Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:26 PM

Hi folks

I have a question.  I have never encountered this issue before so I want to see if others have and may have some insight.

I am currently on a newer team.  Today they won their first Training Trophy and immediately lost it 60 seconds later.   Thanks by the way.......you know who you are ...... :P (inlove)

Me, I gobbled up my extra 5 points right away...while hollering at my team "Eat Your Spinach"!

My leader tells me he did not get the 5 points but got something like 3 points.  And he was not the only one.  I found that highly peculiar.  He said it is how it works.  Since he had 7 training points left and we won and lost trophy within minutes, he was only give 3 points to get him up to the normal 10 points.

Maybe I never experienced this because I try to be done with trainings before team fights.  But still, even if this is done.  Me getting the full 5 and him getting only 3 just sees wrong. 

Any insights?

Priscilla

#2 operationredwings

operationredwings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Team:VALOROUS VAGRANTS
  • Character:ask me and maybe ill tell

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:41 PM

that is crazy that you guys got/lost a training so fast, they are getting harder to find, but as for the extra i only know that lets say you have 2 training trophies and then if you leave the team but got your daily down to 10.then u would still have ten...once i was told that they kept the training points even if they left the team, so maybe it is because they were under 10 base points...it is a good question though

• LittleOne likes this

#3 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:48 PM

One of the team members said, I turned around to grab rag to polish it and it was gone already.  Easy come...easy go.  Tis the life on HZ.  My elboboo keeps trying to explain it to me and I keep jumping on his back and giving him a noogie cuz I refuse to accept it.

He is saying that since the normal amount of training available to a team with no trophies is 10, that when we won and lost the trophy, it only gave of those five points what you had available of the 10.  Since he had 7 trainings left for the day, he only got 3 of the 5 points.  Since I had 0 trainings left for the day, I got the full 5.  Even if this is true.  It is not right.

#4 operationredwings

operationredwings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:54 PM

yea i agree with you, seems like if it is not one thing then it is another.  

#5 elboboo

elboboo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Team:sidekick rescue
  • World:US9
  • Character:Elboboo7

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:58 PM

I never once said anything about it being fair or right but its the way the game is. it also works the same way with the energy trophies you can only have a max of 100 energy if you gain the energy trophy and then lose it you will still only have 100 energy or with training if you have 10 and gain energy trophy then lose it you still only have 10 but if you had did enough energy/training then you will get to keep them as long as its under the max. Now villain fights are a whole different story they will allow more than the max.

• LittleOne likes this

#6 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:02 AM

uh oh ......here comes elboboo.  I need to stand up straight and sit like a lady.

:::::::::::::Jumps on elbo's back---gets him in a head lock----gives him a noogie::::::::::::::::::

• operationredwings likes this

#7 operationredwings

operationredwings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:14 AM

hmm...i just read about jello fights in the other forum...does u jumping Elboboo evolve jello?  lol  

#8 elboboo

elboboo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:17 AM

sometimes (smug)

#9 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:18 AM

elboboo is very familiar with the jello.    But he really loves my licorice whip.   Remember I am the nun so it is all on the up and up.  But I did get nicknamed recently "Twisted Sister"......I don't know about that one.

#10 elboboo

elboboo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:20 AM

ya ya nun uh ok then ill just leave it at that

#11 operationredwings

operationredwings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:20 AM

lol i pictured you with a whip and a chair...saying "back elbo back...."  

#12 elboboo

elboboo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:21 AM

no its usually to tie me up why I'm not sure you have to ask her but she likes too

#13 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:30 AM

I think I tied you up once with it.   When I whip you with it ---you always ask for another.     It's licorice----I think he has a sweet tooth.

#14 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:39 AM

Ok, trophies work like this:

The bonus they give you is to increase the maximum number of training, energy, fights you have, as well as give you an equal number of units to use. 

So If you have a training trophy, you get an extra 5 training slots as well as 5 training units to go with it. 

What happened to your teammates is that they got the slots and the units, then lost the slots, but not the units. This is normal.

Since your leader had used 3 previously, once the trophy was won, he had 15 slots and 7+5 units for a total of 12 units. 

When you lost the trophy, the units remained, but now he was down to only 10 slots again. 

Even though he had 12 units, he only had 10 slots, and so the excess was lost. 

Because you had 15 slots and 5 units, your units weren't lost when the extra 5 slots were taken away. 

It works this way with the other trophies too. 

• LittleOne likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#15 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:44 AM

Thanks.  That does help me understand better.  But I think that needs to change.  It's a bummer for people to lose something they won.  They can give us the points like they do during a villain fight.  We don't lose those points if we don't have the slots for them.

Thanks you guys for helping me to understand it better.

elboboo is relishing in the afterglow of knowing he was RIGHT.

#16 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Team:The Pooh Tang Clan
  • World:US1

Posted 17 June 2015 - 04:56 AM

I don't agree LittleOne... Just because you held the trophy and lost it near instantly doesn't mean you should all be awarded its benefits in full.

#17 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:11 AM

Cannonman.  I got the full benefits.  Two players on my team did not.  If I won it, why shouldn't I get some benefits from it.  Sorry but I disagree with you.  I would say the same for any team.

But the game already decided to give me the benefits of it.  I used them already as well.  My teammate was shorted two points.  That is the only thing I am saying is wrong.  I guess what I am saying is that I think the points should be added just like the training points from the villain.  Just added to your current points.  If you earned 5 pts I think you should be able to keep 5 pts.

#18 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Team:The Pooh Tang Clan
  • World:US1

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:55 AM

Prior to an update; when a trainer was lost it would give a negative effect and often I would see my training units at -5 or more. The fact you got at least something out of the exchange is nothing to complain about. IMO you should have lost ALL your training units and not held any which were boosted from the trophy. The trophy gives +5 and if you no longer have it you should lose any of those unused units immediately. 

From my point of view you shouldn't be complaining; either on your behalf or a team mates... I hope its changed back to the old system where if you no longer have the trophy you lose all of the unused points.

The reason it was changed to how it is currently was due to the introduction of the villain trainer rewards, and ultimately has a few flaws.

#19 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 17 June 2015 - 03:58 PM

Or you could think of it as a reward for getting done before you lost them. Whenever we have a fight where we might lose a trophy, we make it habit to use up trophy bonuses before a fight. The early bird gets the worm.

earlybird.jpg

I'm bringing sexy back!

#20 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:58 PM

I agree with little one, if you win you should have a set amount of time to use the reward. At least 4 hours. You deserve a reward for winning it would change stradegy if you couldn't lose a trophy for 24 hours but couldn't hold one longer than a week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users