• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:13 PM

I thought this was useful info so am putting it over here for discussion.

hamburger_zps8b09skgk.png

Ok, trophies work like this:

The bonus they give you is to increase the maximum number of training, energy, fights you have, as well as give you an equal number of units to use.

So If you have a training trophy, you get an extra 5 training slots as well as 5 training units to go with it.

What happened to your teammates is that they got the slots and the units, then lost the slots, but not the units. This is normal.

Since your leader had used 3 previously, once the trophy was won, he had 15 slots and 7+5 units for a total of 12 units.

When you lost the trophy, the units remained, but now he was down to only 10 slots again.

Even though he had 12 units, he only had 10 slots, and so the excess was lost.

Because you had 15 slots and 5 units, your units weren't lost when the extra 5 slots were taken away.

It works this way with the other trophies too.

• Funnette likes this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#2 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationWherever the wind brings me.
  • World:US3
  • Character:SuperSamSam[deleted]

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:30 AM

Again, I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense. I should probably wait until tomorrow morning to post, but here I come. 

I guess the goal of this topic was to discuss the trophy system ? 

Well, I dislike it. Although, since I do not have any real solution to the problem that would reach my own standards. 

My standards being " Rewarding the advanced players whilst rewarding the new active players ". 

If any of you already found the light ( or the shadow...), please show me the way. 

Hope this kicks the discussion,  (smug) .

The life of a Sam is only a succession of awkward moments. Like this one right here, I have no idea how to finish this statement. Thus, I'm just going to stop right here. :)

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

"Wrap your troubles in dreams, and dream your troubles away." - Kermit Ruffins.

Be nice to one another, you don't know who is behind the screen.If you take anything I say online seriously ... you should see someone.You are here to have fun, right ? So start having fun ...

---

#3 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:50 PM

Well I think this all started because I had a question about why my teammate did not receive the same training points that I did after we had won a training trophy and then lost it right after.  King of Thieves explained it well and answered my question.  I don't like the way the have that set up.  I think they should do the same as when you win training point from a villain.

Now Trophies in general ----well I have posted a way to make it more competitive.  By only allowing a trophy to be held for a week and then the following week you can't hold it.  I could go more in detail but I won't..   I think it would be fair, fun, and being I more competition from the smaller teams. 

• leapinglizard likes this

#4 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:14 PM

Just a suggestion, but perhaps if a trophy is won, if it can't be taken by another team until the nightly game reset,,, that way, everyone has a chance to use their points if they want to...

• King of Thieves and Mommy like this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#5 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:42 PM

I like that idea, but since some fights are fought late, perhaps make it 24 hours rather than at a reset?

I'm bringing sexy back!

#6 BruceARee

BruceARee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Chaos RuleZ
  • Character:BruceARee

Posted 26 June 2015 - 11:22 PM

I think it would be fair to all if a trophy could be held for 24 hours before it could be lost in a battle.

#7 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:31 AM

I agree and wouldn't be opposed to a length of holding also say 7 days, with 7 days before your could retake the same trophy.

#8 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:56 AM

But what would happen if a team and their sister Teams decided to try and unload one or more undesirable trophies on your team? Would you be stuck with them for the grace period as well?

• King of Thieves likes this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#9 Ahmedabrar

Ahmedabrar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Nuns In Gstrings
  • Character:KingThakur

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:01 PM

i am making a new team who is with me we will discus the name and then we will make it

#10 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:23 AM

No Jagan not at all.  You can get rid of a trophy just like always.

Just number trophies like this for example :

Trainings  T1, T2, T3, T4  etc

If Team A gets T1 this week.  They can have it for a week, if they can hold on to it of course.  But a week is the limit you can hold for example T1.  Then at the end of that week, you cannot pick T1 up for another week.  You can go after T2 though. But it you held it for 6 days, you can win it again.

Just have that one week time limit.  You can still drop trophies as needed.  I know it's not perfect.  Mainly because we have evil geniuses all over this game.  But it will throw a helpful tool in there for those who never get a trophy I think.

We could really switch it up (grin)and after a month---have the game toss ALL of the trophies outside randomly-----outside of the top 10 teams.  And basically the top 10 teams have to go fight for them again.  Mwaauhahahahaha---I like that even better.

#11 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:40 AM

I think then folks would just artificially keep their team honor low, as some already do with their level to build index.

Enigma: "This word starts with an “N” and ends when Sun rises."

I'm bringing sexy back!

#12 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:16 AM

evil geniuses -----will always have them

#13 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationWherever the wind brings me.
  • Character:SuperSamSam[deleted]

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:00 AM

Delivering a system with flaws and expecting people not to take advantage of them is just silly. 

Dropping honor is a strategy that resulted from a flaw in the tournament system. Isn’t it ? 

Teams with sister teams ( or alliances or academies or whatever we call those nowadays ) would be all-powerful. Giving every good trophy they get to the central team and having more arms to grab the trophies. 

At least now, we can beat them to their game with good strategy .

(= I have to admit it , it’s really fun ) 

Still, I have to say that I do get your idea and I could see how it would work in a perfect system with perfect teams and perfect players. 

• King of Thieves likes this

The life of a Sam is only a succession of awkward moments. Like this one right here, I have no idea how to finish this statement. Thus, I'm just going to stop right here. :)

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

"Wrap your troubles in dreams, and dream your troubles away." - Kermit Ruffins.

Be nice to one another, you don't know who is behind the screen.If you take anything I say online seriously ... you should see someone.You are here to have fun, right ? So start having fun ...

---

#14 Ahmedabrar

Ahmedabrar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:03 AM

Thx for telling

#15 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:42 PM

I think it works by just offering another chance.  You won't ever get a perfect systems.  If would be a fierce thing to behold I'm sure.  If you find a game like that ...let me know.

I like any little chances you give the little guy.  my favorite now is letting the trophies be held for a month.  Then randomly toss them out to teams that are not in the top 10.  Make everyone scramble for them.

#16 Ahmedabrar

Ahmedabrar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:39 AM

newbie trophy should be made

• Evolution likes this

#17 Evolution

Evolution

Evolved Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationHere
  • Team:Me, Myself and I
  • Character:Everyone and No one.

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:48 PM

newbie trophy should be made

That's an interesting idea.  Trophies for teams below a certain threshold for average level.  Perhaps the trophies could be half of what the normal trophies are just to give new players a boost and let them build themselves faster without having to worry about the monsters of the game when just getting started.  

I'd say send it in as a suggestion here .  Worst that can happen is nothing. :)

• AngelicaSynn, SuperSamSam and Mommy like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users