Photo

won't load all the way

Best Answer unnie , 15 June 2015 - 06:30 AM

Take  print screen and sent that on in to the support desk for sure.

Yes indeed. This is what I recommend you do, in this order (very important);

1. Clear your browsers cache, cookies (and hosted-app data if possible), then update your flash player no matter if you've already got the newest or not. Attempt to update anyway. Also please try another browser, and last but not least another device (mobile phone, tablet, other PC or Mac?)

2. If the steps above don't solve the problem, open a ticket with support at http://support.herozerogame.com/

In this ticket, please be so kind as to include a screenshot (print screen) of the problem. Also include all details about what you've done to try and solve this, so that the support staff doesn't ask you to do the same things in vain (use bullet points).

Be very clear and detailed about what you have attempted to do, and about your account information (account/player name, e-mail address & server) and if you play via Facebook or not. All small things are very important, there is no way to give too much information in these cases.

PLEASE NOTE that when you've contacted support, you cannot disclose any information of the ticket here on the forum (message contents, replies and details like that).

However, if and when there is a solution, you may tell us about it here in this thread, so that others can get help if they bump into the same issue in the future.

Good luck - we hope to see your problem go away ASAP.

Yours,

Tomas L.

Supervisor HZ.US

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 DocStraanger

DocStraanger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:26 AM

since the june patch ... my screen wont fully load for the game ... it goes from 0 to 100% then flashes , then repeats the same thing ... FOREVER ...
help me

#2 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:21 AM

#3 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • World:US2
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:30 AM   Best Answer

Yes indeed. This is what I recommend you do, in this order (very important);

1. Clear your browsers cache, cookies (and hosted-app data if possible), then update your flash player no matter if you've already got the newest or not. Attempt to update anyway. Also please try another browser, and last but not least another device (mobile phone, tablet, other PC or Mac?)

2. If the steps above don't solve the problem, open a ticket with support at http://support.herozerogame.com/

In this ticket, please be so kind as to include a screenshot (print screen) of the problem. Also include all details about what you've done to try and solve this, so that the support staff doesn't ask you to do the same things in vain (use bullet points).

Be very clear and detailed about what you have attempted to do, and about your account information (account/player name, e-mail address & server) and if you play via Facebook or not. All small things are very important, there is no way to give too much information in these cases.

PLEASE NOTE that when you've contacted support, you cannot disclose any information of the ticket here on the forum (message contents, replies and details like that).

However, if and when there is a solution, you may tell us about it here in this thread, so that others can get help if they bump into the same issue in the future.

Good luck - we hope to see your problem go away ASAP.

Yours,

Tomas L.

Supervisor HZ.US

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

#4 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:15 PM

I do know that my flash player crashed yesterday.  I opened in another browser and it had crashed there too.  I had to reload flash player. So others could have had the same problem.

#5 grothos

grothos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Team:The Lawn Chair Gang
  • Character:grothos

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:03 PM

I had the same as OP happen to me on mobile version. Clearing cache and game data fixed it :)

• Funnette likes this

#6 Ahmedabrar

Ahmedabrar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Nuns In Gstrings
  • World:US2
  • Character:KingThakur

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:44 PM

Glad that it works