• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • World:US2
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 19 June 2015 - 05:39 AM

Dearest players and members of the Hero Zero community,

We at HZ.US, mods, supervisors and all staff, would like to thank you for using the opportunity given

to make this community grow and glow also here on the "forum level", so to speak.

It has not been easy, and you guys are and have always been the essential part, while we the staff merely wish to serve you the community as a whole, as well as individual players/members whenever needed.

For this reason, I'd like to start this little thread, to thank my team for the huge and meaningful work they've done here, for me, for you guys, and for themselves. So, thank you guys - you know how much you mean to me and how I value your work and take pride in these results we've now finally been able to see here.

I urge you others, to take a moment in thinking, whom you might want to thank and for what. Just post your own reply to this topic if you wish to show gratitude to a friend or teammate perhaps? Or maybe even the staff? (whaaat? (lol)  )

Let's keep up the good work, and try to improve our community by new ideas, by being active in debates and discussions. HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!

Yours sincerely, with immense gratitude and respect,

Tomas L.

Supervisor HZ.UK/US/AP

• PostmodernPugilist, AngelicaSynn, Windwalker1971 and 2 others like this

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

#2 Windwalker1971

Windwalker1971

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Team:Rowdy Rebels
  • World:US8
  • Character:Windwalker

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:22 AM

I wanna thank my team for all their support and making us one of the best teams in US3!!!! Valorous Vagrants Rock!! I'd also like to thank all of the moderators in this forum for all the hard work you do!! Keep it up, you're the best! (y)

• unnie, operationredwings and King of Thieves like this

#3 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:34 PM

Howdy Folks!

Wow, I have so many to thank.  First thank you Glorious V and Sugar Rush.  For the love, and the friendships.  For all of the stupidity as well---it made the game fun!  You guys are simply the best.

Thank you Lightningthing for always being a friend. Thank you SuperSamSam for always being silly and forgiving. 

Thank you elboboo and Richter.  You guys turned my frown upside down and restored my faith in people.

Thank us3----You guys ROCK!  I love spending time with you and playing with you. 

Thank you Forum people---you guys help my active brain.  You are smart and fun and I learn a lot from you.

Thank you Moderators and Support team-----You are beyond helpful.  I appreciate all you and I enjoy learning from you and having fun with you guys.

I can't forget gar.  Thank you gar for your love and patience.  Always a kind and supportive spirit..  You are funny and smart and you are the greatest.

JTG---thank you for the fun and inspiring times. 

Kobo and Lysa and Lucci--------Hugs and more Hugs----And more hugs.......

Ok I can always come back and edit......

Peace and Love to all of you!

Priscilla

• unnie and SuperSamSam like this

#4 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:54 PM

I would like to thank the baker who sells me donuts and the tailor who makes my suits. If you guys could do me a favor and turn off the alarm system when you leave, so I can acquire said donuts and suits more cheaply, I'd appreciate it. 

Also, I want to thank whoever fixed the forums. I'm sorry I pushed the red button and accidentally broke them for several days. I just couldn't help myself. It was big, and red, and SHINY! And it said "DO NOT PUSH!". How could I not? The temptation was just too great! Perhaps if you had labeled it "SELF DESTRUCT" instead, I could have resisted the urge........... Ok, probably not. But at least everyone would have known to be prepared as I did. Anyway, thanks tech guys for fixing things after I made them go "BOOM!".

Also, I'd like to thank Hydra for giving me a shot at taking over the world. Thank you so much. I couldn't have done it without you.

HAIL HYDRA!

• Jagan, PostmodernPugilist and SuperSamSam like this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#5 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationWherever the wind brings me.
  • World:US3
  • Character:SuperSamSam[deleted]

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:46 AM

This is going to take a while. 

Thank you, thanks to all of you. 

Thanks to my team, for putting up with my bad puns…

Really, they are so bad, they hurt people.

Not even mentioning my ramblings, my spam of pictures, my spam about Netflix, my spam about Youtube, my spam about food, my spam about crushing the other teams (= I still wuvv y’all from other teams, but seriously.. you know that Sam has no mercy team-wise. " No-feelings Sam "  came from somewhere..)  my spam about spamming… 

You get the picture. 

Sometimes, they laugh just to be nice and thank you for that.

Thanks to all my US3 server friends.

( Yes, all of you… I’m sorry I’m not writing names, because those are probably my last minutes with any wi-fi for a while)

Emailing you guys is truly the highlight of my day. 

And, really, anyone who puts up with my “ jokes”  must be truly a brave hero or a unicorn or an equally silly Viking . 

The fact that you respond to my unnecessarily long letters by equally long letters surprises me, every single time. 

I make really bad jokes.. One day, I will take the time to write an apology letter... one day. 

The staff. 

My first posts on the forum were about you, and how much I truly admire you. 

Especially when I think of how much dedication you need to have… 

I get stuck in awe. 

You are not just simple programmers, you are architects of laughters and happiness. 

Bringing happiness, all around the globe, is not something puny humans can do.

I probably complain about this game more than I should, but it’s because I know that you are listening.

Updating your system and literally stepping up your game, every single day. 

You also are responsible of my addiction to HZ.  Really, I’m supposed to be on a vacation with great weather, but I’m thinking about training and tournaments… 

I promise that you will be held responsible if I die of intense laughter.  That’s only fair, isn’t it ?  (smug) 

Now, I want to congratulate the human being(s) who shares my weird sense of humor. 

Thank you for writing the missions’ descriptions. 

Do not worry, someone reads them and thinks they are hilarious. 

I have a collection of the funniest on my computer. I used to pick missions on a “ Which one is the funniest” scale. 

It was lots of fun . Then, I became a greedy hero and started caring about stats

Thank you to all my nicknames’ givers... " Thank you " ..  (smug) 

Thanks to you behind your computer or phone for :

• Giving your input and listening to others’. 
  • Making this community a better place.
  • Being a pixelated hero or zero.
  • Not throwing pixelated punches… If you did throw punches, thank you for making reign some kind of “ justice” .
  • Reading this far.
  • Accepting the fact that I have no more bullet point, because there is only so much I can assume about you. 

I've too much to be thankful for, but not enough time to say it all. 

Some things are best hidden in the shade of mystery.

• Jagan and unnie like this

The life of a Sam is only a succession of awkward moments. Like this one right here, I have no idea how to finish this statement. Thus, I'm just going to stop right here. :)

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

"Wrap your troubles in dreams, and dream your troubles away." - Kermit Ruffins.

Be nice to one another, you don't know who is behind the screen.If you take anything I say online seriously ... you should see someone.You are here to have fun, right ? So start having fun ...

---

#6 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:15 AM

Firstly, I'd like to thank Unnie and his cohorts, for giving me this job...

Secondly, I'd like to thank the developers and programmers that made this all possible, and who keep things running...

Thirdly, and most of all, I'd like to thank this dysfunctional, deliriously funny, bunch of crazies who I get to talk with daily...

• Jagan, unnie and King of Thieves like this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users