Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:46 AM

I feel that the limit on trophies needs to be increased at least to 10 and in my opinion should be increased to 25 but 10 works for this idea. Okay so I feel that once you have reached this new trophy limit you should be able to trade in these trophies for the medal of honor. This medal is permanent and cannot be taken away.

The Medal of Honor could give 20 energy, 20 courage, and 5 training units permanently with no drawbacks. The Medal of Honor in my opinion should be given to each player on the team and should transfer should that player move to another team. I also think that there should not be a cap to how many medals a player can have.

I think in order for this idea to work there has to be a steady amount of trophies coming into the game. I mentioned in previous suggestions that I think that this should happen in team missions.

If you agree with me then please like this and please tell me whether you think the cap should be set at 10, 25, or any other cap. Also if you have any other ideas on how the Medal of Honor could work please let me know.

• DaJamalam likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Please like if you agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users