Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:31 AM

One thing I've noticed is that the stronger players are leaving the weaker teams to go to one of the strongest teams. I think that this is because although one player can catch up to the top teams it is very difficult to rise to the top as a team. I think there needs to be some balance to how teams grow because right now most teams are just acting as segues to jump to one of the strongest teams.

I think that a good way to balance this and give stronger players more incentive to stay with their team is to make alliances. I think the alliances should be collaborative team fights.

Here's how I think it should work.

First you propose a team to attack by sending invitations to other teams to join in an alliance. If they accept then they have to ready for the attack. When the team is alerted then they can invite other people to align with them and help defend them.

I think that the number of teams you can have in your alliance should scale to either your team honor ranking or expansion. For example, you could have the top 5 teams unable to form any alliance and the top 20 (aside from the top 5) would be able to form an alliance with one team, the top 50 (aside from the top 20) would be able to form with two teams.

This is something that needs edited. Please let me know what you think and like this idea if you agree.

• Boston, Bhendo and Maddog like this

#2 Bhendo

Bhendo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Team:Bloodforge Zombies
  • World:US1
  • Character:Bendo

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:45 AM

An alliance system sounds good but how would that give strong players to remain in their team? They can just go to a stronger team and be part of a stronger alliance.

#3 Capernicus

Capernicus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:53 AM

The Stronger Teams will be constantly under threat from the alliances and there for would often lose. however in a team that is lower in rank it is much more likely (depending on alliances) to win defenses and win more from defenses. The top teams just won't be very likely to win defenses because of the number of opponents, however I do think that they should be rewarded better for defending against a larger alliance.

#4 Bhendo

Bhendo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Team:Bloodforge Zombies
  • Character:Bendo

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:12 AM

So the resurgence of different alliances with teams below the rankings can still give the higher ones trouble? I like it. Especially for teams that cannot afford full expansions. However there should be two types of team wars. Alliance Wars and the one we have now which is a One-on-One.

#5 Capernicus

Capernicus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:16 AM

So how would the rankings work because the number of alliances you can have is based on how well your team is doing as a single team? If you separate it you might as well just be making the teams larger. Although I guess you could do something like you get an alliance attack and a solo attack once a day or something like that.

#6 Maddog

Maddog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Team:Ultimate Edge
  • Character:Maddog

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

Amazing idea.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Please like this if you agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic