Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

Okay work and dueling just doesn't cut it for me after I use all my energy because I'm an active player. I do special missions which I will mostly likely fail then do an hour of work while waiting for the cooldown to finish. Meanwhile I'm checking on my duel tab every 10 min to maximize my courage recharge. I make about a 1000 coins working which is 1/5 of what my stat points cost. I make about 150-300 coins per duel plus some items. So if I get a couple of 1000 coin items then I can buy a stat point every couple of hours granted I probably won't win the special mission.

For as active as I am I feel like this is very little payout plus I can only be at most active for ten mins at a time. I feel that there needs to be some way of alternately gaining energy, courage, and possibly the special missions.

For example, one way you could get energy is to count sheep. This mini game could have x number of sheep jump over a fence and when they finish you have to tell how many jumped over the fence. If you got the correct answer you get one energy.

I think courage should be awarded in missions because when you do something successfully you become a little more daring and courageous.

Please lend your ideas on how this could or couldn't work and if you like my ideas like them.

• caprica, dcasso and wildfire2099 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Please like if you agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users