help her with her homework. Pie. Well, to be honest, he used to do her homework. Pie. He remembered asking her to the homecoming dance in freshman year. Pie. She accepted, just to set him up so the football team could get him by himself and throw him in a dumpster. Pie. He had saved up for a whole month to buy her a corsage and to afford the tuxedo rental and limo. Pie. It took him another 3 months to afford paying for the tuxedo after those bullies ruined it. Pie. It was bad enough those football players laughed at him, but what was worse, Jill was too. Pie. After everything he had done for her. Pie. Doing her homework. Pie. Carrying her books. Pie. Buying her lunches. Pie. Being her friend whenever one of her boyfriends dumped her. Pie. And then she walked from him in his hour of greatest need, away arm in arm with the captain of the football team and laughing at his expense. Pie. Still, despite all she had done to him, there was only one thing he could think about. Pie.

11986971_912246858847644_701642122953683

As Jill sat in her pothole, fuming with her lower lip pouted out, she watched Thulk as he was running away from her. She couldn't believe it! Maybe, she thought, maybe she should have been nicer to him back in school. Nah. He deserved her abuse. Just look at what he had done to her! Shamed in front of the whole city! She didn't deserve this! She was her high school cheer leading captain, for God's sake! Everyone loved her! Didn't they? 

"Hmph!" she fumed. "Well I never!"

Jill got up and dusted herself off before running after Thulk. He wasn't going to get away that easy. 

• AngelicaSynn likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#24 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:12 PM

Due to an injury that has me in some serious pain that is hindering my ability to be creative, I will have to put this story on hold for the time being. I will complete it as I am able, but unfortunately, this will be a slow process as I am currently in a lot of pain. I'll be back at it as soon as possible though, even if only in a limited capacity.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#25 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:34 PM

Sorry you are in pain KoT.  I hope you get better soon. (rainbow) 

• AngelicaSynn and King of Thieves like this

#26 Windwalker1971

Windwalker1971

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Team:Rowdy Rebels
  • World:US8
  • Character:Windwalker

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:20 PM

Due to an injury that has me in some serious pain that is hindering my ability to be creative, I will have to put this story on hold for the time being. I will complete it as I am able, but unfortunately, this will be a slow process as I am currently in a lot of pain. I'll be back at it as soon as possible though, even if only in a limited capacity.

Sorry to hear it man!! I was really enjoying the story and look forward to when you're back on your feet and have full creativity floing again. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

#27 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 05:22 AM

Due to his impairment, KoT has requested I finish the story... Though I have contributed to the story throughout, I feel humbled by his request and shall endeavor to meet the high standard to which he has been working... AS

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#28 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:08 AM

Angelica was following the trail of destruction thru Humphreydale.  The dust was just settling around the remains of a bakery, so she knew she was getting close.

Was that... Yes!  In the distance, illuminated by a streetlight, she could see Thulk ambling away and licking the remains of pies and cakes from his huge purple fingers.  As Angelica began to move purposefully in his direction, a shadow emerged from the alley to her right.  

"I suggest you just turn and walk away... he's mine...", came an angry whisper from the shadowy figure.

"I know what happened... I want to help him.", said Angelica.

A soft chuckling came from the figure. 

"I'll give you one last chance to leave... I'm taking him out, and you or nobody else will stop me."

The familiar click of a gun being cocked sounded from the figure.  The hand holding the gun rose into the light coming from the shop. 

"Go... now."

As Angelica quickly calculated her options, she heard the figure mutter, "He wants pie, does he... I'll give him a pie..."

uzw7FFa.png

The figure stepped into the light, and Jill sneered at Angelica... "So... are you leaving?  Then again... why don't I just shoot you now..."

Jill raised the gun to fire, and Angelica knew she had to move... now...

Most people in that situation would either dive to one side, hoping for a miss, or turn and try to run, but Angelica knew either of these options would likely end badly.

Angelica dived towards Jill instead, coming in low and grabbing her ankle with her left hand. Angelica triggered the taser glove and kicked away the gun as Jill stiffened and began to twitch, then lost consciousness.

Angelica rose to her feet, brushed the dust from her clothes, clipped the wires of the pie-bomb, and then

headed in the direction she'd last seen Thulk.

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#29 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:03 AM

Thulk was tired, tired of chasing, tired of running, even tired of eating (for the moment, at least).

As he reached a quiet corner, he decided he'd rest. leaning against a streetlight, he eased himself down and sat.

3ppzRe7.png

As his thoughts drifted through all that had happened today, he heard a familiar sound, a sing-song humming, slowly growing closer.

He wearily lifted his eyes, as a form took shape out of the darkness beyond the streetlamp's verge.

Angelica stepped into the light, still softly humming the lullabye she had hummed while prepping him for the experiment.

"A-A-Angelica not dead? Thulk not understand... ", murmured the purple giant.

As she continued her humming, Angelica approached.  She took the huge purple hand that reached out in her direction, and her other hand reached gently for the arm above it,

As she stroked the purple skin, a nearly inaudible hissing coincided with Angelica triggering the spray-injection of the device.

Angelica continued humming, and sat beside him holding the large muscular hand...

Just then, a greenish figure darted into the light, followed by the rushing figure of a lady clad in a white outfit with a large red "R" on the front over amphibious armor.

"Stop right there!! I have you now...", cried the feminine voice.

The green figure darted into the darkness, and Lady Kamasutra raced through the cone of light in pursuit of her prize.

Startled by this, Thulk leaped to his feet and leapt into the darkness.

Angelica slowly made her way to her feet and began in the direction of the final confrontation. 

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#30 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:36 AM

Thulk was beginning to feel strangely.

It was becoming harder to move, and harder to think as he began to feel drowsy.

Two figures in black outfits with red piping stood in the darkness as the sky began to lighten in the east.

"Battle plan 42-Alpha.", murmured OperationRedWings,

"Check...", answered WindWalker at a similar volume.

They began setting up several large folding tables, then ORW began to set out sedative-laden pies on the tables as WW led the captive FumaHanzo, King of Thieves, and tied him to a folding chair centered among the tables.

The two then stepped into the nearby alley and prepared quietly for battle as a huge purple figure landed nearby.

Thulk sniffed the air, smelling the pies, then noticed the captive tied to the chair.

Thulk approached cautiously, trying to watch in all directions.  

"You bad man...", Thulk growled, "... but Angelica not dead, so Thulk eat first, then Thulk thrash."

Thulk leisurely consumed pie after pie, as Fuma sat, sweating nervously and picking at the ropes binding him.

Thulk's eyelids drooped lower and lower, then closed entirely as he finally succumbed to the sedatives coursing through his system. He toppled over to his side and began to snore loudly.

OperationRedWings and WindWalker stepped from the alley, and ORW grinned, whipped out her cell-phone, and dialed.

"Yeah... we got him subdued for ya... ya better send a crane and some transport, and don't forget our reward.", she said.

"Looks like we wo-... now where did he go?  WindWalker!! Didn't you make sure Hanzo was secured!?"

"Well... he is the King of Thieves...", WW shrugged as he followed her gaze towards the now empty chair, draped with rope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The army was just beginning to use the crane to load the loudly snoring purple form when Pink and Awewenu arrived.

Pink paused in thought, then headed towards the man with the most junk on his chest.

"Well... where's our reward?", she bluffed.

"Who are you? If you want the reward, see the F. B. Y... now, stand clear...", he gruffly answered.

Awewenu followed Pink as she stalked angrily away.

"What were you doing? We didn't even get here in time...", he asked quietly as they walked away.

Pink just continued to stalk away, then shrugged and muttered just loudly enough for him to hear, "It was worth a shot... c'mon..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From a great distance, and yet somewhere close by, Pyle heard a gentle, feminine voice calling his name,

"Pyle... Private Pyle... can you hear me, Private? Are you awake?"

Pyle fought the drowsiness, clawing his way to consciousness.

Blinking heavily, he forced his eyes open.

"A-Angelica... ummm, Nurse Synn... what happened?"

He tried to sit up, but was prevented by the restraints.

He saw Angelica leaning over him, working on undoing the restraints.

He noticed he was dressed only in a turquoise hospital gown.

As he sat up, Angelica picked up a set of dark blue scrubs, tossed them to the now normal sized, but still purple, private.

Angelica left the room momentarily, during which time Pyle dressed in the scrubs.

Angelica re-entered the room...

"Are you ready?", she asked.

"Where are we going? What's going on?", asked the confused young man.

"We're going where I can try to fix this...", indicating his purple complexion.

0wTIIT8.png                                  

Pyle noticed the dark outfit and gloves Angelica was now wearing.

w5kVxjz.png

"But how?", he asked.

"I'm gonna reverse-engineer this...", holding up a glowing purple vial, "... then we'll go from there... now c'mon.", she replied.

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users